Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

This Is How The Nokia 9 Pureview With 5 Cameras Will Look Like - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is How The Nokia 9 Pureview With 5 Cameras Will Look Like (1191 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Launched With 5 Cameras And 6 LED Flashes; It Costs Just N49,000 / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How The Nokia 9 Pureview With 5 Cameras Will Look Like by Gizmomachine: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2018
Thanks to the popular tipster Evans Blass, we now know how the upcoming Nokia 9 PureView will look like. The leakster shared a photo of the smartphone via his twitter handle. From the image shares, the upcoming Nokia 9 PureView will sport a notchless display in front, Zeiss branded Penta camera setup on the back and an in-screen fingerprint scanner.

The smartphone code name the "Beholder." is expected to sport a 5.9-inch, 18:9 aspect ratio display, with a stock Android 9 Pie OS. The Nokia 9 PureView will be powered by a Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform and equipped with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. Other leaks revealed it could sport a bigger 8GB RAM.

According to reports, the device could be launched at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas from January 8th to January 11th, 2019. Another possible dated for the launch, could be between February 25th to February 28th, 2019 in Barcelona for the Mobile World Congress (MWC).

Source: https://www.gizmolad.com/2018/12/nokia-9-pureview-surfaces-with-5-cameras-in-display-fingerprint-sensor/

Re: This Is How The Nokia 9 Pureview With 5 Cameras Will Look Like by Venusman(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2018
This Camera Kon tire me o. As in how Will I use the five camera lenses to take five different pictures at once.
Re: This Is How The Nokia 9 Pureview With 5 Cameras Will Look Like by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2018
Venusman:
This Camera Kon tire me o. As in how Will I use the five camera lenses to take five different pictures at once.

If you point it to the skies, you can snap Jesus & Mohammed

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Nokia 9 Pureview With 5 Cameras Will Look Like by Venusman(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

If you point it to the skies, you can snap Jesus & Mohammed

Lolzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Factory Unlocked For Sale 80k!!! / Best Network For Cheap Data Except Glo / 15 Reasons Why The itel S15 Pro Should Be Your Next Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.