Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch (17494 Views)

See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by smileyoo: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2018
michoim:
Fake report. Another digression by PDP from overseas
but the soldiers 're also complaining about lack of weapons, and constant neglect of their welfare. pls let's hold this govt accountable, for a better governance, as we have no other country than nigeria.
just immagine if these blood-sucking demons in the name bht, over ran nijja, because of this govt's incompetence, it 'll affect every body negatively.
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2018
Doesn't make much sense, beden himself is corrupt an had some cases in court, so how does killing him hide any corrupt practice when himself is among the corrupt people

1 Like

Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by amnesty7: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2018
Maybe Badeh's. But Alkali's case was one carried out by a whole community of evil generation. They know themselves. They might even come here.
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by jamace(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Shampoo77:

It added, “The commission investigating defence procurement from 2007 onwards made significant strides which were initially accepted by the Buhari government, until the scope of the inquiry went beyond the period relating to the former government of President Goodluck Jonathan and began to show corruption patterns extending into officers still serving under President Buhari.”

Buratai, Buhari and their fellow thieves killed Alex Baden and Maj. Gen. Alkali.
Rear Admiral Daniel Ikoli was killed in Lagos in 2017. He was a member of the board investigating military arms deals. He was a thorough and an officer with integrity.

1 Like

Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by JuanDeDios: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2018
PassingShot:
Very possible.
I agree. Speculative but more than plausible.
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by winj3: 10:13am On Dec 31, 2018
michoim:
Fake report. Another digression by PDP from overseas

I think the world now knows this matter is above PDP,

it is a clear case of Buhari suppressing the fact that his relatives and his administration are involved in defense and arms procurement corruption.

He only respects foreign media, and that will be his downfall!
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by WaffenSS(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2018
What a hatchet job.

Badeh that's not part of this military establishment suddenly has insight into current activities.

So the narrative has now changed from having videos about boko haram to insider knowledge about dirty deals.

Alkali was no doubt killed by beroms and this too is being exploited to score cheap points.

PDPiglets are trying so hard

1 Like

Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by nuella2015: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2018
God will not allow Buhari into 2019 in Jesus name.
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by wayitis: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2018
Open secret
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by skydeexie(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2018
DMerciful:
How come Nigeria army that was known for quelling rebels in other countries unable to defeat a ragtag BH? It has to be corruption!

I agree with you 100%! Certainly, this is not the same Nigerian Army that we use to know in the past.

My last comment to end the turbulent year of 2018.

1 Like

Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by Unie30: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2018
The claims by the said group is not mere fallacy. In less than 3 years, Rear Admiral Ikoli, Major General Alkali and Badeh have all been killed, and some of us still argue just to portray the Government in good sharp. Corruption in Nigeria is fatal, and nobody seems to be strong enough to take charge of the situation, not even the present government.
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by Ziggylady(f): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2018
SocialJustice:
Please walk away.

Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by Yoighaman(m): 11:26am On Dec 31, 2018
Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by Deepthoughts: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2018
dre11:

https://punchng.com/badeh-alkalis-murder-meant-to-hide-corruption-in-the-military-report/

General buratai was the army director of procurement for three years when Dasuki was the NSA but miraculously buratai was a saint who work so hard n deligently to save money to buy mansions in Dubai while other generals n dasuki the NSA were corrupt!, gradually the truth about the evils of buhari n his gang shall be exposed.
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by Maket: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

You're just talking nonsense. Where will the market for 'indigenous goods' and 'employment' exist in the absence of the state. Boko Haram threatens the existence of Nigeria as an entity. It threatens your very livelihood and the secure home you retire to at the end of your daily hustle.
. "Mr sense" you think issue of security is something you can prophesied and see it manifesting? The truth is that Boko haram has come to stay with us but can only be restrain within a limited area. I don't see any government that can defeat them in the next decade.
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
emkz:
And people think Atiku would be the solution. In the unlikely event that Atiku wins the next elections, his government would be worse than the this government. Every Commander-in-Chief in Africa needs his military top brass as they can remove him at the slightest provocation. What is contained in the report is what I suspected all along. Is it not the same military that restored peace in Sierra Leone and Liberia and became a West Africa power house? What is Boko-Haram?

The military chiefs have seen that they can become rich from the Boko Haram insurgency so long as it is ongoing. Badeh's interview after he was retired alluded to high-level corruption in that military personnel were not being equipped and fighter jets were not being purchased after monies had been allocated for these. He did not absolve himself. As you can see, the problem is not Buhari, Atiku or Jonathan. The problem is we the people. Those of us shouting now, if we have a small opportunity, we would do worse things. The military has discovered how to make money, they want to exploit it to the fullest.

If I were Buhari, I'd carry out a massive retirement of the top military brass (like Obasanjo did). I'd seize their properties and prosecute them. It is a gamble, but it must be done. The likely situation is that the junior soldiers would revolt against the seniors and not against the sitting government.

grin AND THEN, WILL START ACTING SURPRISE AS IF NOT KNOWING ALREADY THE BOLDED IN YOUR COMMENT IS THE VERY MUCH OUT-COME EXPECTED.

I PERSONALLY AIN'T SURPRISE BY THE HAPPENINGS IN THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT. I NEVER VOTED THEM. INFACT I DIDN'T VOTE ANYBODY AT ALL IN THE LAST ELECTIONS BECAUSE I DON'T PRACTICE SELF DECEPTION.

MY REALIZATION IS, ONLY A FEW IN THIS COUNTRY ARE NOT SELF DECEIVING PEOPLE. A MAJOR REASON WHY THE COUNTRY WILL CONTINUE TO SINK IN THE STINKING GUTTERS OF CORRUPTION IS BECAUSE A MAJORITY DELIBERATELY AND CONSCIOUSLY LIVE DISHONEST LIFE.
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by badcompany: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
bareal:

We already know of PDP, APC should be better and that's why we voted for them but Alas, they rock the same boat with shameful lies and propaganda to crown it all...

Let's look beyond PDP and APC, they are birds of a feather.

some of us are just insensitive. we just watched a video posted by a gallant Nigerian SOLDIER, complaining about how ill- equipped they are. So are you saying that the billions pumped into security can't buy enough warfare our SOLDIERS?

THAT IS CORRUPTION!!!
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by Zubbyemodi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Shawnnn01:
With no single shred of evidence to buttress this. I do not understand why dailies are allowed to sell proposition as facts.
monthly 30,000 working! You can't dispute this claim without sounding stupid
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by Yankee101: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Buhari, release the arms panel reports
Re: Badeh, Alkali’s Murder Meant To Hide Corruption In The Military - Punch by bareal(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
badcompany:

some of us are just insensitive. we just watched a video posted by a gallant Nigerian SOLDIER, complaining about how ill- equipped they are. So are you saying that the billions pumped into security can't buy enough warfare our SOLDIERS?

THAT IS CORRUPTION!!!

Go up again, read my comment this time slowly and don't rush.... Relax please, drop that weed in your hand. Then, come back and comment. I can now take you seriously.

BY the way, the bad company you are keeping is having a tow on your assimilation and comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Zamfara Government Official, Businesswoman / FIRS Affirms Position On VAT Collection, Urges Tax Payers Not To Panic / Petrol In Nigeria Cheapest, Most Affordable In West Africa - Ajuri Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.