Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

When Your Kickstarter Is Faulty: Causes And Solution - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When Your Kickstarter Is Faulty: Causes And Solution (4038 Views)

Camry 2003 Gearbox Body Valve Is Faulty, Should I Change The Whole Gear System? / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / I Think My Steering Pump Is Faulty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Kickstarter Is Faulty: Causes And Solution by perfectbuy(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2018
A vehicle’s kickstarter is the part of a car system responsible for initiating the engine ignition which starts the running of the car. Kickstarter problems arise unexpectedly and for more than one reason. Whenever there’s corroded terminals, loose connections, a bad, worn out or damaged system component you’ll notice. Starting your car becomes more difficult, or it simply refuses to start. Unfortunately, you won’t see the source of the problem when all of a sudden the system fails. And repeatedly turning the ignition key, hoping that eventually the engine will fire up when it refuses to start, doesn’t always help. Most often, it creates more problems.

Please follow link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2018/12/31/when-your-kickstarter-is-faulty-causes-and-solution/

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Recommendations About Pontiac Vibe? / What Kind Of Camry Is This? / Factory. Tints For Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.