Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Are You A Skilled Writer? Then This Is For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Skilled Writer? Then This Is For You (465 Views)

Are You Looking For A Skilled Writer At A Very Affordable Prize? / Are You A Skilled Professional Looking For Job Or A Client Seeking For The Help / Are You A Blogger Or A Writer Then Come In Here I Will Give You 35000 Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Skilled Writer? Then This Is For You by Wasplight(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
It is not only to write on Nairaland or any other forum. There are various places your writing skill will aid you in money making. The thing is that we might be ignorant in some of these areas.
The internet is filled with many opportunities on money making but how do we grab such opportunities?

Ways to make money online through writing

1. Wattpad

This is an application and a website where people read and write stories. Not just stories but interesting ones. How can you make money? Once you gain popularity there, you can be given the privilege to run Ads on your stories.

2. Steemit

This is another platform but it takes time to be successful there.
But with the help of my article, I guess you might see it as a easy thing. I have composed an article that will enlighten you on the available ways on making money through writing online. Click on the link to see it>>>

https://www.wasplight.com/2018/12/28/ways-to-make-money-online-through-writing/

Re: Are You A Skilled Writer? Then This Is For You by Neduzze5(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
Wasplight:
It is not only to write on Nairaland or any other forum. There are various places your writing skill will aid you in money making. The thing is that we might be ignorant in some of these areas.
The internet is filled with many opportunities on money making but how do we grab such opportunities?

Ways to make money online through writing

1. Wattpad

This is an application and a website where people read and write stories. Not just stories but interesting ones. How can you make money? Once you gain popularity there, you can be given the privilege to run Ads on your stories.

2. Steemit

This is another platform but it takes time to be successful there.
But with the help of my article, I guess you might see it as a easy thing. I have composed an article that will enlighten you on the available ways on making money through writing online. Click on the link to see it>>>

https://www.wasplight.com/2018/12/28/ways-to-make-money-online-through-writing/

I write on Steemit and make more than 5 to 10k on every article I write on the website despite the low price of cryptocurrency.

I can tutor anyone interested in making money from the platform
Re: Are You A Skilled Writer? Then This Is For You by Wasplight(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2019
Neduzze5:

I write on Steemit and make more than 5 to 10k on every article I write on the website despite the low price of cryptocurrency.

Thanks for making some people know that Steemit is legit
Re: Are You A Skilled Writer? Then This Is For You by Starboytwo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Neduzze5:

lets do this bro
Re: Are You A Skilled Writer? Then This Is For You by Wasplight(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Yeah
Re: Are You A Skilled Writer? Then This Is For You by Zerilt: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2019
With nice computer and good internet connection, writing can be a nice source of income. And it is home-based job. Of course, you also need to have some talent for writing. There are also some very interesting seminars where people can learn how to improve their writing skills

1 Like

Re: Are You A Skilled Writer? Then This Is For You by winnerr(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Neduzze5:

I'm interested. Would you help me?

(1) (Reply)

Bpp Online Registration Assistance / LR World Review – Health And Beauty Systems / flantain farmeen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.