Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

200+ New Year Messages For 2019 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 200+ New Year Messages For 2019 (787 Views)

Miss Idoma Unveils Brand New Packages For 2019 Contest + A Trip To Dubai (detai) / 85 Happy New Year 2019 Messages, New Year SMS & Wishes To Send To Loved Ones / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200+ New Year Messages For 2019 by Promisev123(f): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
New Year messages for 2019 are perfect to show love to your family, friends , colleagues and partners. These are people that have been there for ypu throughout the year. Friends and family takes the top time of the chart when it comes to sending wishes and best regards but don’t forget to count in your peers, office colleagues, and seniors when sending out those greetings. It would be nice to leave them out of your list of recipients for the New Year messages as it may affect your official relations with them.

Here is a comprehensive list for New Year messages for 2019. They will make the recipient 100% glad.

Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many breakthroughs in the year to come.
Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the entire year through. Happy New Year!
Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year 2019.
I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to reimburse you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year!
Nights will be dark but days will be light, wish your life to be always bright, Shine– Happy New Year.
Continue reading here
https://www.techhallmark.com/200-new-year-messages-for-2019/

For any information about post utme updates, Pre degrees , jobs, scholarships, informative guide on how to pass any exam, check this blog

LINK TO THE BLOG
https://www.techhallmark.com/
Re: 200+ New Year Messages For 2019 by Promisev123(f): 2:26am On Jan 02, 2019
still trending
Re: 200+ New Year Messages For 2019 by Promisev123(f): 2:28am On Jan 02, 2019
still trending
New Year resolution ideas are very easy to make, but very hard to commit to. I mean let’s face it every year; billions of people over the globe make New Year’s resolutions. The reality is most people don’t achieve that positive change. Most Often, this includes a different areas and approaches in the areas below;

health
fitness
finances
Learning new things for personal growth.
Learning new things for professional growth.
The goals for
the New Year resolution ideas are majorly

More Exercise
Weight loss
Better Composure
Skill Development
Continue reading via
https://www.techhallmark.com/new-year-resolution-ideas/
Re: 200+ New Year Messages For 2019 by Kokoboss: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Re: 200+ New Year Messages For 2019 by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: 200+ New Year Messages For 2019 by Kokoboss: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2020
mariga:

Bigman, I no get money to give you. If you're a graduate send me ur CV. If you dey do business, tell me.. I fit patronise you. That's the much I can do to help.
dino.mariga@gmail.com that's my email.
may God bless you bro. I have sent my CV.
Re: 200+ New Year Messages For 2019 by Kokoboss: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2020
mariga:

Bigman, I no get money to give you. If you're a graduate send me ur CV. If you dey do business, tell me.. I fit patronise you. That's the much I can do to help.
dino.mariga@gmail.com that's my email.
Re: 200+ New Year Messages For 2019 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kokoboss:
I'm no longer replying random PMs chief. What's the issue?
Re: 200+ New Year Messages For 2019 by Kokoboss: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
crownedrookie:

I'm no longer replying random PMs chief. What's the issue?

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Link_up / Live! It’s 2009 Xmas Bash For All! / For Your Wedding Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.