Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I'm In Need Of Business Mentorship While Working For The Mentor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm In Need Of Business Mentorship While Working For The Mentor (378 Views)

Business Mentorship While Working For The Mentor / Special Offer: Join Importation Business Mentorship Program Today / Business Mentorship: Which Business Can I Start With N10000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of Business Mentorship While Working For The Mentor by LaGersona: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
Q
Re: I'm In Need Of Business Mentorship While Working For The Mentor by skedman(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
A candid advise boy go and start searching for a good job .Nigeria is not ready for that your dream. You will surely achieve your dream if you have enough money to finance such business. 10,000,000
I have venture into such businesses catfish was lucrative then but not now the demand has fallen because the medical team said it causes cancer
I invested 100,000 for 500fishes but when those market women came they emptied all my pond however, after weighing all the fishes the value was just 19,000 and I have to pay the guy working at the pond 8000 then what is left. If I was not working I would have gone mad

Real estate .you have thousand of people in that business both the learned and unlearned. You end up sharing the agreement commission .
No business you will engage in that you won't need money to start.
The government is borrowing 10,000, the banks are looking for good collateral in choice area .please go and look for work and put your hands in such business. It is like backup.
I started another business NEPA frustrated me .
Re: I'm In Need Of Business Mentorship While Working For The Mentor by LaGersona: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
skedman:
A candid advise boy go and start searching for a good job .Nigeria is not ready for that your dream. You will surely achieve your dream if you have enough money to finance such business. 10,000,000
I have venture into such businesses catfish was lucrative then but not now the demand has fallen because the medical team said it causes cancer
I invested 100,000 for 500fishes but when those market women came they emptied all my pond however, after weighing all the fishes the value was just 19,000 and I have to pay the guy working at the pond 8000 then what is left. If I was not working I would have gone mad

Real estate .you have thousand of people in that business both the learned and unlearned. You end up sharing the agreement commission .
No business you will engage in that you won't need money to start.
The government is borrowing 10,000, the banks are looking for good collateral in choice area .please go and look for work and put your hands in such business. It is like backup.
I started another business NEPA frustrated me .

Thanks for your suggestion Boss and I'm sorry for your lose. I initially didn't decide on t to get a job but its difficult getting a job without reasonable connection. Imagine getting a job for #15,000 and spending more than #20,000 for transportation and feeding without purchasing things for personal use and support for family(immediately I get job, no matter the salary I must send money for mum and dad for village).

I don't mind getting a reanable job that would help me save some money for my future goals.
Re: I'm In Need Of Business Mentorship While Working For The Mentor by toragema(f): 5:50am On Jan 04, 2019
The rate at which u are going,you are likely to keep changing jobs. You can join my network marketing company and enjoy trips abroad for free, make money and have fun. And d biz is scalable, u can chose what u want to earn(by working hard) ,u will pass the business down to your kids because this biz has been around for 50years. Contact me for more info
Re: I'm In Need Of Business Mentorship While Working For The Mentor by Kuanku: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2019
Get back to reality and start searching for a job. As for your own business, it is good idea that you want to be your own boss, but in order to achieve that you would need to have a good idea, plan, connections and market for your product. Think of all that first before you make an investment

(1) (Reply)

Surty Needed / What Is The Cost Of Sachet Water Production / One Stop Shop For All Your Online Payment Need!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.