Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out (1641 Views)

Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! / Buhari, Army Silent As US Exposes ISIS, Al-Qaeda Plans To Penetrate The South / Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by 9jahotblog: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2018
We dont have weapons,so we are going home to spend NEW YEAR with our families!
When #Buhari & #Army are ready they should tell us. - HQ Nigerian Army Officer cries out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l25ygAkAA4

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by ValCon888: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Please when you go, don't come back

Buhari and army are obviously not ready.

4 Likes

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by Makito015(m): 6:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Buhari and nigerian army are not ready
Just lying to nigerians that boko haram would be defeated

1 Like

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by Auxtin85(m): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2018
Hearing that guy you will know he is from the south, only the southerners are sent to die in the war front.

This none provision of weapons to our southern brothers fighting Boko Haram is just to eliminate the southerners amongst the army.

Quote me with insults and die before the end of 2018. Dare me and see

6 Likes

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by jlinkd78(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2018
This is getting really serious. It is now very clear to any discerning mind that Buhari has taken us backwards in this fight against d insurgents. Never in my life seen where d fighters openly denounce their military knowing fully well he stands disciplinary actions. However they have no choice knowing we have an insincere govt n military who would want d public to believe all is well and d terrorists being decimated. Buhari while not take us to where we were in 2015 we promise not to ask for a refund of salaries we paid you.

5 Likes

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by Reader530(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Good one....This era....mNo going back no dey work again
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by allthingsgood: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
Auxtin85:
Hearing that guy you will know he is from the south, only the southerners are sent to die in the war front.

This none provision of weapons to our southern brothers fighting Boko Haram is just to eliminate the southerners amongst the army.

[/s]

Please shut up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by alfaman3: 6:46am On Dec 31, 2018
E don reach wey soldier no dey hide face again. They are more afraid of boko haram than their superiors.

4 more years please.

4 Likes

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by alfaman3: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

He's afonja. Even without hearing him you'll know they are the only cowards that retreat at first shot.
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by AroleOduduwa(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2018
alfaman3:

He's afonja. Even without hearing him you'll know they are the only cowards that retreat at first shot.

We are not coward, we pick the right fight to fight .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by Auxtin85(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2018
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Please shut up.

You dared me at your own risk

1 Like

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by alfaman3: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Not all omoluabi are coward

I am yet to meet one. Past or present.

Do you have a name of any one Afonja non-coward?
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by yenereal(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2018
After they will say this is mutiny. The type of corruption in the military sometimes beats my imagination. Please go in peace.
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

Grow up undecided

Gone are the days when being a Nigeria army officer comes with pride. When you see them on the road, u stop and give them free ride. People respect the uniform so well.
They recently occupy the same spot in my heart like the Nigerian police and lawyers.

2 Likes

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by xelly: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2018
Saint Buhari and Angel Buratai I hale ooo. 3 years budget for the military is to buy house in Dubai. Come to think of this,
Buhari is an idiot, why do people think he can think out solution towards defeating terrorist? The reason why Nigerian army is always manhandling civilians is because of what they go through in the hands of the insurgents and military head.

Have you seen IDF fighting with Hamas terrorist? IDF soldiers will be bitting, stoned and they will not react because it is against the rule of engagement but Nigerian soldiers will rain bullet on peaceful protesters.

1 Like

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by Auxtin85(m): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2018
sassysure:

Grow up undecided

Gone are the days when being a Nigeria army officer comes with pride. When you see them on the road, u stop and give them free ride. People respect the uniform so well.
They recently occupy the same spot in my heart like the Nigerian police and lawyers.

Oga grow down, what stops you from joining the army and restore the lost pride
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by zombieTRACKER: 7:01am On Dec 31, 2018
Only fools support this government

Buhari has nothing to offer the country

He's just busy dining with monies meant for the Army

Buruntai Dubai mansions has not been probed till this day...
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

Oga grow down, what stops you from joining the army and restore the lost pride
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by AroleOduduwa(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2018
alfaman3:

I am yet to meet one. Past or present.

Do you have a name of any one Afonja non-coward?

Moja mosa ni ti akinkanju,akinkanju to moja ti o mosa, abogunlo. I don’t like getting myself into tribalic comment, my Yoruba brothers sometimes call me Igbo because you’ll never see me insult Igbo's, please retract your comment, Yorubas are no coward.
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by zombieTRACKER: 7:05am On Dec 31, 2018
alfaman3:
E don reach wey soldier no dey hide face again. They are more afraid of boko haram than their superiors.
4 more years please.

four more years of what exactly?...

With this rate... There will be no Army
The soldiers will desert the Army
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by zombieTRACKER: 7:06am On Dec 31, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Moja mosa ni ti akinkanju,akinkanju to moja ti o mosa, abogunlo. I don’t like getting myself into tribalic comment, my Yoruba brothers sometimes call me Igbo because you’ll never see me insult Igbo's, please retract your comment, Yorubas are no coward.

go through that guy comments.... He's no Igbo
I wonder how Igbo crept into your conversation
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by alfaman3: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Help me prove it because I am trying.
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by alfaman3: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

go through that guy comments.... He's no Igbo
I wonder how Igbo crept into your conversation

Ewu n'ebe akwa, Kparanumaaa, n'ebe akwa, kparanuma.

Okuko n'eti mkpu, Kparanumaaa, n'eti mkpu, kparanuma.
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by Auxtin85(m): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2018
sassysure:

Shut up.

Soon na to create another moniker here and begin beg for money we know una.

You dey insult your father age mate here cos you want to be heard.
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by zombieTRACKER: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2018
alfaman3:

Okuko n'etu mkpu, Kparanumaaa, n'etu mkpu, kparanuma.

Your goggle translator is obsolete
You are not making sense
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by zombieTRACKER: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2018
alfaman3:

Okuko n'etu mkpu, Kparanumaaa, n'etu mkpu, kparanuma.

Alfa
Your goggle translator is obsolete
You are not making sense

1 Like

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by allthingsgood: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

You dared me at your own risk

You are nothing. A nobody. Empty Noisemaker
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by Auxtin85(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2018
allthingsgood:

You are nothing. A nobody. Empty Noisemaker

Okay wait and see you will learn to respect your elders in your next life if there will be a next life for you
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by allthingsgood: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
Auxtin85:

Okay wait and see you will learn to respect your elders in your next life if there will be a next life for you
[/s]

Mtscheeeeeeew
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by Niorte: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2018
It is obvious Nigeria is not getting better in leadership and development. The most shocking of them is how some people still support this government of lies and deceit.

Only fools, mentally challenged, sycophants and corrupt unpatriotic people still support Buhari.

1 Like

Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by Auxtin85(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2018
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Mtscheeeeeeew

Just wait and see
Re: When Buhari & Army Are Ready They Should Tell Us - Army Officer Cries Out by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

Soon na to create another moniker here and begin beg for money we know una.

You dey insult your father age mate here cos you want to be heard.
Shut up

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Deputy Campaign Director Dumps Party / You’re A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe -afenifere Tackles Osinbajo / Gazette Or Not, Southern States Never Had Grazing Routes. Routes Were In North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.