Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,571 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Singer, Dr Sid Welcomes Another Daughter With Wife On Christmas Eve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Dr Sid Welcomes Another Daughter With Wife On Christmas Eve (260 Views)

Alexreports Welcomes Another Baby Boy / Jim Iyke Welcomes Another Son, Shares Photos To Celebrate Easter / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Dr Sid Welcomes Another Daughter With Wife On Christmas Eve by tell9ja: 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nigerian singer, Dr Sid and wife, Simi Esiri has welcome their second daughter just a few days to the end of the year. Dr Sid is a dad for the second time as he welcomes a second daughter with wife Simi Esiri on Christmas Eve.

The music star announced the good news via his Instagram page on Monday, December 31, 2018. In a photo shared on his page, a newborn baby is spotted with her big sister who looked visibly happy and thrilled.

"On Christmas Eve baby Sarah Esiri was born, @simiesiri gave me the best Christmas gift ever, thank you soo much. I’m officially a proud father of 2 beautiful girls. I can’t lie, 2019 is already looking amazing!! Happy new year in advance," he captioned the video.

(1) (Reply)

Falz Shades MURIC, Politicians And Pastors In New Video / Linda Ikeji Writes On Her Journey To Success / RAP Queen Ma Cherie Drops 32bars (there Are Very Few of them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.