Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? (9678 Views)

What Are You Thanking God For Nigeria At 62? / What Are You Thanking God For As A Nigerian? / What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by omgtzsammie(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
I have a lot to thank God for.. He gave me Peace, joy, good health, protection and favor.. He's shown beyond reasonable doubt that His love for me is excessive and I love Him too..
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by momove4real25(f): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
naijaschoolguru:
Today is my day, please join me as am celebrating my birthday today.
God will give you a breakthrough in 2019 over ur hrt desires. HBD
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by dasparrow: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
I thank God for divine preservation, divine protection, divine supplies and provision, divine favour, divine health, divine direction.

I thank God for family and loved ones, for His faithfulness and mercy, for His fatherly love, for making it possible to move back overseas LEGALLY and live and work overseas LEGALLY.

Father God Elohim, I praise you! You are an awesome God. You are too much. You are the Ekwueme. You faileth not. I bless your Name!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by okikigsm: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
No trouble above my capacity can handle,no expenditure on sickness,no SARS problem, above all new house.God is always faithful.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by tejpot(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
I am thankful for financial freedom in a tight economy.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
momove4real25:
God will give you a breakthrough in 2019 over ur hrt desires. HBD
Sister, I really appreciate, we see By God grace in 2019.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by crunchyDope(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
thanking God for the lessons learnt, thanking God for my fam, mostly my "Mom", thanking God for this killass idea , thanking God for the cash, thanking God for my face! G.O.E
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by Ehiscotch(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Thanking God for life of each and every member of my family. Like, giving the financial turbulence losing a family member would have beyond terrible.

Thank you JESUS. Please let next year be better.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by adekS1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hmmmm... this year en better than previous years, if not the best year l ever witness

- Started my Msc this year after two failed attempts

-Got married to my beautiful damsel this year

-Towards the tail end of the year, God crown it up for me with a good state job my heart has longed for,meaning am starting a new work in the new year

Glory be to God!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
I'm thanking God for making me see the end of 2018, though 2018 was not that rousy for me but I still thank God for not putting me into shame, I pray to God that 2019 should be my year of breakthrough, happiness, joy and peace and also pray for more blessings for everyone in my family ,friends and nairalanders, may we all be happy throughout this coming year.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by RexTramadol1: 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
Met someone I believe I'm going to marry in a couple of years

Joined IPhone (not small one o) gang without being a yahoo boy

Able to get as much as I can and enjoyed my life to the fullest

Praying for a better job next year, but this year I got a nice account balance to get what I wanted

Hopefully, next year a car is coming and some other things by his Grace

Most importantly, a better job offer and helping more of the less privileged
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by mechanics(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
Gift of life, His grace, provision and protection.
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
I thank God for blessing me immensely in 2018
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by Cincima(m): 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
I am thanking God for making me a father after 8 yrs of marriage. The sweetest part of it is that the boy arrived on my birthday. Wat a birthday gift. My son my birthday mate.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by Irenemmeso(f): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
I thank God for the gift of life, health and promotion
As I enter 2019 I asked God for more wisdom to be productive and also my other personal intentions
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by hawksford: 11:08am On May 31, 2019
Vikkioshio:

Hey Vikkioshio
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by hawksford: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Vikkioshio:

Hey Vikkioshio
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by hawksford: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2019
Vikkioshio:
Thanking God for the gift of life, my family, loved ones, sound health, academics & everything. Indeed he is a faithful God

Hey Vikkioshio 

Saw your post on an Nysc page about your interest in serving in Kano even after graduating there
Re: What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? by hawksford: 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2020
X

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? / Pressure On Offerings And Thanksgiving Offerings. / How To Obtain Strong Faith (six Principles) By Dr. Fred. K.c. Price

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.