Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari (29414 Views)

See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
SAI AtikuObi for better Nigeria

SAI AtikuObi for better life

SAI AtikuObi for better naija

operation deliver Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
ovadozes:
Buhari claims to fight corruption, he also claims that Atiku is corrupt, yet Atiku is not being probed for corruption. Nonsense and Mourinho

cheesy cheesy cheesy Nonsense and what
Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Wen u enter atiku jet for campaign wen he was in APC, u didn't know he looted? cool
Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by Tareq1105: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
asuustrike1:
What kind of stupid assertion is this, is this how APC tends to win?

What about the assertion by Pdp that Buhari family bought shares in keystone bank and etisalat?

Leave them, you're not a politician.
Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by Meritgoal(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Invest in real estate, buy your plots of land in Imperial gardens Abijo GRA Lekki Epe expressway
13m/plot.
New town park ibeju Lekki, 800k/plot. Silver height ibeju Lekki, 650k/plot.

What's app 07038092452
Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by jamace(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
*Aloy wrote:*

*Any follower of political events in Nigeria would by now be very familiar with this comment by the APC; PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years.*

*One would have thought that having identified PDP as responsible for destroying Nigeria, the APC would avoid them like a plague. But these guys are not only hypocrites, they are liars, shameless and experts in double standards.*

I decided to take a cusory look at the Presidential campaign council they eventually constituted yesterday and this is what I found;

Vice Chairman North: Sen. George Akume- PDP Governor for 8years.

Vice Chairman South: Sen. Ken Nnamani- Former Senate President under PDP

D.G: Rotimi Ameachi: 8 years Speaker House of Assembly and 7 years Governor under PDP. Spent 15 of the 16 years in PDP.

North West Zonal Director: Aliyu Wammakko- PDP Governor for 8years and Senator for 3 years.

South West Zonal Director: Olusola Oke- Former PDP National legal adviser for 9years.

South South Zonal Director: Godswill Akpabio- Former SSG, former Governor for 8 years and until 4months ago, was the PDP minority leader in the Senate.

None of these people spent less than 13years as PDP members. Mathematically, that is 81% of the 16 years of destruction

*In one breath, you say PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years. In another breath, you need this same destroyers to help you to "change" Nigeria. Who is deceiving who?*

Even though I know that the APC and their supporters lack the ability to engage in fact based conversation, I still invite them to controvert my claims in this post.

These are interesting times...

Me: Nigerians are invited to note that propaganda of APC is lame and cannot fly. Let this baseless propaganda end tomorrow 31/12/19.
Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by Meritgoal(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Let's roof your house with stonecoated roofing tiles or aluminium step tiles and fix your aluminium windows.

...……No one does it better.

Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
Tareq1105:

What about the assertion by Pdp that Buhari family bought shares in keystone bank and etisalat?

Leave them, you're not a politician.
Who started the madness of propaganda if not APC.The very day Atiku won the primaries was the day the madness started. Very useless party I must say
Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by arrestdarrester: 12:45am On Dec 31, 2018
Bubu said Abacha was a saint.

Zombies say Bubu has integrity.
Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by ImperialYoruba: 4:02am On Dec 31, 2018
If Atiku is not careful he is going to get caught violating money laundering laws. His desperation has blinded his reasoning.

He is on the borderline of 419 already. How?

The modus operandi of 419ers is to stake national asset as a promising reward for profit sharing with prospective investors abroad. The investors remit money to facilitate the deal ahead of a maturity date for the divestiture or sale, expecting to reap multifold in returns. The asset is never sold, the remittance is kept and no returns. Its a fraud!

Atiku promised he would sell NNPC and some other assets but he does not posess NNPC nor the assets on list of his proposed sale.....but already raising prospects and money contribution to effect his win at election. What if he doesn't win, what happens to foreign contributors? In fact, what if they decide he MUST win by force or crook to guarantee their investment in him?

Now, this is a dangerous game. He is putting our democracy at risk of external intervention. Investors might have ideas about installing Atiku with force.

Atiku need to roll back his desperation. I wouldnt feel sorry for him if Buhari locks him up.

I will infact be here present to defend Buhari's move. grin
Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by donbrowser(m): 4:33am On Dec 31, 2018
No wonder his private jet was searched. �
Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by naira0(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Kettle calling pot black. Typical African style of politics. The very thing being chanted by the accuser is something he's guilty of. Hypocrites!
Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by Lexicon123: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shebi he's bringing 'looted funds' back into the country. No wahala then; anything to bring back the stolen funds is welcome. We know how long it's taken to repatriate Abacha loot.
Re: Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari by badesco(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
Why is that when a statements like thus is to be made, why is it that, it is people from south, Igbo or Yoruba they use to make such statement. Why not an Hausa man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi / Whistle-Blower John Okupurhe: AGF Refusing To Pay After I Exposed $1bn Account / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.