Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pdp In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp In Delta State (945 Views)

1,000 Defect From APC To PDP In Bayelsa / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp In Delta State by brightk(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2007
For those of u livin in the warri metropolis n delta state in general u would agree with me that the result for dis election is not true.

i personally did not register for the voting exercises 2 get a voters card becos i know with or without my vote the election would be rigged. i personally left my sick bed to see the crowd wanting to vote for tryants that call themselves govenorship aspirants.

nevertheless i must say this country would be in a total mess. if not that i wouldnt want to loose my love ones n myself in particular i think we should experience what liberia experienced so that when someone is coming out he wouldnt think abt his owm pocket but rather the entire pockets of the masses. OGBORU AND UDUAGHAN. ballot boxes were being looted from different zones. i know it might happen in other states but this one in warri esp was too open. voters never voted. the only places where votes were casted was only the ethnic tribes of that of UDUAGHAN. I must say the urhobos has sold their birth right to the itsekiris. those what we call our traditional leaders have betrayed us.

i know fully well of towns like ukwani, obiaruku, abraka, warri (south), ughelli north and south. all this places never voted. EVEN in ABRAKA (OGBORU), we never saw him on TV vote we only saw the likes of ibori and his cousin on tv castin their votes.

Governorship seat in Delta state is a kingship thing where after the father rules, the son comes in. ARE WE IN DEMOCRACY OR MILICRACY. na by force them take dey rule. wafarians and in did deltans would agree that majority never voted for that tyrant. he might be ur candidate but never mine. i am not saying that OGBORU is a saint after all he was a coup plotter back in the military. its not as if he is going to transform delta state overnight. All we want is that the lineage of the IBORI kingdom should be cast away so that a new family can come in. ONLY GOD knows if uduaghans nephew would come in after his 8yrs of ruling.

OGBORU has dissapointed us. 2 times of contesting and he bleeped us up. All hopes of faithful Deltans has been lost. I wonder how deltans took the result hook line and sinker to themselves. most people are angry. rumuors has it that a war might come up. but we are not praying for that. ONLY GOD KNOWS IF HE IS TRADING DEALS WITH THE PDP. this is the second time this is happening. Imagine his own home town did not cast their vote. He has not spoken since the release of the result. he didnt even cast his vote.

As far as i am concerned ibroi still rules even if he hands over to uduaghan. PDP i raise hand for una. First SSG and now a governor. 16yrs of foolishness is not a joke.

Okada riders will suffer vehemently . they will wear 4 helments and their ticket fees would be 250 a day tongue grin. their working hours would be 6-4 everyday. I am not saying that they would be the only ones to suffer the consequences of this new regime, deltans in general would suffer the same faith.

Like every regime, they would pretend to do some stupid improvements in the state. things that dont need attention in other to create awareness that yes we are developing the state.

OGHARA would become another new paradise on earth, delta state as a whole nor fine reach that place if na lie make una run reach OGHAREFE, OGHAREKI. this one go teach deltans lesson.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh News On Atiku / Do You Dislike Being Western African? / What Exactly Will Work In This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.