Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,171 members, 7,867,396 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

New Year: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Her Goals For 2019 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Year: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Her Goals For 2019 (298 Views)

Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Her Goals For 2019 by 10Ebisco: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor has revealed that her goal for 2019 is to be a housewife or baby mama with little workload and lots of shopping.

She made this known on Sunday in a post on her Instagram handle.

Orjiakor, who disclosed that she did not accomplish all she had set to achieve in the outgoing year 2018, said she was depressed this year and looked stressed in all her movies and even musical videos.

She wrote: “This year 2018… I did not achieve all I marked out for myself. Then depression sets in. I am depressed for minor things like not meeting up with the number of movies I set to produce each year.

“Come to think of it I look terrible in my own movies cause I look stressed when producing and relating with people.

“Then the music thing. I look stressed in my music video too hopefully Avalon Okpe will do the magic. I look stressed each time I use my brain.

“So Next year 2019 God’s willing I just want to be eve; a woman with simple workload. I just want to be a housewife or house babymama with simple job like shopping, having sex, then massaging someone and getting massaged with oil every night. #2019goals.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/31/new-year-cossy-orjiakor-reveals-goals-2019/

Re: New Year: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Her Goals For 2019 by fringz11(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
No Parking
Re: New Year: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Her Goals For 2019 by bamvik(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nice goals grin
Re: New Year: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Her Goals For 2019 by Ibramamahi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Old woman
Re: New Year: Cossy Orjiakor Reveals Her Goals For 2019 by Abortions: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sure 2019 is gonna be a Stress free year for u since ur brain will be far from being used

(1) (Reply)

Stonebwoy's Contract With Zylofon Music Revised From Four To One Year / Adekunle Gold Releases New music Video PROMISE, Ft SIMI On Her Wedding Dress / Get Familiar: Johnny Jeda Ft Frankie Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.