Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,182 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers (2363 Views)

Webmasters Pls Step In! / Easy Way To Earn Some Quick Dollars. No Need For Website Or Tech Knowledge / Good In Smf Forum Design? Come In I Have A Job For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
Webmasters and gurus in the house lemme wish you happy new year grin. OK I want to create a gig for a client on fiverr. The gig is for 700 words. As a blogger, writing is easy for me but my question is. Should I include images in the article? Or should I just write it like that. Images helps to make reading more interesting and fun. Secondly, should I just pick pictures from Google and include them in the article? Thirdly, how will I know the pictures I pick are not copyright images.

Pls ur answers are needed. Thanks
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Techcribsblog(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Techcapon

Yea u must include images, and to know images subject to copyright when downloading from google you will see the word
images may be subjected to copyright
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Techcribsblog:
Techcapon

Yea u must include images, and to know images subject to copyright when downloading from google you will see the word
thanks. All images have that phrase written on them. How do I know the ones that is not copyright protected?
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
I want to suspend blogging for a while and focus on fiverr. It pays more than blogging

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Techcribsblog(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
TechCapon:
I want to suspend blogging for a while and focus on fiverr. It pays more than blogging
fiverr really pays
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Techcribsblog(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
TechCapon:
thanks. All images have that phrase written on them. How do I know the ones that is not copyright protected?

If you can't identify an image subjected to copyright then add a caption to the source of the image. But image with copyright mostly have watermarks on them
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Techcribsblog:

If you can't identify an image subjected to copyright then add a caption to the source of the image. But image with copyright mostly have watermarks on them
ok thanks. Google should have created a tool for checking stuff like that.
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Julius2214(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2018
There are many free stock image websites online. Search Google to get their names and url.
Here are some of them
pixabay.com
Pexel.com
unsplash.com
Some requires attribution, while some are totally free to use
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Julius2214:
There are many free stock image websites online. Search Google to get their names and url.
Here are some of them
pixabay.com
Pexel.com
unsplash.com
Some requires attribution, while some are totally free to use
thanks bro
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
TechCapon:
Huh
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
questechie:

Huh
yes boss. I made $30 today and I just joined a week ago
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Adebaba1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
TechCapon:
Wow.....i have been on the platform since last year and i haven't made a dime....pls can we talk on WhatsApp 07051923534 or drop your contact. I just want to ask some few questions please
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Adebaba1:

Wow.....i have been on the platform since last year and i haven't made a dime....pls can we talk on WhatsApp 07051923534 or drop your contact. I just want to ask some few questions please
ok boss. I'll add you on whatsapp later
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by lawrence35(m): 6:17am On Jan 01, 2019
Have you tried [url]cpahub.pro[/url]

Post jobs and get paid for completing jobs in naira
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2019
TechCapon:

Oya bless me too make i pursue poverty comot for my life. I beg. I've been following this topic from the first day. I dnt have an android phone thats my biggest and only challenge. I would have also joined. Please help a brother too. Please
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2019
Perfectdanny:

Oya bless me too make i pursue poverty comot for my life. I beg. I've been following this topic from the first day. I dnt have an android phone thats my biggest and only challenge. I would have also joined. Please help a brother too. Please
you can't join without a phone because you need to receive instant notifications immediately a message comes in from your clients. The gig can be done on a laptop and delivered. I never knew fiverr was this good. Lots of Nigerian youth have escaped poverty through fiverr. Let me ask you, do you have a skill?

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2019
TechCapon:
you can't join without a phone because you need to receive instant notifications immediately a message comes in from your clients. The gig can be done on a laptop and delivered. I never knew fiverr was this good. Lots of Nigerian youth have escaped poverty through fiverr. Let me ask you, do you have a skill?

Yes i can write stories like military, fantasies, horror and spy fiction. I have a lot of passion to do jobs. I'm just seriously handicapped right now.

Please help me.
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Nuclearact: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2019
TechCapon:
Just from writing articles or you do something else?
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Perfectdanny:

Yes i can write stories like military, fantasies, horror and spy fiction. I have a lot of passion to do jobs. I'm just seriously handicapped right now.

Please help me.
how can I help?
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nuclearact:
Just from writing articles or you do something else?
writing articles although I'm planning to add graphic design real soon

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Nuclearact: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
TechCapon:
writing articles although I'm planning to add graphic design real soon
Do you set up your account as a Nigerian or one of the developed countries?
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nuclearact:
Do you set up your account as a Nigerian or one of the developed countries?
My account is Nigerian. It's too risky to use VPN on fiverr. One day they'll discover and you'll lose everything

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Nuclearact: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
TechCapon:
My account is Nigerian. It's too risky to use VPN on fiverr. One day they'll discover and you'll lose everything
Alright, thanks.
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
TechCapon:
how can I help?

I found out on the internet (courtesy of nairaland) that i can write articles for companies and bloggers. I also saw a vacancy for a content writer which i was sure that a lot of people where not interested in and i'd have applied.

I see a lot of people doing businesses online like affiliate marketing and jobs like site management.

I also know that you can sell your photos on reddit and other places. I have some pretty cool landscape around me (I live in the Niger Delta Area of Nigeria). I have articles i can write on listverse. I can write and write and write.

I have a diary i've been writing for 8 years now. So a lot of things about my life for the past 8 years is very much intact.

All these i can do IF i have an android phone. An android phone can help me to make good money and stop begging this year. Please sir help me with a phone.
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Julius2214(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Perfectdanny:

I found out on the internet (courtesy of nairaland) that i can write articles for companies and bloggers. I also saw a vacancy for a content writer which i was sure that a lot of people where not interested in and i'd have applied.

I see a lot of people doing businesses online like affiliate marketing and jobs like site management.

I also know that you can sell your photos on reddit and other places. I have some pretty cool landscape around me (I live in the Niger Delta Area of Nigeria). I have articles i can write on listverse. I can write and write and write.

I have a diary i've been writing for 8 years now. So a lot of things about my life for the past 8 years is very much intact.

All these i can do IF i have an android phone. An android phone can help me to make good money and stop begging this year. Please sir help me with a phone.
So because he said he made $30, he should now buy phone for you.... This dude is funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by melodyogonna(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 5:02am On Jan 02, 2019
melodyogonna:
Techcapon I need to ask you something about tech blogging, please add me on WhatsApp 08122522386
ok. I'll do that tomorrow
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2019
Julius2214:

So because he said he made $30, he should now buy phone for you.... This dude is funny grin
lol. I feel for him and I really want to be of help to him but I'm not too buoyant right now
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by Poprnapoleon(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
TechCapon:
how can I help?
Pls I will like to connect with you on WhatsApp concerning fiver. Have been on the platform for few weeks now but I haven't been patronized. This is my WhatsApp digit; 09066814445
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by godwinstringed1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Is it compulsory I get a pc system please?
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by hefelove(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
If u want to render Backlinks services on fiverr, i have tools and videos just holla
Re: Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers by TechCapon(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Poprnapoleon:

Pls I will like to connect with you on WhatsApp concerning fiver. Have been on the platform for few weeks now but I haven't been patronized. This is my WhatsApp digit; 09066814445
ok bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drive Unlimited Traffic To Your Website/blog For Life / I Need A Very Good Webdesigner To Build A Website For Me / How Can I Are Unlock My Yahoomail Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.