Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

"I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses (24109 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Handkerchief Top To Lagos Club / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Poses With Her Backside / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by Victni: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ghanaian actress and film producer, Juliet Ibrahim shares new photo as she rocks 2019 sun glasses.

She captioned:
"I see you 2019 ... "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/i-see-you-2019-juliet-ibrahim-rocks.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by Victni: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
shocked
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by GOFRONT(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
cool
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by hungryboy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
The coming of the New year no dey excite me again, afterall, i no get any new job or new millions were go enter my account. Na the same face me i face you i go still dey live,my old job go still dey wait for me for 2nd january, the same girls were i dey fvck go still dey come my house, and Buhari and Atiku go still dey battle for the Presidency

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by BuhariLooter(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
There was 'scam' before Nigerians translated it to 'wayo'
Oyibos lie a lot
Meanwhile,
*ASK A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THIS HOT WEATHER CONDITION*
*Journalist*: What are your thoughts on this heat Nigerians are complaining about?
RESPONSES:
*LAI MOHAMMED*: this is the result of PDP’s misrule, they stole the ozone layer.
*FEMI ADESINA*: Mr. President promised us change and that includes change in temperature. CHANGE IS HERE, EMBRACE IT.
*AKINWUMI AMBODE*: We have signed a $10million deal with LG to install air conditioners across the Lagos skyline.
*IBE KACHUKWU*: I assure you the heat will disappear by 2pm,29th May.
*BUKOLA SARAKl*: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but i opposed him, out of my love for Nigeria and that is why they are witch-hunting me.
*GOODLUCK JONATHAN*: This heat was not this bad when I left office/power but Nigerians did not appreciate me.
*ADAMS OSHIMOLE*: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala stole the N100 billion meant for temperature control Research.
*NASIR EL RUFAI*:
We are in talks with General Electric to see how they can generate power for Kaduna from the heat.
*RAUF AREGBESOLA*:
I have just approved payment of January salary so that Osun workers can buy hand fan.
*ALIKO DANGOTE*: Next week, we are commissioning the Dangote Fan Factory; by 2030 Australia will be buying fans from us.
*BEN MURRAY-BRUCE: *tweets* when Naira is weak and inflation is high automatically there will be heat. This is common sense.
*NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA*: Under t

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by oliver22: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
I hope Iceberg slim is not planning on grabbing dat nyash again??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by Bigajeff(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Someone will soon tell me that this glasses cost a whooping sum of so so $$$$ now
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by oliver22: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Smelling toto

2 Likes

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by lilmax(m): 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
why is it on FP? mods please leave Juliet's crappy news in 2018
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by philip0906(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
hungryboy:
The coming of the New year no dey excite me again, afterall, i no get any new job or new millions were go enter my account. Na the same face me i face you i go still dey live,my old job go still dey wait for me for 2nd january, the same girls were i dey fvck go still dey come my house, and Buhari and Atiku go still dey battle for the Presidency
Werey rè o grin

1 Like

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by ofiko123(m): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by drshrewd: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
this bae is just a paragon of beauty.
She's got almost everything beauty effortlessly.
Don't mind marrying her the fifth timw tongue

That angelic face is sure will be good for facial tongue

shocked

3 Likes

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by princenaira(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Guy, why you hate yourself like this naa? You name yourself "hungry boy" and your thinking is backward and hopeless. But my prayer is that 2019 should be better for you and your thinking must change

1 Like

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by Khristian0(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
calendar na scam

people wey go carry poverty enter the 2019 plenty na them go still dey shout new new resolution

my brother your resolution na still 240×220

3 Likes

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by oluwatosink: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Happy new year in advance. cool cool
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
No be by sunglasses. May God take us there.
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
Oyibos lie a lot
Meanwhile,
*Journalist*: What are your thoughts on this heat Nigerians are complaining about?
RESPONSES:
*LAI MOHAMMED*: this is the result of PDP’s misrule, they stole the ozone layer.
*FEMI ADESINA*: Mr. President promised us change and that includes change in temperature. CHANGE IS HERE, EMBRACE IT.
*AKINWUMI AMBODE*: We have signed a $10million deal with LG to install air conditioners across the Lagos skyline.
*BUKOLA SARAKl*: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but i opposed him, out of my love for Nigeria and that is why they are witch-hunting me.
*GOODLUCK JONATHAN*: This heat was not this bad when I left office/power but Nigerians did not appreciate me.
*ADAMS OSHIMOLE*: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala stole the N100 billion meant for temperature control Research.
*NASIR EL RUFAI*:
We are in talks with General Electric to see how they can generate power for Kaduna from the heat.
*RAUF AREGBESOLA*:
I have just approved payment of January salary so that Osun workers can buy hand fan.
*ALIKO DANGOTE*: Next week, we are commissioning the Dangote Fan Factory; by 2030 Australia will be buying fans from us.
*BEN MURRAY-BRUCE: *tweets* when Naira is weak and inflation is high automatically there will be heat. This is common sense.

Seems funny but put this same questions to the characters mentioned and they will all stupidly give the exact same response depicted here.

Nigerian politicians are so predictable and their followers are even worse

2 Likes

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by Abfinest007(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
BuhariLooter:
Oyibos lie a lot
Meanwhile,
RESPONSES:
*NASIR EL RUFAI*:
*RAUF AREGBESOLA*:
lwkm

1 Like

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nonsense
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by medropoly(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
ice-berg slim dey enjoy b4... chai... grin grin grin
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by ClearFlair: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
hungryboy:

Things will be much better. We will make sure Atiku doesn't get a chance to steal our money and impoverish Nigerians again.
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by sacx: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
Ugly photo angry
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
sacx:
Ugly photo angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by diteh(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
My kinda woman(fine face big nyash)
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by Newboss(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Just here for the trolls' comments angry
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by Passionate888: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
She's cute on the superficial dimension, would like to know how she is character wise.
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by anambraamaka: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
kiss
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by WILLIAMSKECH: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
hungryboy:
Oya die na if no wan c am. Weda excited or not living is a big testimony. lol
Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by SamAzing: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
ClearFlair:

Things will be much better. We will make sure Atiku doesn't get a chance to steal our money and impoverish Nigerians again.

The way he has been stealing your money since 2015 to bring this misfortune upon Nigerians ABI?
Always type with your senses duly checked to be in place.
Oh!
Well... I forgot

1 Like

Re: "I See You 2019" - Juliet Ibrahim Rocks 2019 Sunglasses by ClearFlair: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
SamAzing:

The way he has been stealing your money since 2015 to bein

Who, Atiku?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanel Group Makes Chiwetalu Agu, Chioma Chukwuka, Uti Nwachukwu Ambassadors / Gucci Mane Buys N216m Ferrari 812 Through Obi Okeke / Special Spesh Celebrates His Son's 1st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.