Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' (44813 Views)

Soldier Dances Zanku & Gbe Body: "I Can't Wait, Am Going Home To See My Mama" / You're Going Home By 2.am And You See This On The Way What Will You Do / If We Have Weapons, Nigerian Army Can't Face Us - Shiites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by bantudra: 4:57am On Dec 31, 2018
Konki:

Only the gullible build on shaky grounds.

Refer to my claim where Buhari set an objective of Leading the battle against boko from front.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/buhari-vows-to-lead-from-the-front-against-boko-haram/

... And he failed.

Internet doesn't forget.

If everybody is gullible, count me out.

Gullibility is by choice, and so objectivity.

I chose to be objective and not gullible.

the same way internet didnt forget atiku....kiiikikikiki......

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by bantudra: 4:58am On Dec 31, 2018
Konki:

Have you done that?

Yes or No

If yes, share your evidence here. If no, go and do it before you assert what you are yet to prove.

i believe him....that video was suspect from the start to me...but i was not sure.....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Konki: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:

the same way internet didnt forget atiku....kiiikikikiki......

I'm not for Atiku. Buhari failed and he must be fired.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by bantudra: 5:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Konki:

I'm not for Atiku. Buhari failed and he must be fired.

you do know we have only 2 choices,right....??

if you dont like both atiku or buhari,then dont vote atall....

whats the point....??...you still have many other candidates anyways....vote who you want....no big deal....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Konki: 5:03am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:

i believe him....that video was suspect from the start to me...but i was not sure.....

You can believe what you like, but trying to make others do same when you are not sure is criminal.

Are you one?

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Konki: 5:05am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:

you do know we have only 2 choices,right....??

if you dont like both atiku or buhari,then dont vote atall....

whats the poist....you still have many other candidates anyways....vote who you want....no big deal....

You are wrong. It seems you are highly detached from current realities?

Little wonder you live in the past with Jona!

Lol

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by bantudra: 5:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Konki:

You can believe what you like, but trying to make others do same when you are not sure is criminal.

Are you one?

am criminal...??...how....??...you said you dont like buhari and you mentioned you dont prefer atiku too....

okay....no biggy...register yourself and campaighn to become president....why give yourself sooo much headaches because of nothing....?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by bantudra: 5:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Konki:

You are wrong. It seems you are highly detached from current realities?

Little wonder you live in the past with Jona!

Lol

i like you....that was a interesting conversation....i would love to shake your hands in real life.... wink wink

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Konki: 5:08am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:

am criminal...??...how....??...you said you dont like buhari and you mentioned you dont prefer atiku too....

okay....no biggy...register yourself and campaighn to become president....why give yourself sooo much headaches because of nothing....?

I can now understand you better.

You seem to work for selfish crumbs!

It's a pity!

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by bantudra: 5:10am On Dec 31, 2018
Konki:

I can now understand you better.

You seem to work for selfish crumbs!

It's a pity!

you do know you have the rights to become president of nigeria yourself,right....??

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Konki: 5:13am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:

you do know you have the rights to become president of nigeria yourself,right....??

I don't need to become a president of Nigeria to make a difference.

See, if you think you are too small and insignificant to make a difference, try sleeping in a mosquito infested room.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by bantudra: 5:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Konki:

I don't need to become a president of Nigeria to make a difference.

See, if you think you are too small and insignificant to make a difference, try sleeping in a mosquito infested room.

mosquitos dont survive me...if they enter my room uninvited,i make sure they dont leave alive....

i close all windows,door and systematicaly hunt am dead....

mosquitos are scared me....seek and destroy.....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Konki: 5:20am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:

mosquitos dont survive me...if they enter my room uninvited,i make sure they dont leave alive....

i close all windows,door and systematicaly hunt am dead....

mosquitos are scared me....seek and destroy.....
If you know, you know and vice versa

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by bantudra: 5:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Konki:

If you know, you know and vice versa

wharever.....you workin...??...what do you do for a living....??

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by bantudra: 5:26am On Dec 31, 2018
now,that guy was amusin.....that was fun.....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Cowards running away from mere Boko Haram, a rag tag group of bandits, armed with only AK47, RPGs and light Machine Guns mounted on ordinary Hillux trucks - what superior weapons are they talking about?

I can't imagine how these rag tag terrorists can overrun NA posts so easily and succeed in confiscating even more superior arms from the said army, ranging from APVs to even Tanks; in addition to complete air power superiority, training and other resources - for goodness sake!
Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Weaponx: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Gandollar(f): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:
but they should keep in mind that this is desertation....they will be court marshalled....!!

you just dont leave your post and run....

you can retreat to the next line,but you cant just run away....
Where will you find them to court martial? As they are going, they have already arranged with their families to leave the barracks fast with as much belongings as possible.
Army does not look for them, they simply block their salaries.
Remember that when this government came in, they asked all deserters to return and some we're assimilated back to the system with a promise that a new sherrif was in town and things are better grin
Now see them...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Gandollar(f): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:
anyways....lets see what the army will say to this video....

but i know the online propaganda against buhari is hugh right now.....

almost every topic on politics section is about against nigeria....international media is going overdrive....
But you are unmindful of the huge propaganda chest both online and offline deployed brutally by APC against the opposition both locally and internationally.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Gandollar(f): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2018
Vrengkat:
This video qaw during Jonathan time....nawaa for fake news
Show your proof or STFU!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Gandollar(f): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:
if you have no balls,then dont join the army....crying like babies....buhuhuhuhu.....

water,cry...food cry....cry,cry,cry,cry....were they forced to enter the army....??

abegi,hand over the weapon and become a tailor or gala seller in lagos....

we are tired of this whinings like cheap bitches day and night.....

sophisticated my foot...do they even understand how much it would cost to upgrade the entire nigerian soldiers to be like american soldiers....??

nigeria would go bankrupt....!!

america has a debt of over 20trillion dollars....!!

is this what nigeria wants too...!!??

yea,yea...we buy sophisticated weapons but they still run away and all of it falls in the hand of boko haram....good night with that....

our soldiers are lackin courage....thats all....
Still I feel you bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by LordsApostle: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2018
RussianKGB:
Deserting from the battlefield in the army during war is a grave offense more grievous than even mutiny. These cowards deserve the death sentence.
You cannot be violently gunning Shiite protesters, Devilishly executing Ipob demonstrators and wreaking havoc with your so called inadequate weapons yet flee faster than kites when u smell bokoharam in d air.
you are the only intelligent person that has commented on this board ..

Boko boys keep ransacking their bases, and looting "large cache of arms and ammunitions" where does those ammunition come from? Is it that they just go to store them somewhere and refuse using them? I don't just get. . For me, I believe this soldiers lack battle technique, to challenge asymmetric warfare, that's the real challenge...
Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by LordsApostle: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:
if you have no balls,then dont join the army....crying like babies....buhuhuhuhu.....

water,cry...food cry....cry,cry,cry,cry....were they forced to enter the army....??

abegi,hand over the weapon and become a tailor or gala seller in lagos....

we are tired of this whinings like cheap bitches day and night.....

sophisticated my foot...do they even understand how much it would cost to upgrade the entire nigerian soldiers to be like american soldiers....??

nigeria would go bankrupt....!!

america has a debt of over 20trillion dollars....!!

is this what nigeria wants too...!!??

yea,yea...we buy sophisticated weapons but they still run away and all of it falls in the hand of boko haram....good night with that....

our soldiers are lackin courage....thats all....
mhen!!! I never knew we still had intelligent Nigerians like this; perfect brother, you nailed it bro..
The short of it, our soldiers lack courage that's just it. Over 90% of people going into the army do so, to wear camouflage and beat everyday man on the streets, that's just it... When they get confronted with the reality of what being in the army entails they get all fidgety.
It is common knowledge that most of the weapons used by this Boko boys were seized from the Nigerian military. It is common knowledge . The recent 40heads that was seized, that could rock havoc to a whole community... The problem is just courage and morale which is very low. It's pitiable things have degenerated to this though... Such a pity.
Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Philinho(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2018
My beloved, pls come come......
Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Ruddyman(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2018
And they want to reelect these fools ?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by shachris02: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Vrengkat:
This video qaw during Jonathan time....nawaa for fake news

Yes, of course they'd blame GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
bantudra:
and when was this video takin....??...

their is no information when it was shot by the warrior....
[/s]

Sorry by are you stupid? did you not hear the soldier say they are going home to spend the new year?

You need to learn basic comprehension

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by netflicks(m): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2018
The Boko guys will see this video and laugh at the Nigerian Army....what a shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by Hotfreeze: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2018
Col. Abu Ali alone could have inspired courage in the entire Nigerian army to finish these insurgents but I guess he became too popular and had to be killed.

Apart from buying weapons, there are certain things an army needs that this army lacks.

Courage
Support from honest leaders
Intelligence
Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by clemzo101(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2018
bantudra:
but they should keep in mind that this is desertation....they will be court marshalled....!!

you just dont leave your post and run....

you can retreat to the next line,but you cant just run away....
go and court Marshall them na. Ediot

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fleeing: 'We Don't Have Weapons, We Are Going Home For New Year' by TheKingIsHere: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2018
All southern soldiers should leave the battle field for the northerners since they are the cause and are not ready to stop this terrorist acts.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' / Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors / Delta State Changes Anthem, Logo, Slogan To ''Big Heart Of The Nation''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.