Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Rashes on my penis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rashes on my penis (1817 Views)

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Persistent Rashes On Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rashes on my penis by Nduxx(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hello everyone please someone should give me a solution, ever since I came back from school (ASUU Strike) my body has been itching me, first it was my butt with some rashes, then later my Penis with rashes too, I went to complain to a chemist he gave me drugs that reduced the itch for a while, honestly I can't even sleep at night. Is there something I can rub on the affected parts?
Re: Rashes on my penis by olayinks007(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
It might be Infection oo. Buh try see a Doc or Pharmacist.
Re: Rashes on my penis by officialfestus(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
go and buy that reddish brown Yoruba soap and be bathing with it,then also rub the affected part with the soap,though it painful but just try and bear the pain
Re: Rashes on my penis by Nduxx(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
officialfestus:
go and buy that reddish brown Yoruba soap and be bathing with it,then also rub the affected part with the soap,though it painful but just try and bear the pain
please what's the name?
Re: Rashes on my penis by officialfestus(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nduxx:
please what's the name?
I don't know name....just ask around....the soap is reddish brown in colour and always in small container with cover
Re: Rashes on my penis by Nduxx(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
officialfestus:
I don't know name....just ask around....the soap is reddish brown in colour and always in small container with cover
OK, I'll ask and give you feedback

1 Like

Re: Rashes on my penis by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
U are not serious.
Don't u know the way to hospital?
Even if you will play with other things, will you play with your power house too?
Re: Rashes on my penis by officialfestus(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nduxx:
OK, I'll ask and give you feedback
ok
Re: Rashes on my penis by ojun50(m): 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
If u can't go to hospital, let me tell u what do use,,,,,,, mix pepper, aboki and nd drink hot water
Re: Rashes on my penis by Emu4u2c: 12:55am On Dec 31, 2018
OP Abeg Go Chemist Tell Them You Contacted Scabies And You Need Benzybazoate (I Hope Thats The Correct Spelling).You Will Apply It Over Your Body Everytime You Have Your Bath..It Will Be Painful But It Will Kill The It .And If You Don’t Act Fast On That It Will Eat Up Your working Thingy And You might be Looking At A Possible Erectile Dysfunctions.
I Hope This Help But This Is The Best Cure I Know From Personal Experience
Re: Rashes on my penis by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Nduxx:
Hello everyone please someone should give me a solution, ever since I came back from school (ASUU Strike) my body has been itching me, first it was my butt with some rashes, then later my Penis with rashes too, I went to complain to a chemist he gave me drugs that reduced the itch for a while, honestly I can't even sleep at night. Is there something I can rub on the affected parts?
PLEASE TREAT INFECTION,USE THESE PRODUCTS FROM SWISSGARDE,MARINA SPA,DEFENDER AND SUPER CIDER,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER FOR MORE DETAILS: 08038220168
Re: Rashes on my penis by Nduxx(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Emu4u2c:
OP Abeg Go Chemist Tell Them You Contacted Scabies And You Need Benzybazoate (I Hope Thats The Correct Spelling).You Will Apply It Over Your Body Everytime You Have Your Bath..It Will Be Painful But It Will Kill The It .And If You Don’t Act Fast On That It Will Eat Up Your working Thingy And You might be Looking At A Possible Erectile Dysfunctions.
I Hope This Help But This Is The Best Cure I Know From Personal Experience
why didn't you tell me it would be painful as HELL!!!
Re: Rashes on my penis by Emu4u2c: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nduxx:
why didn't you tell me it would be painful as HELL!!!
grin grin Lol.Expecially on the groin area ..But Does The Work Just Fine
Re: Rashes on my penis by Nduxx(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
Emu4u2c:
grin grin Lol.Expecially on the groin area ..But Does The Work Just Fine
yes it's clearing
Re: Rashes on my penis by KIDfurniture(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Why is the left part of my testis hurting me.. ?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Femi Gbajabiamila Clinic Located, I Want To Take Covid Vaccine / Ebola: What Happened To Patrick Sawyer's Corpse? / Alternatives Treatments To Get Rid Of Menopause Symptoms Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.