Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari (1442 Views)

Arewa New Agenda Raises Concerns Over Calls To Sack SGF Akume;urges Unity, Peace / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Akume, Ortom’s Rift Deepens, Governor Plans Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by quickberry(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
The Vice Chairman North, All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential Council, Sen. George Akume has advised Tiv people to vote President Mohammadu Buhari in the forthcoming presidential elections.

Akume, a former Senate Minority Leader and two time governor of Benue, gave the advice on Sunday at Wannune, Tarka Local Government during the celebration of his 65th birthday anniversary.

He said that the APC had presented the best candidates in all the elective positions in Benue and at the federal level.

Sen. Akume was born on Dec. 27, 1953. He said at 65 he had no reason to lie to his people and urged the Tiv people to vote President Buhari as he represents the direction of the Nigerian polity.

“At 65, I am too old to deceive my people, we have seen the direction of the Nigerian politics, and President Buhari represent that direction, I advise you all to vote him in the forthcoming presidential election.

” He further warned all electorate in the country not to sell their votes to anybody, adding that they should keep same and vote their preferred candidates in the coming elections.

Akume further accused the Gov, Samuel Ortom led administration of borrowing billions of money with nothing to show for it and urged the people to vote him out in the coming governorship elections.

Akume, who was recently named vice chairman, North, President Mohammadu Buhari Presidential Council is also the Senatorial Candidate of the APC of Benue North West (Zone B).

In his remarks, Benue APC Governorship Candidate, Mr Emmanuel Jime, said Sen. Akume was the indisputable leader of the Tiv Nation.

Jime said that Akume has shown over the years that “he is someone, who saw tomorrow’’adding that he has demonstrated true leadership of qualities to his people.

NAN reports that dignitaries at the event include, former deputy governor and APC Senatorial candidate Benue South, Mr Steve Lawani, APC Benue North East Senatorial candidate, Chief Mrs Mimi Orubibi Adzape, Chief Titus Zam, Prof. Eugene Aliegba. Others were: APC North Central Youth Leader, Mr Terver Aginde, Arch. Asema Achado, Mrs Dorathy Mato, Mr John Degh, Mr Benjamin Wayo, Mr Tehemen Tarzoor and Benjame Adanyi, among others.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/2019-akume-urges-tiv-people-to-vote-president-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by quickberry(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin

Wailers, what sayeth thou?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by Augustine1122(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
quickberry:
The Vice Chairman North, All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential Council, Sen. George Akume has advised Tiv people to vote President Mohammadu Buhari in the forthcoming presidential elections.

Akume, a former Senate Minority Leader and two time governor of Benue, gave the advice on Sunday at Wannune, Tarka Local Government during the celebration of his 65th birthday anniversary.

He said that the APC had presented the best candidates in all the elective positions in Benue and at the federal level.

Sen. Akume was born on Dec. 27, 1953. He said at 65 he had no reason to lie to his people and urged the Tiv people to vote President Buhari as he represents the direction of the Nigerian polity.

“At 65, I am too old to deceive my people, we have seen the direction of the Nigerian politics, and President Buhari represent that direction, I advise you all to vote him in the forthcoming presidential election.

” He further warned all electorate in the country not to sell their votes to anybody, adding that they should keep same and vote their preferred candidates in the coming elections.

Akume further accused the Gov, Samuel Ortom led administration of borrowing billions of money with nothing to show for it and urged the people to vote him out in the coming governorship elections.

Akume, who was recently named vice chairman, North, President Mohammadu Buhari Presidential Council is also the Senatorial Candidate of the APC of Benue North West (Zone B).

In his remarks, Benue APC Governorship Candidate, Mr Emmanuel Jime, said Sen. Akume was the indisputable leader of the Tiv Nation.

Jime said that Akume has shown over the years that “he is someone, who saw tomorrow’’adding that he has demonstrated true leadership of qualities to his people.

NAN reports that dignitaries at the event include, former deputy governor and APC Senatorial candidate Benue South, Mr Steve Lawani, APC Benue North East Senatorial candidate, Chief Mrs Mimi Orubibi Adzape, Chief Titus Zam, Prof. Eugene Aliegba. Others were: APC North Central Youth Leader, Mr Terver Aginde, Arch. Asema Achado, Mrs Dorathy Mato, Mr John Degh, Mr Benjamin Wayo, Mr Tehemen Tarzoor and Benjame Adanyi, among others.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/2019-akume-urges-tiv-people-to-vote-president-buhari/
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by SarkinYarki: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
Akume is a fool

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by chuddyforlife(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
He must go back to daura

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by GavelSlam: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin

Sai Baba.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by Hadone(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Agreed, but AKUME should kindly tell Buhari to allow ATIKULOOTER to peacefully smuggled in HIS our looted funds into the country or else JUBRIL PMB stands a VERY HIGH chances of losing my vote. Let him hear this LOUD & CLEAR!! cool cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
quickberry:
grin

Wailers, what sayeth thou?

We say that Tiv people are faced with the choice of voting for Atiku and continue to have this peace they Now have,

or

Vote for Buhari and watch the herdsmen renew their attacks, grab their villages and rename them.

The choice is theirs.

No be by force.

Once bitten, twice shy they say.

They can decide not to be shy at all.

I guess there's still enough land space for more mass grave.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Akume is a fool

Says who?
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
quickberry:

Says who?

You too, are!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Awol1:

We say that Tiv people are faced with the choice of voting for Atiku and continue to have this peace they Now have,

or

Vote for Buhari and watch the herdsmen renew their attacks, grab their villages and rename them.

The choice is theirs.

No be by force.

Once bitten, twice shy they say.

They can decide not to be shy at all.

I guess there's still enough land space for more mass grave.

So, Buhari was responsible for the attacks?

Herdsmen had been attacking benue even before PDP came into power in 1999......kids everywhere
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
Awol1:

My father is a fool

Fixed
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
quickberry:

Herdsmen had been attacking benue even before PDP came into power in 1999......kids everywhere

Well, these kids now read history.

These kids know herdsmen menace didn't start today.

But, in the past, when they struck, they were always fished out and prosecuted which deterred some of them.

But today not a single herder has been arrested let it be he didn't get to the station; from Benue to plateau to Zamfara.

Now they feel emboldened to act at reckless abandon.

Pls I would advise you don't do this BMC sh*t when blood of humans are involved.

Danke!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
quickberry:

There are no bigger fools than my generation on planet earth.

Fixed
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2018
Awol1:

Well, these kids now read history.

These kids know herdsmen menace didn't start today.

But, in the past, when they struck, they were always fished out and prosecuted which deterred some of them.

But today not a single herder has been arrested let it be he didn't get to the station; from Benue to plateau to Zamfara.

Now they feel emboldened to act at reckless abandon.

Pls I would advise you don't do this BMC sh*t when blood of humans are involved.

Danke!

Pls, give us a proof of one of such instances or run into your cage
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Awol1:

There are no bigger fools than my generation on planet earth.....infact, my generation is cursed

Fixed
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
quickberry:

Who is "us".

You better wake up to the reality that you are alone in the world.

Think beyond your 30k stipend. It might not be there beyond May 2019.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
Awol1:

Who is "us".

You better wake up to the reality that you are alone in the world.

Think beyond your 30k stipend. It might not be there beyond May 2019.

Stop using diversion tactic......provide the proof

Buhari was able to curtail the activities of the herdsmen through the military.....that is responsible for the relative peace they now enjoy...dumbo.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
quickberry:

May brain was used for sacrifice so Buhari and Osibanjo will laud over us zombies. I attest we have no mind of ours. We are helpless buffoons

Double fixed

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Awol1:

My father's brain was used for sacrifice so Atiku and Obigot will laud over us wawa dan wahalas. I attest we have no mind of ours. We are helpless buffoons

Infact, my father is a megalomaniac

Fixed
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by FearGodinall: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2018
quickberry:

Read what you wrote again.
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
FearGodinall:
Read what you wrote again.

And what is wrong with it?
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jagaban of Benue

Dajoh
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by Foolishbuhari: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2018
Hey zombie OP, kindly go to gboko and try to preach buhari to an average person on the streets.

If you come out alive, you definitely won't come out unmaimed? grin grin Foolish zombie

1 Like

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by quickberry(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Foolishbuhari:
Hey my father is a zombie

grin grin My father is a foolish zombie

Fixed
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by Foolishbuhari: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
quickberry:

Fixed

Your father is a zombie too? Damn I didn't know cheesy grin
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by WATCHOVER(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
GavelSlam:
grin
Sai Baba.
[/b] I strongly recommend this for you

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by WATCHOVER(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2018
GavelSlam:
grin
Sai Baba.

GavelSlam:
grin
Sai Baba.

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by WATCHOVER(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
GavelSlam:
grin
Sai Baba.

Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Akume is a fool
very sure you address your father like that, be civil for once
Re: 2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari by celeiyke: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
quickberry:

Elders that lie to kids. U probably never stayed in the north but ibadan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Defeats Atiku In Lagos West / How Long Will The South East Continue To Miscalculate Politically In Nigeria / BREAKING: Imo Govt Uncovers Warehouse Okorocha’s Family Allegedly Kept Loots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.