Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Good News: 3 Ways To Make Money From Domain Name Revealed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good News: 3 Ways To Make Money From Domain Name Revealed! (403 Views)

Can I Earn Passively From Domain Flipping? / 3 Ways To Start Making Money Doing What You Love - Onlinenigerianbusiness / 3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News: 3 Ways To Make Money From Domain Name Revealed! by joshuaudom(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Making money from domain name business has never been this easy, I will show you 3 simple step on how to make money from domain name business. You can turn you N5k into N30K or N50K in few days

System 1.

How to register a duplicated domain name and use it to make money.

System 2.

How to create a landing page that shows that your domain name is for sale.

System 3.

How to rent your domain name for huge monthly payment.

Also How to contact buyer through email, phone and what to tell them to make them pay instantly.

This part can be a little tricky, but there are a number of options available to you which I will introduce that will get the buyer respond in one phone call or text message.

For more information visit the link on my signature below.
Re: Good News: 3 Ways To Make Money From Domain Name Revealed! by wildcatter23(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
I am interested. What's the catch?
Re: Good News: 3 Ways To Make Money From Domain Name Revealed! by joshuaudom(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2019
wildcatter23:
I am interested. What's the catch?

Click on the link on my signature.
Re: Good News: 3 Ways To Make Money From Domain Name Revealed! by joshuaudom(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2019
You should try out this business, you will not regret a day.
Re: Good News: 3 Ways To Make Money From Domain Name Revealed! by greatdesire: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
joshuaudom:
Making money from domain name business has never been this easy, I will show you 3 simple step on how to make money from domain name business. You can turn you N5k into N30K or N50K in few days

System 1.

How to register a duplicated domain name and use it to make money.

System 2.

How to create a landing page that shows that your domain name is for sale.

System 3.

How to rent your domain name for huge monthly payment.

Also How to contact buyer through email, phone and what to tell them to make them pay instantly.

This part can be a little tricky, but there are a number of options available to you which I will introduce that will get the buyer respond in one phone call or text message.

For more information visit the link on my signature below.

Bro am interested
Re: Good News: 3 Ways To Make Money From Domain Name Revealed! by greatdesire: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
joshuaudom:
You should try out this business, you will not regret a day.

Waiting for the full gist and procedure on the process you stated

(1) (Reply)

World Bank President, Kim Resigns / Nairalanders. See How You Can Help Me Win #40,000. Please Help. / Side Hustles That Can Earn You Extra Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.