Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

Creative Writers Are Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Creative Writers Are Needed (377 Views)

Research Project Writers Are Needed Here / Creative Writers And Article Writers Needed / Article Writers Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writers Are Needed by yemsyd(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hi,

I hope this messages meets you all well. My name is Yemi and I run a small group where you get paid for harnessing your writing skills. If you know you have the skillset to develop creative content that can wow the minds of readers, then hit me up and make good money while at it. The job type is remote and nothing stops you from making money from the corner of your room. All it requires is putting pen on paper and coming up with amazing contents.
You can send a mail to Oluseyeoyeyemisunday@gmail.com

I will be patiently waiting to hear from you guys.

Regards, Oyeyemi

P.S: you will be required to do a test write, to get a purview of your writing style.
Re: Creative Writers Are Needed by meobizy(f): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
yemsyd:
Hi,

I hope this messages meets you all well. My name is Yemi and I run a small group where you get paid for harnessing your writing skills. If you know you have the skillset to develop creative content that can wow the minds of readers, then hit me up and make good money while at it. The job type is remote and nothing stops you from making money from the corner of your room. All it requires is putting pen on paper and coming up with amazing contents.

Regards, Oyeyemi

P.S: you will be required to do a test write, to get a purview of your writing style.
Does posting a link to a Nairaland diary count?
Re: Creative Writers Are Needed by Capnd143(m): 12:59am On Dec 31, 2018
yemsyd:
Hi,

Regards, Oyeyemi

hello there, I am interested. is there any specific niche of content required?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Perioperative Nurse @ Solid Rock Hospital (salary Very Competitive) / Fiction Writer Needed / Accountant With Administrative Skills Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.