Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years (1018 Views)

Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Score At Least 50 Goals In 3 Different Leagues / Lionel Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Make Top Five Most Valuale Players / Wenger: Hazard Isn't Man To Replace Ronaldo, He Won't Score 50 Goals A Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years by thebiggestgists(m): 12:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Juventus and Portuguese star striker, Cristiano Ronaldo has failed to score 50 goals in a year for first time in 8 years.

Since 2011 Ronaldo, while playing for Real Madrid and Portugal maintained a record of netting over 50 goals from January to December.

However, the 33-year-old scored 49 times this season while playing in Madrid and now Juventus in Serie A.

Ronaldo moved to Juventus at the start of the season in a deal worth around £88.3million which ended his eight year run in Madrid.

During the Portuguese captain’s time in Madrid he won three league titles and four Champions League trophies.

Ronaldo’s greatest goal scoring season was in 2013 where the forward netted 69 goals.

The Euro 2016 winner also received five Ballon d’Or awards during his time in Spain’s capital with only Lionel Messi winning the prize the same amount times.

Ronaldo has netted 15 times in his 26 games in all competitions this season including a Champions League strike against his former club Manchester United.

The 33-year-old has played down the middle on occasions for Juventus this season while starting regular in his traditional left-wing position.
source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/12/cristiano-ronaldo-fails-to-score-50.html

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years by dannybrasky(m): 1:52am On Dec 31, 2018
coolSlow start at juve caused it.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years by Ibramamahi(m): 2:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Moving to juve caused it

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years by Sammybash35: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2018
smiley"PAY AFTER FIXED MATCH THAT CAN NEVER LOSE"wink

If you've been in search of a genuine source for a long time am glad to tell you your search ends here, have also been looking for the right source and am glad to tell you guys have found the source that can turn things around for you in your life right now.
All you need to do is believe and be loyal and i promise you, you're life won't remain the same. He gave me the first game assuring me if am loyal and pay him after he wins he would give a bigger odd i have the ticket of the first and second game to proof to you that this man is he real deal.. Add him up on what's app 081869.47552

He really changed my life and am forever greatful that's why am advertising him now add him on what's app you won't regret it 0818.6947552

My recent won tickets are attached below

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years by thebiggestgists(m): 2:13am On Dec 31, 2018
cc lalasticala
cc fynestboi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years by david7777: 4:18am On Dec 31, 2018
Still the best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years by ceejayMAX(m): 5:14am On Dec 31, 2018
Meanwhile the real GOAT(messi) has 51goals,26assist.

Nor go there and rake cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years by sage111: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2018
Ronaldo will forever remain behind Messi
Though I thanked him for not disappointed me clients during their game against Atlanta and keeping my winning streak cheesy

Whatsapp Me on 080-27-63-5009 or drop your number for more sure odds

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years by MJBOLT: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2018
no papa Perez to buy goals for him cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
MJBOLT:
no papa Perez to buy goals for him cheesy

I hope this is not the "Worship of Messi" in full display again? Humans can worship anything/anyone
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years by thebiggestgists(m): 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
cc lalasticala
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Fails To Score 50 Goals In A Year For First Time In 8 Years by Airhuncho(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ibramamahi:
Moving to juve caused it

Seriously, how do u guys come up with these excuses?

(1) (Reply)

HOT CAKE!! 3 Premier League Clubs Fighting To Sign Super Eagles Striker Osimhen / Full-time Draw Match For Today "Serious Minded / Watch WWE Wrestlemania 2021 Live Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.