Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

"Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players (22484 Views)

Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by alen4smith(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
EmzyT:
Guardiola, there's nothing to Panick about jhoor, Liverpool are not a reliable team at all, I won't be surprised if they didn't win the league this season.
they are not reliable and yet to loose a game this season. conceded eight goal and scored fourth eight.yet they are not reliable.your eyes go soon clear

4 Likes

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by davecris(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
If they lose they won't.
They are yet to be tested mentally. They have had many narrow escapes. One bad performance and they would come tumbling like a pack of dominoes.
i think they ve got more steel than City. They are showing signs of potential champions and i think they will win it. They ve d best GK, defence and forwardline.

3 Likes

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
This Liverpool team is head and shoulders above the arsenal invincibles.....don't see this team losing any match this season

1 Like

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Jayslicky: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Please let Liverpool win the league, many of their fans have never seen them win the league. 1990 is a strong something. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Bizibi(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
This match might end in a high goal scoring draw
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Ranchhoddas: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
davecris:
i think they ve got more steel than City. They are showing signs of potential champions and i think they will win it. They ve d best GK, defence and forwardline.
Until it is breached. Everyone said City were favorites till they lost to Leicester and Crystal Palace.
If Liverpool lose tomorrow the league will go to the wire.

1 Like

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by amalab30(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Not because I'm a Liverpool fan or supporter. The FA as a body won't allow someone win the league twice in a row 'for now'. We all know how Guardiola would rubbish the EPL if he lifts the trophy again.

See English football has passed the age of 4 times trophy wins. There are 6 teams regularly competing to lift that trophy. Isn't it even funny that West Ham, Fulham, Wolves, Everton all spent individually more than even Tottenham this season in recruitment alone. Tottenham didn't buy one single player.

The EPL is tougher now, the FA is a business entity and when they see people investing in their business, they try to tie them/their investment down wid either Carabao, FA Cup or PL so they don't pull out and also maintaining their credibility somehow that's why they try as much as they can to ensure teams like Leicester wins the league title once in like 10 years - it doesn't happen often!

Moreso, last season, a lot of decisions went City way, extra time, penalties too. I witnessed the time delay in the case where City won Crystal Palace at the dying minutes.

Some of these decisions are going Liverpool way now. Imagine Liverpool that haven't been awarded penalties at Anfield in over a year has 3 penalties in 2 games in quick succession. That's the way it is coupled wid fact that Liverpool too are playing their hearts out. Progress is witnessed all over the pitch and as someone commented, who else in England has the prowess to beat Liverpool this season. They haven't lost to any out-of-top6 teams this season at all.

So good luck to Liverpool though.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Emma1Oj(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Antipob777:
Pep is a big illiteracy and should be sacked.
Man city can't won the title so pep should stop spoking rubish hear
Rest In Peace English!!!
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Wordson(m): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tundexxy:

How many have Liverpool lose in last 20 matches?
... Abeg! Tell Dem... We will pick dir bones clean come Thursday.. grin

1 Like

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by davecris(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Until it is breached. Everyone said City were favorites till they lost to Leicester and Crystal Palace.
If Liverpool lose tomorrow the league will go the wire.
Well let's see. I don't see them losing tomorrow. City are out of sorts.
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Wordson(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
alen4smith:
they are not reliable and yet to loose a game this season. conceded eight goal and scored fourth eight.yet they are not reliable.your eyes go soon clear
... No mind d human being wey dey talk nonsense jare.. Unreliable my foot! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Icon79(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin grin grin

O pari

dominique:
Before nko
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by davecris(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
InvestorO:
This Liverpool team is head and shoulders above the arsenal invincibles.....don't see this team losing any match this season
it is just half way into d season bro. Still all to play for. Don't compare them yet till they match that record. Not an Arsenal fan, but that team were the best ever in d history of the premier league. To go a whole season undefeated is astonishing.
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Wordson(m): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=InvestorO post=74327524]This Liverpool team is head and shoulders above the arsenal invincibles.....don't see this team losing any match this season[/quote.]... Oooshey! I appreciate ur sincerity man.. wink
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Emma1Oj(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
All I care for is, I'm very confident LIVERPOOL Will Never Walk Alone come Thursday. City go chop cain.

1 Like

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by saintneo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
MJBOLT:
LOSERpool is like the elephant on top of the tree,nobody knows how it got there but everybody knows it eventually fall
hater

LEADERpool

BTW, Pep said the same thing before Leicester. Kinda reminds me of Helen (Queen of Sparta) and Paris (Prince of Troy).

MCILIV# H2H since 2013

2 Likes

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by mrMeen(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Liverpool will slip at the last minute...

Ask Gerrard.. Only this time... Chelsea will win the league
I just don't know how but this is what I believe will happen.
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by EmzyT: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tundexxy:

Kindly mention the team capable of defeating them.... yeye!

Liverpool will surely lose matches, very soon! Just keep calm and watch! MUMU

1 Like

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by aeonczar: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=74326742]

Ask Gerrard.. Only this time... Chelsea will win the league [/quotef] Exactly!You've said it all...
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
MJBOLT:
LOSERpool is like the elephant on top of the tree,nobody knows how it got there but everybody knows it eventually fall
This joke is stale, be creative, get another one.

1 Like

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Chukazu: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
That one na forgon conclusion... Liverpool ma woo!!! shocked

Man City should forget about this one
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by EmzyT: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Antipob777:

We've seen and known the real illiterate now grin[quote author=EmzyT post=74328049]

Liverpool will surely lose matches, very soon! Just keep calm and watch! MUMU[/quot
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by thunderbabs: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
lordparcel:
It is easier for leciester city to win the champions league than Liverpool to win EPL

Forget that thing. Not this season. To everything, there is a season. You ever dreamed Leicester could come from nowhere to win the EPL? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by EmzyT: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Shut up mumu. Na you go beat them?

Were they better than Man.city or Barcelona of Last season? Las Las didn't those two later lose matches? Keep calm, they'll still lose matches, i pray you still remain alive till then
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Simple99: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Antipob777:
i like the structure of ur English.

1 Like

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by BenzEne1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
MJBOLT:

Watch us jump from that tree to the sky.
Bad belle pipo. We will disappoint all of you this season.

5 Likes

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by CallMeNJay: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Ask Gerrard.. Only this time... Chelsea will win the league

Not this time around

This is a complete team Defence to Attack

1 Like

Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by thunderbabs: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Following Klopp's trend in his managerial career. His team eventually wins the ligue, might enter finals of major competitions like the champions league and Europa but always unlucky in finals.

But leagues, he will get one or 2
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by abbasajao(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Antipob777:

Are you serious with this grammar or u are just joking? Pls don't confuse us more
Re: "Lose To Liverpool And Title Race Is Over" - Guardiola Warns Man. City Players by Qssegun: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
LIVERPOOL is wining the league I can bet my father house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASPARK And Red Bull Open Skate And BMX Park In Lagos / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today / Onome Ebi Becomes First African To Feature In Six Women’s World Cups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.