Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? (1511 Views)

How Do I Set Internet Access From My Modem As Metered On Windows 10 / How To Upgrade From 32-bit To 64-bit On Windows 10 / How To Save Your Data On Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? by PraiseDLord: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pls, how do I burn mp4 videos to CDs and DVDs on Windows 10 that will play on normal home theatre?
I've tried to no avail using ashampoo and Nero 7 burner which Used to work on previous windows.
Re: How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? by PraiseDLord: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
How pls
Re: How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? by PraiseDLord: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
PraiseDLord:
Pls, how do I burn mp4 videos to CDs and DVDs on Windows 10 that will play on normal home theatre?
I've tried to no avail using ashampoo and Nero 7 burner which Used to work on previous windows.
Seemed no solution to this.
Re: How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 19, 2019
You need a software to do that. Windows media player can't do that. Try Nero Burning Tools if u know how to use the software
Re: How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? by PraiseDLord: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
wizzywisdom:
You need a software to do that. Windows media player can't do that. Try Nero Burning Tools if u know how to use the software
Thanks for your response.
However, it keeps giving me the error message " The movie could not be loaded. Possibly, the format is not supported because codec is missing on your system or the file is corrupted".
Please anyone experiencing this error and any resolution in sight?
Re: How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? by PraiseDLord: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2019
PraiseDLord:

Thanks for your response.
However, it keeps giving me the error message " The movie could not be loaded. Possibly, the format is not supported because codec is missing on your system or the file is corrupted".
Please anyone experiencing this error and any resolution in sight?
??
Re: How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? by PraiseDLord: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Any head way?
Re: How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? by shefflaw(m): 9:27am On Jan 27, 2019
PraiseDLord:
Any head way?
Download freemake video converter nd enjoy.. it convert and burn on cd's
Re: How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? by PraiseDLord: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2019
shefflaw:

Download freemake video converter nd enjoy..
it convert and burn on cd's
Thanks but it’s asking me to pay
Re: How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? by shefflaw(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2019
PraiseDLord:
Thanks but it’s asking me to pay
Then you download the key... search google very well u will see key for it
Re: How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? by PraiseDLord: 9:59pm On May 19, 2019
shefflaw:

Then you download the key... search google very well u will see key for it
Not working ...

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba Laptop Clean And Neat Fast And Durable In Perfect Condition / Help, My Monitor Dosen't Show Red Colour / How I Watch Free Dstv Without Any Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.