Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Checkout The Automatic Heater Bucket Made In Nigeria At Panteka Market Kaduna - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Checkout The Automatic Heater Bucket Made In Nigeria At Panteka Market Kaduna (589 Views)

I Can Buy And Ship Us Used Iphones To Nigeria At These Prices. / LAD GLOBAL SERVICES: SHIP FROM USA ONLINE STORES TO NIGERIA AT $6/LBS / PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON AMAZON, EBAY, etc AND SHIP TO NIGERIA AT $5/LBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Automatic Heater Bucket Made In Nigeria At Panteka Market Kaduna by KDCityForum(f): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
Who said Nigerians are not talented? Checkout the Automatic Heater bucket Made in Nigeria by NAFIU CHIAREMAN at old Panteka Market Tudun Wada Kaduna State.

Source: https://www.npowerdg.com/2018/12/checkout-automatic-heater-bucket-made.html

Re: Checkout The Automatic Heater Bucket Made In Nigeria At Panteka Market Kaduna by forghon: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
Northern grin
Re: Checkout The Automatic Heater Bucket Made In Nigeria At Panteka Market Kaduna by servercodes001: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
One day I bought this bucket, I poured water and turned it on, It was working okay but I didn't know there was no thermostat, the water boiled and I didn't know when the joint started leaking, I was sitting on a chair reading nairaland comments when the water flowed to my legs and I was electrocuted, I died immediately

I'm back to spread awareness
Re: Checkout The Automatic Heater Bucket Made In Nigeria At Panteka Market Kaduna by bobo65(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
servercodes001:
One day I bought this bucket, I poured water and turned it on, It was working okay but I didn't know there was no thermostat, the water boiled and I didn't know when the joint started leaking, I was sitting on a chair reading nairaland comments when the water flowed to my legs and I was electrocuted, I died immediately

I'm back to spread awareness

Haha
But wait o, no thermostat?

Op I sell thermostat oh
Better come and buy and reconstruct ur merchandise
Make resurrected ppl no come spoil ur market
Re: Checkout The Automatic Heater Bucket Made In Nigeria At Panteka Market Kaduna by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Can it cook beans?
Re: Checkout The Automatic Heater Bucket Made In Nigeria At Panteka Market Kaduna by Arewa12: 2:07am On Dec 31, 2018
I can't buy dis because of the handle it metal nd could be very dangerous
Re: Checkout The Automatic Heater Bucket Made In Nigeria At Panteka Market Kaduna by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Arewa12:
I can't buy dis because of the handle it metal nd could be very dangerous
Body is plastic so no flow of electricity to the handle. Even at that, it's risky, electricity respects no one. I'm not buying!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Units Of Brand New Iphone 8 64gb Factory Unlocked / Used HP Elitebook 2570p Intel Corei5 4gb/320gb for sale @49k / Asus Rog I7 7th Gen 16g Ram 1tb Hdd 128gb Ssd 1070 8g Dedicated VR Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.