Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

INVESTMENT PITCH FOR N1m In Debts Or Shares On New Year's Day. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / INVESTMENT PITCH FOR N1m In Debts Or Shares On New Year's Day. (654 Views)

Take This Free 100 Coin And Earn More Than N1M In Less Than 1yr / Blogging Business - How I Made N1M In August / Are You In Debts Or You're Just Broke? Tap In I Got Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INVESTMENT PITCH FOR N1m In Debts Or Shares On New Year's Day. by markmarble(m): 12:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Compliments of the season everyone..Here's calling on those of you with fantastic business ideas to come and pitch them for a chance at getting us(I and a group of friends running an investment club together) to invest N1m in debts or shares in your business ventures...If it really appeals to us, we may exceed the N1m...We are more interested in Tech startups but you do stand a very good chance outside of tech if your business pitching appeals to us..We have set aside new year's day(1st Jan 2019) to have the investment pitch. Thank you
Re: INVESTMENT PITCH FOR N1m In Debts Or Shares On New Year's Day. by markmarble(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
....and the pitch is almost upon us. Come and make a stake at growing your business with some extra funding.
Criteria for qualification include ; 1) Having a duly registered business with CAC 2) Having a corporate account .
Let the pitch begin people...
Re: INVESTMENT PITCH FOR N1m In Debts Or Shares On New Year's Day. by olutope200: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hello. I am interested.
How do I upload my pitch deck? Emails?
Thanks.
Re: INVESTMENT PITCH FOR N1m In Debts Or Shares On New Year's Day. by markmarble(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dear Olutope,Kindly do share details on this thread Please....For the purposes of transparency and accountability...However, if you aren't comfortable sharing on a public fora kindly do send to mark.o@xconnect.com.ng....Thank you
Re: INVESTMENT PITCH FOR N1m In Debts Or Shares On New Year's Day. by olutope200: 1:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Sent. Thanks.
Re: INVESTMENT PITCH FOR N1m In Debts Or Shares On New Year's Day. by markmarble(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Received two (2) pitch decks thus far for the investment pitch..We'd be extending this for another two weeks till the 18th of January after which shortlisted prospects will be required to do a pitch defence with my other team members to conclude the process..Interested business owners or people with business ideas are encouraged to send in their pitch decks. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Solar Installation And Sale's / FREE 0.2 BTC METHOD! / Uncommon Skills You Need To Acquire That Give Big Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.