Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k (849 Views)

Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / Peter Obi Apologises To Kemi Adetiba After Been Harassed At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k by Jenniferblog(f): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lady robbed and sexually harassed at #Davido’s concert, receives N200k compensation from him

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/lady-robbed-and-sexually-harassed-at-davidos-concert-receives-n200k-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k by Jenniferblog(f): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
More
Re: Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k by EngrMarve(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
so?
Re: Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k by midolian(m): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Na wa o!

It's not easy to be a celebrity o!

Someone just claimed she was robbed at the concert without something to back her claim...And just because her claim made headlines and Davido needs to protect his exaggerated status/image, he had to give her 200k... probably out of the proceeds the poor boy got from the concert

To me, what the girl did was blackmail..

Do not forget this is my opinion. Celebrity asslickers should take note

2 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k by Uyiii: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
midolian:
Na wa o!

It's not easy to be a celebrity o!

Someone just claimed she was robbed at the concert without something to back her claim...And just because her claim made headlines and Davido needs to protect his exaggerated status/image, he had to give her 200k... probably out of the proceeds the poor boy got from the concert

To me, what the girl did was blackmail..

Do not forget this is my opinion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k by BIDOO(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
The Script Play Out Well As Planned !
Re: Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k by bigtt76(f): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
Thank God for the healing of broken arm cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jenniferblog:
Lady robbed and sexually harassed at #Davido’s concert, receives N200k compensation from him

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/lady-robbed-and-sexually-harassed-at-davidos-concert-receives-n200k-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Re: Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k by Jenniferblog(f): 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k by johnkey: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
See as they package N200 notes like millions why you no collect transfer aunty.

(1) (Reply)

My First Time In Aeroplane, I Thought I’d Die – Woli Agba / Actress Toyin Abraham Declares That She Doesn’t Date For Money / Teni Reveals Why She Doesn’t Want To Slim Down (her Reason Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.