Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos (29961 Views)

Young Soldier, Umar, Killed In The North-west, Brother Mourns (Photos) / Kidnappers Kill Samuel Wanjoku, Dead Body Found In A Forest In Ikwerre, Rivers / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Few days ago, it was reported that suspected bandits killed an unspecified number of soldiers at a forest in Doburu, Zurmi local government area of Zamfara state.

One of the slain soldiers has been identified as Suleiman Maihakuri from Keffi in Nasarawa state. 

An online news portal, The Cable, quoted a military source as disclosing this on Saturday, saying many of his colleagues sustained injuries in the incident. He said some of the injured persons were receiving treatment at Zurmi General Hospital.

The source said the officer who led troops into the forest was captured by bandits.

“We ran into an ambush in the forest today. The bandits opened fire on us and we responded but they surrounded us from different directions,” he said. “They had bombs and sophisticated weapons.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/young-soldier-killed-by-armed-bandits-in-a-forest-in-zamfara-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by Evablizin(f): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2018
sad

So sad,may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by tsephanyah(f): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2018
Is it possible to be anti social on a social app, if so I might be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by JasonScoolari: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2018
The number of slain soldiers in this administration is on the increase. We have never had it this bad.
This goes to show you how incompetence and lifeless the commander of the Arm forces have been.
Need I remind you that the lifeless one promised to Lead from the front but the scared kunù guzzling bastard is always hiding in between Aisha's torn underwear.

His online cow's will blame GEJ and late Alex Badeh for diverting the money meant for the procurement of fire arms and other explosive device.

Rest in peace bro.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by IamD18: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2018
It's a thing of joy and kind of heroic to see a soldier who died while fighting for a country.

But it's very annoying and pitiful for a soldier to die for a shithole country called Nigeria led by political terrorists who derive joy in playing political games with people's lives.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by QTEST007(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2018
FELLOW NIGERIANS, I think it's time to do away with this school of old politicians that have brought this country to it's knees. Atiku or Buhari, they are both the same.
Now, I have met a couple of Nigerians who feels OMOYELE SOWERE has what it takes to retire them and steer Nigeria towards a different direction, away from total collapse.
But they always end their conversation with "he no go win". and some will go as far to say that He lacks the political clout or structure to win a presidential election.
Truth is 'structure no dey vote', "clout no dey vote", NA PEOPLE DEY VOTE.
DO YOUR PART, VOTE YOUR TRUE CONSCIENCE, THERE MIGHT JUST BE OVER 10MILLION NIGERIANS WHO SEES THINGS THE SAME WAY AS YOU.
LET'S BE UNITED IN THIS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by Vinstel: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2018
RIP
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by godwinstringed1(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2018

Rest

In

Peace

check out my signature
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by justmykel(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2018
Rip to the dead
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by straighttalk(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2018
Regrettably, they signed for it.
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by Samnavy: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2018
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by asobo: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
R I P
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by tayo4ng(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Gallant officer RIP
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by Nna17(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2018
RIP gallant troop.
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by mysteryman2014: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Nigerian soldiers being killed like Christmas chickens, really sad. Things have really degenerated, at this rate how do we psych them to continue defending the country.

Anarchy looms,,Mogadishu beckons.

2 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by frankfrancis871: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2018
sad

When they see civilians, they "flex muscles. Nonsense!
Endeavour to greet Buhari and Shagari for saraki.

3 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2018
Kai
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by symbianDON(m): 10:50am On Dec 31, 2018
the rate at which soldiers are being killed these days by armed bandits actually corroborate the earlier assertion by the soldier in the trending '2014' grin video that our soldiers are equipped with below substandard weapons.

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by wink2015(m): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Few days ago, it was reported that suspected bandits killed an unspecified number of soldiers at a forest in Doburu, Zurmi local government area of Zamfara state.

One of the slain soldiers has been identified as Suleiman Maihakuri from Keffi in Nasarawa state. 

An online news portal, The Cable, quoted a military source as disclosing this on Saturday, saying many of his colleagues sustained injuries in the incident. He said some of the injured persons were receiving treatment at Zurmi General Hospital.

The source said the officer who led troops into the forest was captured by bandits.

“We ran into an ambush in the forest today. The bandits opened fire on us and we responded but they surrounded us from different directions,” he said. “They had bombs and sophisticated weapons.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/young-soldier-killed-by-armed-bandits-in-a-forest-in-zamfara-photos.html

NORTHERN NIGERIA TROUBLED SPOTS IS WASTING NIGERIA'S SCARE RESOURCES.

All our budget to build the economy ends up mostly in military expenditures.
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by BruncleZuma: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2018
The Air Force even carried out a bombing raid two days ago in Nassarawa...Naija wetin dey happen?

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by OmoOshodi(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2018
Smh....another bully fellow gone too soon...

I pray that soldier that whipped me with koboko while on bike along ikeja without no reason be taken to Borno in 2019 and never come back.

2 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by OgBurna(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2018
QTEST007:
FELLOW NIGERIANS, I think it's time to do away with this school of old politicians that have brought this country to it's knees. Atiku or Buhari, they are both the same.
Now, I have met a couple of Nigerians who feels OMOYELE SOWERE has what it takes to retire them and steer Nigeria towards a different direction, away from total collapse.
But they always end their conversation with "he no go win". and some will go as far to say that He lacks the political clout or structure to win a presidential election.
Truth is 'structure no dey vote', "clout no dey vote", NA PEOPLE DEY VOTE.
DO YOUR PART, VOTE YOUR TRUE CONSCIENCE, THERE MIGHT JUST BE OVER 10MILLION NIGERIANS WHO SEES THINGS THE SAME WAY AS YOU.
LET'S BE UNITED IN THIS.

And who is SOWERE again??
Whhich party is dat 1 contesting under??
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by Niceman4u(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2018
where is that suya seller? better come out and say something
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by Uploadme(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:
The Air Force even carried out a bombing raid two days ago in the same Nassarawa...Naija wetin dey happen?

Which Nasarawa are you talking about shocked shocked shocked
The state of the slain soldier ? Ayam not understanding
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2018
My Prayer & Thoughts To His Family.This Is It!! I Leave Nigeria Now
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by Chiefjosy(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Rip

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2018
My town has lost one of its own.

RIP to him
Re: Young Soldier Killed By Armed Bandits In A Forest In Zamfara State. Photos by babatrigga(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2018
Wetin concern me

Abeg sheck below

Yvonne Nelson Calls John Dumelo A Fool After He Made A Joke About Bible Women

https://www.basenaija.com/2018/12/yvonne-nelson-calls-john-dumelo-fool.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / Non-indigenes In Lagos Must Respect Their Hosts– Akiolu / Drivers Driving On One-Way Arrested By Ambode's Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.