Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates (3142 Views)

Starlink Is Officially In Nigeria With Pricing In Naira / Infinix Smart 4 Price And Specs In Nigeria / Google Pixel 4 Price In Nigeria & Full Specs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by 99guru(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
Photo credit GSMarena

The Huawei Nova 4 smartphone was launched in December 2018. It comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display and a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2310 pixels at a PPI of 398 pixels per inch.

The Huawei Nova 4 comes with a processor of 2.36GHz octa-core. The phone packs 128GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded and 8GB of RAM.

As far as the cameras are concerned, the Huawei Nova 4 has a back camera of 48-megapixel (f/1.cool and a primary camera of 16-megapixel (f/2.2) on the rear and a 25-megapixel front camera for selfies.

The Huawei Nova 4 is powered by a 3750mAh non removable battery. It measures 157.00 x 75.10 x 7.77 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 172.00 grams.

The Huawei Nova 4 has a Dual-SIM You which accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options available are:

Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.

KEY FEATURES

CAMERA : 48MP +25MP

RAM : 8GB

ROM : 128GB NOT Expandable

NETWORK : 2G, 3G, and 4G.

CONNECTIVITY : Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.

DUAL SIM: Yes.

Price :About 200,000 Naira.

Review credit : Gadgets.ndtv

#Huawei #Naira #gadgets #techvila.net #updates

Source: http://phonefx..com/2018/12/huawei-nova-4-price-review-in-naira.html?m=1

Cc lala....

Re: Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by Mkmoney(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
The battery though undecided
Re: Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by 99guru(m): 6:12am On Dec 31, 2018
Very low, I can't imagine myself using a 4G network with a low battery
Re: Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by seunfly: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Mkmoney:
The battery though undecided
99guru:
Very low, I can't imagine myself using a 4G network with a low battery

LOL!! It is based on kirin 970 chips which is 10nm technology, the battery will last longer than many phones with 5000mah. That 3750mah is very sufficient for more than a day usage.

People get deceived by numbers, even though number is very important, the most important thing is the technology behind those numbers.

8 Likes

Re: Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by dennistar(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2018
seunfly:

LOL!! It is based on kirin 970 chips which is 10nm technology, the battery will last longer than many phones with 5000mah. That 3750mah is very sufficient for more than a day usage.

People get deceived by numbers, even though number is very important, the most important thing is the technology behind those numbers.
Gbam
Re: Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2018
Nope ill pass, galaxy A8s also has the hole punch display but why i prefer it is that it has NFC(nova 4 doesnt), Uses bluetooth version 5.0(nova 4 uses V 4.2) has Fm radio(nova 4 doesnt) has always on display(i kinda like this feature)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by seunfly: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Nope ill pass, galaxy A8s also has the hole punch display but why i prefer it is that it has NFC(nova 4 doesnt), Uses bluetooth version 5.0(nova 4 uses V 4.2) has Fm radio(nova 4 doesnt) has always on display(i kinda like this feature)
I like it when people states technology fact why one phone is better than the others, unlike tecno people I v been arguing with for a week now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Does NFC has usefulness in Nigeria?
Re: Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
seunfly:

I like it when people states technology fact why one phone is better than the others, unlike tecno people I v been arguing with for a week now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Those tecno markerters are irredemmable, ive stoped replying them, Nfc is mostly used for mobile payments, which many supermarkets in Nigeria dont have, but what if i stumble on one that has it
But i love the colours of nova 4. The only thing that gives nova 4 an advantage is d kirin 970 chipset it would be faster that snapdragon 710 on galaxy A8s but Honor view 20 beats all other hold punch display phones right now!!
Re: Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by seunfly: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:

Those tecno markerters are irredemmable, ive stoped replying them, Nfc is mostly used for mobile payments, which many supermarkets in Nigeria dont have, but what if i stumble on one that has it
But i love the colours of nova 4. The only thing that gives nova 4 an advantage is d kirin 970 chipset it would be faster that snapdragon 710 on galaxy A8s but Honor view 20 beats all other hold punch display phones right now!!

I wonder why Samsung refused to use snapdragon 845 since snapdragon 855 is out, I believe 845 will finds it way into midrange phones now which Samsung should have done with A8s.

Huawei is serious on fire, look at what they released in december from mate 20 series to 20 view, this shows they are in for big fight in 2019.
Although their manifestos say they want to dethrone Samsung as the largest smartphone maker, they are working towards it with brutal force.
Re: Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by 99guru(m): 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
seunfly:

I doubt
Re: Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
seunfly:

I wonder why Samsung refused to use snapdragon 845 since snapdragon 855 is out, I believe 845 will finds it way into midrange phones now which Samsung should have done with A8s.

Huawei is serious on fire, look at what they released in december from mate 20 series to 20 view, this shows they are in for big fight in 2019.
Although their manifestos say they want to dethrone Samsung as the largest smartphone maker, they are working towards it with brutal force.
Huawei can't dethrone Samsung if they don't penetrate every single market out there like Samsung.
I have been trying to buy nova 3 (not 3i) for how many weeks now and I'm told I'll have to wait for 3 weeks that's annoying and it's the same problem I have with Mi8
Re: Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by Jummyju: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
lilbest4:
Huawei can't dethrone Samsung if they don't penetrate every single market out there like Samsung.
I have been trying to buy nova 3 (not 3i) for how many weeks now and I'm told I'll have to wait for 3 weeks that's annoying and it's the same problem I have with Mi8
They can't penetrate the African Market so much cos their products are quite pricey but classic... I use the P10 Pro 6GB, 128GB. The fairly used goes for 300 euro equiv to 120k naira. Check my profile to check it out
Re: Huawei Nova 4 Price Review In Naira. #updates by Just2endowed2(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2019
Huawei is ruling. You can get the Huawei Nova 3i and Huawei Y9 2019 from me. I am a trusted seller.

(1) (Reply)

Thumb Up For Oraimo / Refurbished Iphone 13 Pro Max N95k / Operamini4beta Or Operamini4worse !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.