Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door (5099 Views)

UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / What Car To Upgrade To From EOD / Car Door Handle Sticker Trends In Nigeria (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2019
boladale123:
Please what is the whole sales price need it for side hustle?

Good morning
Please send me a msg on WhatsApp
+2348175215635
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2019
Good morning Customers
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2019
Still available
Big sales today

Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Well done for the patronage �

Good day and keep the deals coming

Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Still available

1 Like

Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Simple to fix as ABC

Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by Jbleenk: 5:46am On Jan 28, 2019
U still hv the light in stock?
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by pafestula(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is Festus, I called you, you didn't pick my calls, I sent you some messages on WhatsApp also, you are yet to reply.
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by pafestula(m): 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Stealth mood
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jbleenk:
U still hv the light in stock?

Yes sir
+2348175215635
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 6:43am On Feb 01, 2019
Good morning
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 11:09am On Feb 02, 2019
Happy weekend

Still selling
WhatsApp +2348175215635
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Good morning
Selling fast

BMW now available
WhatsApp +2348175215635

Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Still Available
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by paix(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
I would love to have it.
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by pafestula(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
It is time for me to expose you and your fraudulent activities on NL, you are just a learner and not smart at all.

Wait for your finishing!
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by pafestula(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders, I want to use this medium to warn each and everyone here to beware of this guy who hide under the pretext of selling 3D whatever, and have no idea and iota of what he is selling. Let me quickly go straight to the point.

Sometimes in January 2019, I contacted this guy about 3D light for my W203 2004 Mercedes Benz, which he asked me to send him the car picture and the door light pictures, which I sent to him, and he assured me of having it in stock, little did I know this guy was only looking for a platform of defrauding me of my hard earned money. He sent his account details and asked me to pay N7,000 for the total package, I transferd the said amount to him.

On the getting the light he sent, I discovered it to be totally different from what we agreed on, he sent me BMW light, which doesn't even size my ports, the same light in Akure is N2500, which the Benz own is scarce and goes for N5,500 if available. I called him more than 30times for me to update him about the contrary supply he made, he refused to pick my calls and failed to return my calls. I sent him messages on his WhatsApp to notify him about his action, after some days he managed to reply me back and started flimsy excuses, and the reason why I was calling him was for me to send it back to him through the same driver, but he didn't pick. He later reply me on WhatsApp after some days, and I told him I want my money back and am sending him his trash back, which he agreed.

A friend of mine who is a lawyer came to Akure, and I gave him the lights to return it back to Benin and connected both of them together on phone, my friend and I have been calling him since last week Friday, a week now and still counting. He is not picking our calls nor call back, I am ready to let go of my money and his trash, but I want to use this medium to warn others to beware of another fraudsters here hiding under the canopy of selling 3D rubbish.

Attached the screenshot of our chats that convinced me about him

Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
pafestula:
Good evening Nairalanders, I want to use this medium to warn each and everyone here to beware of this guy who hide under the pretext of selling 3D whatever, and have no idea and iota of what he is selling. Let me quickly go straight to the point.

Sometimes in January 2019, I contacted this guy about 3D light for my W203 2004 Mercedes Benz, which he asked me to send him the car picture and the door light pictures, which I sent to him, and he assured me of having it in stock, little did I know this guy was only looking for a platform of defrauding me of my hard earned money. He sent his account details and asked me to pay N7,000 for the total package, I transferd the said amount to him.

On the getting the light he sent, I discovered it to be totally different from what we agreed on, he sent me BMW light, which doesn't even size my ports, the same light in Akure is N2500, which the Benz own is scarce and goes for N5,500 if available. I called him more than 30times for me to update him about the contrary supply he made, he refused to pick my calls and failed to return my calls. I sent him messages on his WhatsApp to notify him about his action, after some days he managed to reply me back and started flimsy excuses, and the reason why I was calling him was for me to send it back to him through the same driver, but he didn't pick. He later reply me on WhatsApp after some days, and I told him I want my money back and am sending him his trash back, which he agreed.

A friend of mine who is a lawyer came to Akure, and I gave him the lights to return it back to Benin and connected both of them together on phone, my friend and I have been calling him since last week Friday, a week now and still counting. He is not picking our calls nor call back, I am ready to let go of my money and his trash, but I want to use this medium to warn others to beware of another fraudsters here hiding under the canopy of selling 3D rubbish.

Your friend gave me one missed called to return an item and he stopped calling is what you refer to as calling forever and now am not picking your calls.

The same naira Landers I have on my customer lists have endless patronage of no offences so far. You are not satisfied with a product, you want refunds and am supposed to be the one with the longest hand?

I told you severally ask your friend to call me and I'll meet him up make a refund of N6000 to him and this has proved difficult for you and you want me to call? You must be kidding.

You called my products 3D rubbish and come on here to tarnish my image, oh well what have I got to lose.... Nothing.

Ask your friend to call me for a meet, one missed call and you call that eternity of calls besides I am a busy man.

Here is a screenshot of our chats pleading with you to ask your friend to contact me... Sadly I have left Nigeria but my team on ground will finish the transactions if you are willing to have your money back.

NB: we will never call you in a refund process.

Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by pafestula(m): 5:51am On Feb 11, 2019
tonididdy:

Your friend gave me one missed called to return an item and he stopped calling is what you refer to as calling forever and now am not picking your calls.

The same naira Landers I have on my customer lists have endless patronage of no offences so far. You are not satisfied with a product, you want refunds and am supposed to be the one with the longest hand?

I told you severally ask your friend to call me and I'll meet him up make a refund of N6000 to him and this has proved difficult for you and you want me to call? You must be kidding.

You called my products 3D rubbish and come on here to tarnish my image, oh well what have I got to lose.... Nothing.

Ask your friend to call me for a meet, one missed call and you call that eternity of calls besides I am a busy man.

Here is a screenshot of our chats pleading with you to ask your friend to contact me... Sadly I have left Nigeria but my team on ground will finish the transactions if you are willing to have your money back.

NB: we will never call you in a refund process.

I personally doesn't have time to be ranting or calling you again over N6,000. I stated it clearly that I am ready to let go of the trash and my money you collected in your bank account you sent to me, either you and your team or partner in whatever is ready to refund, I dont care, either you have left the world, I still dont care, I have learnt my lesson and moved on, if calling back a customer back for a refund is a problem for you and your syndicate, then it is obvious you are not here for a business but for a mission to obtaining money under false pretence which is contrary to and punishable under section 419 of the criminal code laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, so I therefore call you a fraudster!
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
pafestula:

I personally doesn't have time to be ranting or calling you again over N6,000. I stated it clearly that I am ready to let go of the trash and my money you collected in your bank account you sent to me, either you and your team or partner in whatever is ready to refund, I dont care, either you have left the world, I still dont care, I have learnt my lesson and moved on, if calling back a customer back for a refund is a problem for you and your syndicate, then it is obvious you are not here for a business but for a mission to obtaining money under false pretence which is contrary to and punishable under section 419 of the criminal code laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, so I therefore call you a fraudster!

Whatever rocks your boat... Please ask your friend to call for meet as my item is more important than your money
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2019
SA
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
pafestula:

Hello good evening.
Please ask your friend to call us to meet. We need our product back since you are not satisfied.
Thanks.
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by pafestula(m): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2019
tonididdy:

Hello good evening.
Please ask your friend to call us to meet. We need our product back since you are not satisfied.
Thanks.

Stop fooling yourself here and let's move on to the next page. Take care.
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2019
pafestula:

You and your friend cannot give account of my product and you are here ranting about your money not being refunded. Anyway my contacts are on the first page, return my products and you will get a refund until then enjoy the product, you were served.
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
Still available
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 14, 2019
tonididdy:

You and your friend cannot give account of my product and you are here ranting about your money not being refunded. Anyway my contacts are on the first page, return my products and you will get a refund until then enjoy the product, you were served.

Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 14, 2019
pafestula:

Why not just send the product back to a given address while ur money gets refunded. Just an opinion. I mean u didn't need to meet to get the product sent to u, so not necessary to meet to get back a refund. It is not ur responsibility to meet him somewhere before u can return his product since it was way billed to u in the first place.
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by tonididdy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
Still selling
Re: Upgrade To The New Trending 3d Car Logo Display For Your Car Door by pafestula(m): 1:02am On Mar 15, 2019
greenhulk:

Why not just send the product back to a given address while ur money gets refunded. Just an opinion. I mean u didn't need to meet to get the product sent to u, so not necessary to meet to get back a refund. It is not ur responsibility to meet him somewhere before u can return his product since it was way billed to u in the first place.

Obviously you didn't read my thread before you came up with suggestion. Thanks for you contributions anyways. But the key word is... Beware of this guy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The Engine I Bought Today. / Piston And Ring For Honda Accord(eod IVTEC) Is Urgenlty Needed / Milemaster 5w 30 Engine Oil Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.