Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Business Of Poultry Cage - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Business Of Poultry Cage (1014 Views)

GPON Technology Full Access To The Business Enterprise / Lion Escapes From Cage At Jos Wildlife Park / Good News For Business Center Owners,make Money In The Business While Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Business Of Poultry Cage by Anny0526(f): 12:34am On Aug 08, 2010
Everyone :
Good day !
Please pay your attention to me , I am JOY WANG from FULL JOY ( HONGKONG ) LIMITED . My business are on POULTRY CAGE AND WIRE MESH .My factory have been 10 years .
I had been in Nigeria to visit my customers and research the market In April , staying 1 month , separately in LOGOS , ABUJA , IBADAN , ENUGU , JOS , KANO , firstly I am grateful for the comfortable and friendly entertaining . Secondly , the structure of the nigerian farm is as the mostly same as Chinese , just the much hotter weather and bigger and heavier chicken than Chinese . Some chicken are in the cage and some are on the ground . Thirdly , I was in the local maket and see the shops , it is great , the market of Nigeria is charismatic .
My main product : chicken cage for layers , broilers , chicks and Razor wire and iron wire mesh .
In the future , I plan to register my company and if there is time and chance , will open a poultry farm in Nigeria .
Welcome everyone to give me your helpful advice and hope to find our cooperation way .

Thank you & Best regards
JOY WANG
FULL JOY ( HONGKONG ) LIMITED
FLAT/RM 1905 NAM WO HONG BLDG,
148 WING LOK ST,
SHEUNG WAN HK
MSN : Hk-joy@hotmail.com
YAHOO : Hk_joy@yahoo.cn

Branch
ANPING COUNTY TAIYU WIRE MESH MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD
INDUSTRIAL ZONE, HEBEI , CHINA

Re: The Business Of Poultry Cage by Pappij: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2010
Your attachment aint openin, lets see the picture and types of the cages

(1) (Reply)

Can We Create Ebola Antivirus? / Sparta Man Returns From Successful Trip To Nigeria / Tech: This Bicycle Uses No Chains And Can Also Fold Itself (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.