Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead (18107 Views)

NASS: Lagos Reps Pick 4 ‘Juicy’ Committee Chairs / Lagos Reps Candidate James Faleke Buys Kogi APC Guber Form / Magodo: Lagos Reps Demand Probe Of Malami Over Involvement In Planned Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 31, 2018
Lexusgs430:

RIP to who? ....... How has he impacted my life...... May they all continually burn in HELL........

Look, be bitter all you want. You only poison your own drive and will, to the detriment of your own succcess and happiness, with the toxicity you are carrying around.

Because the man was a politician and never personally came to your house to hand you money you must jubilate his death? Seems you don't appreciate how much like a frustrated loser you sound.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Johnrake69: 5:47am On Dec 31, 2018
Oshigun:

When I see comments like this I think "loser". We are all going to die. Death and taxes the only thing certain in life. At least the man lived good till he died. He was not a kid either so you have no point. You may live to 100 and everyday is full of frustration and pain. Get some ambition in your vein and stop beefing successful people and politicians.

They are not the one preventing your success and happiness. You are. You are finished in life when all you do is hate success rather than be inspired by it. Just say RIP and move on. So many negative comments in this hatefest thread. Jeez !!!!

What is successful about them? They lived all their lives exploiting the masses. And who said they are not the ones preventing the success of an average Nigerian? But you will either go to church to fight imaginary village people or Mecca to stone the devil.

He has been in the house for 8years, go and find out how much has been paid to him for constituency project and what project he did and check out the living standards of people that really depends on those projects.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Johnrake69:

What is successful about them? They lived all their lives exploiting the masses. And who said they are not the ones preventing the success of an average Nigerian? But you will either go to church to fight imaginary village people or Mecca to stone the devil.

He has been in the house for 8years, go and find out how much has been paid to him for constituency project and what project he did and check out the living standards of people that really depends on those projects.

Why don't you try and replace him and perform better? Anything stopping you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by ImperialYoruba: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Auxtin85(m): 6:00am On Dec 31, 2018
post=74311985:

See who is talking.
Hypocrites!

Pls tell me who is this guy did he change is handle?
Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Holargyde(m): 6:01am On Dec 31, 2018
I see debasing comments here . Our hatred for politicians in general is cloaking our very need of symphathy.
You just go off and make useless comments, did you know this man personally? I know the numerous lives he has impacted, if he were so bad as some people claim here why would people vote him for a third term ? Do you know the source of livelihood of numerous people hinged on this man before his death ?
You guys are just somehow on this platform.
Say a prayer for the dead or better still just keep scrolling but no you want to run your mouth.
May the good Lord grant the dead repose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03am On Dec 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

Pls tell me who is this guy did he change is handle?
He has 8 monikers here, he's the one always saying **** (lets just say trash!).
No need talking about nonentity.
Knowing him will do nothing to you man.
Just ignore, if you can!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Johnrake69: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2018
Oshigun:

Look, be bitter all you want. You only poison your own drive and will, to the detriment of your own succcess and happiness, with the toxicity you are carrying around.

This is a trap. Your own succcess and happiness is nothing but an illusion when you have a disorganised society. You can confirm from Badeh and the likes

Oshigun:
because the man was a politician and never personally came to your house to hand you money you must jubilate his death? Seems you don't appreciate how much like a frustrated loser you sound.

God punish politicians and their hand outs. Is that how youths in other continents survive? More than half of the American population usually have no clue about the name of their vice president. Because they have a living to make. And things are working to an extent. There is no resting place for all Nigerian politicians and vicious businesses men that have worked to make our lives unbearable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Lexusgs430:

True we are all going to die...... Why have useless and hopeless run the affairs of the state..... Best a clear out happens and hopefully we can get hardworking politicians in place....

It seems the only thing that can make this politicians retire is DEATH.........

Tinubu Next.........

You are right. They deserve no pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by abiaumo(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Damm!. What a time to check out, see you see new year. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:10am On Dec 31, 2018
Two terms in the HoR and he refused to step down for another person covering many LGCs.

They "stepped" him aside.
Nigerian politicians deserve no pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 31, 2018
this is to tell you that.... las las all POWERS belongs to Jesus
Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2018
now who is next.....?
Aurielfinizu:
this is to tell you that.... las las all POWERS belongs to Jesus
Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2018
hmmm Tinibu go gree die?

BlakKluKluxKlan:

You are right. They deserve no pity.
Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Eledan: 6:21am On Dec 31, 2018
DrGoodman:
Rip

He would have still lost as the PDP candidate will win there.

Remind me the name of the PDP candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:23am On Dec 31, 2018
Aurielfinizu:
hmmm Tinibu go gree die?

No matter his level in the dark kingdom, he has no power to stop death.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Johnrake69: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2018
Holargyde:
I see debasing comments here . Our hatred for politicians in general is cloaking our very need of symphathy.
You just go off and make useless comments, did you know this man personally? I know the numerous lives he has impacted, if he were so bad as some people claim here why would people vote him for a third term ? Do you know the source of livelihood of numerous people hinged on this man before his death ?
You guys are just somehow on this platform.
Say a prayer for the dead or better still just keep scrolling but no you want to run your mouth.
May the good Lord grant the dead repose.

There are two sets of people in Nigeria. The exploited and the exploiters. I'm a full member of the exploited class and since our class has been rendered powerless using the institutions of the state. We all count it as progress when a member of the exploiting class dies. I don't need to know him personally. If he had contributed to nation building whoever he left behind can survive in a stable society.

But because they have not done anything to create a stable society where an average Nigerian can live a decent life it becomes a tragedy for the people they left behind. And what tragedy even? When most have stolen what their generations unborn can't finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 6:30am On Dec 31, 2018
Oshigun:

Because the man was a politician and never personally came to your house to hand you money you must jubilate his death? Seems you don't appreciate how much like a frustrated loser you sound.

Shame on you...... You think I am hungry? They should do the electorates bidding..... But what do they all do?

Again...... OnebyOne......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Oshigun:

Which hardworking politicians? My friend, get involved and be the change you want. Don't expect others who shun apathy to be your saviours. They are mere mortals. If you don't like things as they are then get involved.

May they all rot in hell......
Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2018
sure.... one day be one day.....
BlakKluKluxKlan:

No matter his level in the dark kingdom, he has no power to stop death.
Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by quickberry(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2018
Lexusgs430:

True we are all going to die...... Why have useless and hopeless run the affairs of the state..... Best a clear out happens and hopefully we can get hardworking politicians in place....

Tinubu Next.........

Your papa and mama next
Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2018
quickberry:

Your papa and mama next

Your papa and your mama too no go die abi ? Confused human beings benefiting from this rogue politicians and would happily defend them, life their own worthless life depended on it........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by abbeyty(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2018
Oshigun:

Why don't you try and replace him and perform better? Anything stopping you?
We can't all be politicians, why not doing what people voted them to do? Anyway RIP to him
Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by quickberry(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Your papa and your mama too no go die abi ? Confused human beings benefiting from this rogue politicians and would happily defend them, life their own worthless life depended on it........

Shey na me say make your papa be pauper?

See this langido oooo.....all I know is......your papa and mama next

1 Like

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Chiefjosy(m): 7:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Wikinaija:
A member of the House of Representatives representing Ibeju Lekki Federal Constituency of Lagos State, Mr Abayomi Ayeola, is dead.

Ayeola reportedly died at St. Nicholas Hospital in Lagos on Sunday after a brief illness.

The two-term lawmaker had clinched the ticket of the All Progressives Congress to contest for a third term in the 2019 general elections before his demise on Sunday.

Until his death, he was the leader of the Lagos State caucus in the House.

More Details later.

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/news/abayomi-ayeola-dead/

Definitely, no one knows tomorrow

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature
Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by ijabiken1(m): 7:19am On Dec 31, 2018
landmark86:
Third term?
This country self
Greediness everywia
his co contender in APC killed him,bcus he felt cheated
Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by Meritocracy: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2018
People now understand that only death can rest a greedy politicians to give other chance to go. Third term? Nah you also get wisdom in your constituency.
Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by ajl: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2018
Oshigun:

When I see comments like this I think "loser". We are all going to die. Death and taxes the only thing certain in life. At least the man lived good till he died. He was not a kid either so you have no point. You may live to 100 and everyday is full of frustration and pain. Get some ambition in your vein and stop beefing successful people and politicians.

They are not the one preventing your success and happiness. You are. You are finished in life when all you do is hate success rather than be inspired by it. Just say RIP and move on. So many negative comments in this hatefest thread. Jeez !!!!

What's your own Mr.?
Are you a politician or a public official? The people have the right to rejoice if one of the enemies of people pass on. Better repent if you are one of them. In fact, between now and Feb 15, 2019, bells will ring. Was it not Shagari that pass on some days ago. Even though people knew that corruption was pervasive under him but people knew he was not corrupt unlike the Jonathan type of corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Kenekingisback:
APC sef...

Let them compensate Ambode with this position angry
No, Ambode don chop billions already in lagos, sad

1 Like

Re: Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead by kanyebaba1(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Tinubu Next.........

It could well be all your family members next. Get some sense. You will definitely get the evil you wish others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Nigerians Have Right To Talk, Sultan Tells FG / Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project / Obidients Launch App For Election Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.