Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime (32202 Views)

Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / 4 Osun Students Imprisoned For Beating A Hooker Who Refused Unprotected Sex / Man Comes To The Aid Of A Hooker Cheated In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Jman06(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
ClearFlair:
He must be an Atiku disciple. Their 419 too much.
He is lifeless like Buhari. That's why a woman is beating her like that

1 Like

Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by thorpido(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
Those girls have nothing to lose.
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
He deserved what he got...reason why I always pay before the romp...to avoid eventualities of not finding my money after the sex.

1 Like

Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
WTF thot's ugly af.. classless
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by israelmao(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
What a terrible way to end 2018 in the arms of sl*t!
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Auxtin85(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
SmallFlatino:
shocked

Have you ever noticed that reading other peoples comments is even more interesting than trying to crack your brain thinking of what to say, if you believe me gather here let's know ourselves better!

I was just gonna type the same when I saw your comment. I read comment here whenever I feel like laughing

1 Like

Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Auxtin85(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
thornapple:
Is the hooker a Macho Hermaphrodite or the man so boneless to be beaten up by a female?

The guy don Fvck no strength again
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
Those hoes no de get joy.
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Spidermon: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
999Kobo:
She is unfvcking him grin

with anti -orgasmic beatings. Fucking him up grin
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Auxtin85(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Funjosh you see your life?

can you marry a woman that already has a sun?

I can only marry a woman that already has a moon and the moon must be very bright

2 Likes

Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

The guy don Fvck no strength again

Lol grin.
So na she come get strength?

Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by sulakishop(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2018
I love this
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by tstx(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Zhegx:
Of all the girls in the world, look at who this idiot is patronising!!!!!!!!
Preek no dey look face

1 Like

Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Auxtin85(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
thornapple:

Lol grin.
So na she come get strength?

Yes na the babe dey undo the Bleep since he nor fit pay. You can’t come and fvck for free here I better take it back
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by enemyofprogress: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Auxtin85:

I can only marry a woman that already has a moon and the moon must be very bright
is it possible for a woman to burn a moon? We are talking about burning childrens here and not moon Jo
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by ticoticotico: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
pDudd:
Some men Sha. grin

If you don't have money, you should have Vaseline and data on your phone.

Why you come allow olosho disgrace you like this na?

Vaseline n data , data to watch grin angry

1 Like

Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Auxtin85(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
enemyofprogress:
is it possible for a woman to burn a moon? We are talking about burning childrens here and not moon Jo

If she cannot burn a moon she can roast it

1 Like

Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Ranchhoddas: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
thornapple:
Is the hooker a Macho Hermaphrodite or the man so boneless to be beaten up by a female?
He's drained.
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by uboma(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
lols

some men are shameless.
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by TemmyT002(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lmao. Nawa o.
Hope he used conform sha. Any additional infection na double trouble.
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Lukebryan2sure: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Chai see beaten of life
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
she looks unappealing.some men will jus open trouser dey fuk anything upandan

Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Darato: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Why pay for sex when you can be paid for sex undecided

1 Like

Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by martinz1: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
The guy doesn't want to fight the gurl
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by Edokingdom: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
lefulefu:
she looks unappealing.some men will jus open trouser dey fuk anything upandan
she looks like a yoruba, their birches looks so disgusting, with their black skin fighting with bleaching cream
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by 999Kobo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2018
Auntyspambot:
Abeg who is the hooker here and who is the hook...

That guy dick too small so he didn't fvck her well

You no get sense.
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by anambraamaka: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Darato:
Why pay for sex when you can be paid for sex undecided

Teach me master
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by PurestBoy(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2018
Knacking a prostitute is one of the easiest way to financial curse

1 Like

Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by zanogo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
Cumtroller:
Afonja women are the worst kind. Disease infested and extremely ratchet. They can fvck for a loaf of Agege bread. Just look how she’s displaying the traits of a whole tribe.

Disgusting animals....
we all know the easterners dominate the prostitution ring in this country, that is not news anymore
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by finalboss(m): 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
SmallFlatino:
shocked

Have you ever noticed that reading other peoples comments is even more interesting than trying to crack your brain thinking of what to say, if you believe me gather here let's know ourselves better!
with pop corn. Lmao
Re: Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime by peropoliet(m): 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
beautyhd:
Useless man, disgracing himself. Prostitution is business not a charity organization.
aunty you dey vex oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abakaliki Fake Beggar With Amputated Hand Caught By Lady In Ebonyi State (Video / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) / How Yahoo Boys Take Over Hotels, Carry Out Ritual Killings β€” Ondo Amotekun Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.