Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore (6678 Views)

We Only Experimented With Server But Not For 2019 Elections, Says INEC / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation / No Governor In Kwara State, You Only Have PA To Senate President - Says Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
t
Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by Jettage: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
We must support Sowore to win this Election or else Nigeria is doomed for another four years, Based on the recent publication of Festus Keyamo Atiku is not qualified to run except if we have all lost our senses and Buhari is too old to continue or else we will continue in Bondage

1 Like

Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by Dee60: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
The talk about youth winning and taking over does not entirely make sense.

It should not be about age but about merit.

Some of the younger people in the present and in past regimes have performed woefully and have been found to be part of the looting.

So, apart from age, Sowore and others should say why they must earn the votes.
Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by aishapmbtoto: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2018
Na so

Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by skopido: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
I don't THINK any of these Party APC and PDP can DELIVER . It's we Nigerian have to Smart and Looks for a Biz Idea Opportunity that can Change and also Improve our Financial Incomes.

Are you really Serious and Desire to Change / Improve your Financial Situation Income in this New Year 2019 ?

If Yes and You're Ready ....... You can Just Click this LINK here => www.obadolagro..com for Full Details Information how you can Start this Lucrative Part time business Without even Spends any Capital Kobo from your Pocket .

1 Like

Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by Daggash98: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
I am seeing Sowore as one of the unserious elements who think he can achieve something through propaganda. He fogets his roles during GEJ. He can and will never taste such position even lower till eternity.
Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by ItzBIM(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ayoswit:
I would have supported you but you can't win buhari.
Not with that attitude, you vote can make a difference
Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by ItzBIM(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
Jettage:
We must support Sowore to win this Election or else Nigeria is doomed for another four years, Based on the recent publication of Festus Keyamo Atiku is not qualified to run except if we have all lost our senses and Buhari is too old to continue or else we will continue in Bondage

Nigeria is doomed just look at their comments on this thread.
Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by ItzBIM(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
Dee60:

The talk about youth winning and taking over does not entirely make sense.

It should not be about age but about merit.

Some of the younger people in the present and in past regimes have performed woefully and have been found to be part of the looting.

So, apart from age, Sowore and others should say why they must earn the votes.

Watch his videos on YouTube, especially the Ait interview you will be inspired
Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by adeiza4u(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Pls louder....the atikulated morons at the back still have their heads stuck up Atiku ass.. If no be say youths for this naija are just bunch of dimwits with the so called yeyebrities why would anyone see this guy and go vote for those two old guys who have nothing else to offer.
Sowore has got my vote already. Though not easy, I'm trying to convince people around me to vote for him instead.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by Elvis2kay: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
some of the comments here make me to understand why life is difficult for black people. a very low IQ set of race and that is the reason the white people continue to have a control over them..

3 Likes

Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by Qasim6(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
With the comments here, I think Nigeria is doomed for another 4years...

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by deleo16(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kingsleydr:
Bro stop wasting your time, this generation of Nigerians ain't that smart to understand your point. Like what do you even expect from people still supporting APC or PDP smh , The average Nigerian IQ limit is like 40. Shameless bunch . I want Atiku to win cause I know 4 sure he's gon Bleep y'all up , then I'll wait for y'all to rotate back to apc in 2023.. 200 million bastard mumus .
Exactly

Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by edifyinvestment(f): 12:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Get all network data within minutes MTN, GLO AIRTEL, ETISALAT at cheap prices check my signature for contacts
Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by nifty60(m): 2:02am On Dec 31, 2018
zabuur:
Here's d thing Sowore, in as much as I'd love to see what u can do, u need to understand that, Govt isn't run by just the President.

U need Parastatal Directors, Ministries, house of assembly, Reps etc and I'm sure those won't be from your party.

U have never been a part of this govt, u don't even have an atom of idea of what goes on.

Even if you become d president, sure u might be impeached before your first 100 days. Why don't u just start from grassroots. Let people feel your impact from something small before we youths can be sure of your performance at the biggest stage.

As for u saying politicians are keeping money to buy votes. Although it's wrong but, Yorubas would say "Lataye daye ni won tin se". Meaning, this has been going from generation to generation.

So what's d big deal in FTC. mchew
This someone I share a country with
Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by nifty60(m): 2:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Kingsleydr:
Bro stop wasting your time, this generation of Nigerians ain't that smart to understand your point. Like what do you even expect from people still supporting APC or PDP smh , The average Nigerian IQ limit is like 40. Shameless bunch . I want Atiku to win cause I know 4 sure he's gon Bleep y'all up , then I'll wait for y'all to rotate back to apc in 2023.. 200 million bastard mumus .
Don't mind them
Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by Rumobaba: 3:08am On Dec 31, 2018
Why can't every tribe just have thier country, Yuroba Contry. Tribalism is our problem.
zabuur:
Here's d thing Sowore, in as much as I'd love to see what u can do, u need to understand that, Govt isn't run by just the President.

U need Parastatal Directors, Ministries, house of assembly, Reps etc and I'm sure those won't be from your party.

U have never been a part of this govt, u don't even have an atom of idea of what goes on.

Even if you become d president, sure u might be impeached before your first 100 days. Why don't u just start from grassroots. Let people feel your impact from something small before we youths can be sure of your performance at the biggest stage.

As for u saying politicians are keeping money to buy votes. Although it's wrong but, Yorubas would say "Lataye daye ni won tin se". Meaning, this has been going from generation to generation.

Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by saajus: 3:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Read our constitution. Nigerian President is very powerfuly. Even if House get the numbers to impeach Mr. President, Chief Justice of Nigeria will form a panel to approve or not to approve. Guess who appoint Chief Justice of Nigeria? Guess who can change Chief Justice of Nigeria if he smells danger?

Do you even know how many executive orders Nigerian President can sign if the House is not cooperating?Many. Nigerian President can do so much if he has the will. Every Nigerian needs to read our constitution so that we won't be making excuses for our leaders. We need to change the constitution though. But, as it is now, a President who has his people's Will at heart can fix Nigeria alone. Do you even know Senators and House of Reps can be recalled. Do you think a good Nigerian President cannot politically influence recall processes of all Senators not allowing him do good things and use same influence to put the right guys there. Guess who controls Nigerian Police?Guess who controls EFCC? Even, guess who technically control INEC?

I beg our youths, let's get a quality number 1 citizen and you will see how easy it is to fix Nigeria. Nigeria is not complex.

This is how to impeach a Nigerian President

https://lawpadi.com/process-impeaching-president-nigeria/

zabuur:

Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by Optional09: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Kingsleydr:

Tell them! Repeat > play < repeat = 200 million retard!

Na so e Dey pain me too
Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by luvisdkey: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2018
zabuur:

You need deliverance from this your mind set. This is a corrupt mind set that will be set free either you like it or yes.
Oga o
Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by xprtngnr(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2018
zabuur:

Smh! When will my people be liberated from mental slavery,every great dream begins with a dreamer
Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by aku626(m): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2018
And this my friend is nothing but the truth, I'd still vote for him though, How long are we going to stick to the best of two evils?
zabuur:

Re: Politicians Hoarding Money To Buy Votes During 2019 Elections, Says Sowore by MrALIVE: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2018
sleekpro:
This guy no get work abeg!!!
If them shear you go talk!!
If them no shear you go still talk!!!

Mr man if you don't have anything to offer stop crying and allow those who has !!!!

Enough of all this your complain,
Go out there and do you own campaign you own way.
And stop making noise.
one person who will sell his conscience next year has been spotted!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIRS Praises Top Taxpayers / Nigeria’s Inflation Drops First Time In 11 Months: From 21.47% To 21.34% / Afonjas, Flat heads And Pedophiles Come In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.