Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons (31777 Views)

Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Moreoffaith(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2018
Chemical.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2018
Python dance 3 No weapon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2018
The video doesn't look like it was recorded in 2014 though.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by mozona(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2018
buhari at it again, shifting blames.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by WiseStarr(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2018
They always cook up stories to cover the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2018
APC and their lies

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2018
chai

boko attacks with anti aircraft missiles
mounted atop specially modified hiluxes

what does the nigerian army have to neutralize this

do you keep waiting for the enemy to attack

i have an uncle who was attacked by bh
hes a colonel

the injuries sustained no b here

the money budgeted for our army is more than enough to win this fight

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2018
Therefore, GEJ should be blamed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Omudia11: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2018
But have you checked?
Ray97:
With google u can search whether the video is old or not.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by PUSSYBOY2: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2018
The same weapons boko had are using
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Johnrake69: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by michoim(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2018
PDP ever lying. Using their own failures as if it is PMBs own. The same thing Reno Omokri is doing, caught pasting the report on the failure of Jonathan government as if it is Buhari government
So this is PDP tactics now. They have started on security; pasting the video of soldiers complaint during Jonathan government as if it is Buhari's government. ..they (PDP) will fail.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Gentlesniper(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2018
The Army spokesperson sounded too unintelligent here. Inasmuch as i dont support the deserter making such video, the truth is that the military morale in Baga is so so low and i can tell you for free this is a recent video. The military top shots are dinning and whining with politicians while soldiers are dying avoidable deaths.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Newboss(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2018
LiveByNight:
I did a google search for the video it was recorded 48 hours ago, and uploaded on Youtube

You are a pathological liar and a criminal

Always attach proofs like screenshot angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by dannybomb(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2018
pls someone should do a google video search to see if the video was recorded in 2014
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Psainte20(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2018
34webers:
Army no need to talk anything sef. We all know that is the handwork of ipob pigs and idiots as one of their lies to win support for their igbo christian candidate in person of Atiku abubakar.
you dull oooo I swear

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Hotfreeze: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
Someone is sabotaging the government's effort to kill this thing once and for all.

Forget the army's reaction, there's been a significant spike in activities of the terror group lately.

Top military officers make money from this war,
Top politicians in Abuja use this war as an excuse to siphon money,
International NGOs get heavy funding cos of BH,
NGO workers in the North get heavy pay cos of the risks involved

This war is big business, everyone is trying to get a piece of the pie.

If they want to end it, it can be ended in 2 weeks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by rofanx13: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2018
post=74315082:
RESPECT to all our GALLANT SOLDIERS.

Their job is not an easy one mehn!

What do people gain in circulating fake news?!
This devilish wailing work no easy o!

Shaarap! People like you have no conscience. Sofia
Soldiers die like chicken now in borno and you are believing this story from the army? Even if the video is old, tell buhari to bring that money withdrawn from the excess crude account. It's meant for arms purchase not for electiom

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by ManTiger(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2018
Lie Mohammed is their spokesperson.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by 77up(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2018
olucephas:
Nawa oo

Bosses, I need job or anything that will earn me money ( legit ooo) .Schools are currently on strike and besides I'm a fresher. I stay in Lagos, Alimosho LG. You can get to me via 08085045892
You stay in Lagos and you are looking for job ? that's funny anyway becAuse last time I checked , Lagos state remain the best state to hustle in Nigeria only if you are looking for a office job with the certificate that is not yet ready,though it's possible (this is nigeria) but don't deceive your self , go out and hustle my brother, this is Lagos!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by 34webers(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
Psainte20:
you dull oooo I swear
[/s]
Are you referring to the kanu's urine drinking pigs and idiots?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Hotfreeze: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2018
Emzyme:
chai

boko attacks with anti aircraft missiles
mounted atop specially modified hiluxes

what does the nigerian army have to neutralize this

do you keep waiting for the enemy to attack

i have an uncle who was attacked by bh
hes a colonel

the injuries sustained no b here

the money budgeted for our army is more than enough to win this fight

It's not about the money.

If they win the war against BH, where would the top officers see money to steal?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by michoim(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2018
Gentlesniper:
The Army spokesperson sounded too unintelligent here.
There statement is very intelligent. It is you PDP pasting the failures of Jonathan government as if it is Buhari government that is fake and unintelligent
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Lavoca: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2018
post=74315082:
RESPECT to all our GALLANT SOLDIERS.

Their job is not an easy one mehn!

What do people gain in circulating fake news?!
This devilish wailing work no easy o!

b]Wailers, You wake up every morning and rush to social media in search of bad news of this nation,so that you will comment and share it among your friends.......but when you see the good news ,you pretend to be blind.
And every night you stays in one corner of your room praying to God to bless anything you lay your hands on in the same country 
Hmmmm!!! May God forgive and have mercy on you.
#May Our President Succeed 
#When Nigeria become great , you will surely see it[/b]
I can now believe that to be a supporter of this administration, you need to not make use of your brain except what is being shared in any WhatsApp group you belong to.

You are a sophisticated zombie, why can't you Google search the video and see it it was recorded in 2014 or not

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
Newboss:

Always attach proofs like screenshot angry
[/s]

Google How to use Google and see for yourself

Also they claimed it was in 2014 new years eve right? just before the election in Feburary? grin

APC could have uploaded this to further discredit the ineffectual buffoon wouldnt they? please learn to think like a human being it doesnt take any effort

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by Jidibia(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2018
Herdsmen:
HABA!

APC politicized army...and since 2014.. Nigerians have not seen this video till yesterday?

APC na proper wicked and evil party would have use this video as major propaganda during their 2015 derange campaign..

And as we all can see this video was made yesterday morning..and the young talking about going home for new year ..
God bless you. If it was an old video of 2014, the general public would have even reacted to it as old video before the Nigerian Army did.
After the crazy attack on Baga..and Boko overrunning a local government..

That spokehuman ? should be taken to Baga..to fight or his dead is signed sealed..

Why toying and lying against our soldiers..

God punish Buhari and Apc government.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by gratiaeo(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2018
I thought army should be apolitical. If even if it's in 2014 was it not Nigerian army

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by 34webers(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
Dpharisee:
When mainstream media is no longer able to give news blackout to the Boko Haram onslaught and how our Army is now on the defensive instead of offensive then we are standing on a precipice.
See the news before this one where most of the southern soldiers have fled Baga and six towns.
Let northern Muslim soldiers go and fight the battle, it's easier, they speak same language, religion and know the terrain and not arranging python dance 3 for northern soldiers in Umuahia undecided

I feel your pain bro, he continues to fail despite your wish that he performs magic to fulfill his promises weeks to elections embarassed
[/s]
Apart from lies and fake news, what is pdpigz known for? Video of a very sorry situation in 2014 now a campaign point. Is he not jubrin from sudan again? I thought he is dead. Where is the proof that buhari family owns keystone bank and etisalat? Lies lies and more lies. No more money to loot for campaign.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by TheKingIsHere: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2018
Corrinthians:
Someone is sabotaging the government's effort to kill this thing once and for all.

Forget the army's reaction, there's been a significant spike in activities of the terror group lately.

So why is the Nigerian army not capable of curbing such spike in activities of the terrorists?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons by HunWI: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2018
I said it... Army will immediately deny it.... Useless lifeless military occupied with Hausa Fulanis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Flood In Lagos Today, Post Yours / Acting Police IG, Solomon Arase, Senior To Outgoing Police Boss, Suleiman Abba / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.