Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? (1322 Views)

Quality Tenera oil palm Sprouted Seed And Seedings For Sale. / Quality Sprouted Tenera Palm Seeds And Seedings, Very Affordable. / I Need Seeds Of Grasses And Legumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by Kenyanseedlings(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
I am Charles, a Nigerian, based in Kenya who is involved in Agribusiness. I have a network that can help source seed and seedling in Kenya and have it delivered in Lagos. Seedlings, such as Haas avocado and macadamia, etc.

For further communication chat up with me on WhatsApp ±254721512303.

cc. PapaBrowne
cc. happy brother
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by diamondpaul(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
What abt Moringa?
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by Kenyanseedlings(m): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
diamondpaul:
What abt Moringa?

What do you need regarding it?
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by uboma(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Pavore, since you are also in Kenya, can you please verify the op to be genuine?

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by HolyMalaam: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
what brand of maize and soya-bean seedling do you have
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by maiunguwar: 12:40am On Jan 01, 2019
@uboma this could be pavore in disguise
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by Pavore9: 11:26am On Jan 01, 2019
maiunguwar:
@uboma this could be pavore in disguise

So if I intend to market a service in Agric section that am well known in, does it make business sense to push it with a different username, discarding the name Pavore9 has earned? If fraudsters in the e-currency thread in the business section who have often used my username to gain the trust of their victims feel comfortable to push their "services" with my username, it is I the owner that would be scared to use it?

Be guided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by uboma(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2019
Pavore9:

So if I intend to market a service in Agric section that am well known in, does it make business sense to push it with a different username, discarding the name Pavore9 has earned? If fraudsters in the e-currency thread in the business section who have often used my username to gain the trust of their victims feel comfortable to push their "services" with my username, it is I the owner that would be scared to use it?

Be guided.

You have said it all.

Thank you for the hint.
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by Abramgreen: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Please,do you have jasmine rice seed?
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by Kenyanseedlings(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abramgreen:
Please,do you have jasmine rice seed?

Jasmine is a Thai variety, the paddy is not being sold in Kenya.
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by Kenyanseedlings(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hass Avocado Seedlings from Kenya for N3,600 (Lagos delivery). It takes only 2 years to start harvesting.

For further communication chat up with me on WhatsApp +254 721 512 303.

Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
@ pavore, can you see that gradually the Hass Avocado seedlings I have earnestly sought is finally here. I pray that our joy shall become broader.
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by potosky: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
How much for wambugu apple seeds?
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by Kenyanseedlings(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
potosky:
How much for wambugu apple seeds?

It is seedlings, I don't deal in Wambugu apple seedlings as they have their channel of sales in Nigeria.
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by Pavore9: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
happybrother:
@ pavore, can you see that gradually the Hass Avocado seedlings I have earnestly sought is finally here. I pray that our joy shall become broader.

I recall you traversing to look for it. What are the names of our local varieties?
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Pavore9:

I recall you traversing to look for it. What are the names of our local varieties?
To be sincere without doubt: no local cultivars have i.d. You don't have any specific profile for all of our local avocados regrettably we have NIHORT. As I commence grafting this season, I will brand my own avocados as I like with their suiting characteristics.
My nursery started planting rootstocks of local star Apple the very sweet ones. The project is going to be massive.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by potosky: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kenyanseedlings:

It is seedlings, I don't deal in Wambugu apple seedlings as they have their channel of sales in Nigeria.
please can you give me their contact and address?
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by suyamasta(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
happybrother:

To be sincere without doubt: no local cultivars have i.d. You don't have any specific profile for all of our local avocados regrettably we have NIHORT. As I commence grafting this season, I will brand my own avocados as I like with their suiting characteristics.
My nursery started planting rootstocks of local star Apple the very sweet ones. The project is going to be massive.
how many years does the agbalumo take to start good fruiting?
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 15, 2019
It takes three years. As it is the convention in commercial fruit tree practice, the seedling(grafted) the way you plant it (1metre by 1 meter by 1 metre) and care will give you the best result.
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by suyamasta(m): 6:31am On Jan 15, 2019
happybrother:
It takes three years. As it is the convention in commercial fruit tree practice, the seedling(grafted) the way you plant it (1metre by 1 meter by 1 metre) and care will give you the best result.
ok thanks
Re: Do You Need Seeds Or Seedings From Kenya? by ozispesal: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2023
How much is macadamia seedlings

(1) (Reply)

Free Range Chickens / One Of The Best Pepper Seeds You Should Be Planting / Only Agriculture Can Restore Nigerian Economy – PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.