Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

A Story Written By 1000 Authors - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / A Story Written By 1000 Authors (2296 Views)

Keep Adding Sentences Till We Make A Story / The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card / Game-- Let's Create A Story!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Story Written By 1000 Authors by Brownteeth(m): 4:16am On Aug 08, 2010
The aim of this game is to construct a story which will be written by every poster here. Each poster has to contribute just one line to build up the story. What will happen is, before you contribute your line you have to read the previous lines contributed by others who posted before you, then you can make your judgment to decide what the sense of your contribution should be and what you feel will best fit as a continuation of the story. Every poster making a contribution is responsible for the sense and direction of the story. If the story doesn't make sense, everyone will be held accountable.

Now I will the one to start the story by contributing the first line, the next poster should make the next contribution according to what he/she feels best fits the continuation. lets go!!!
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by Brownteeth(m): 4:17am On Aug 08, 2010
While reading through some comments under a topic in Nairaland.com, something prompted me to look through the window beside me and_____    (next poster should continue)
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by SeanT21(f): 4:53am On Aug 08, 2010
When I looked through the window, I saw something that shocked me completely.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by Brownteeth(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2010
That was my boyfriend mike. I thought he said he was at home, so whats he doing here in calabar?
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by SeanT21(f): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2010
He said he came here to surprise me. He got on his knees and asked for my hands in marriage.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by jamace(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2010
i told him that I will think about his request.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by Brownteeth(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
But deep within me, I knew there wasn't much to think about cos I recently discovered he was into sales and distribution of fake drugs.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by SeanT21(f): 2:33am On Aug 10, 2010
That upset me badly and my opinion of him changed completely. I told him no but he refused to take no for an answer.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by Pweety4me(f): 3:39am On Aug 10, 2010
Then the most freakishly weird & scary thing happened, he began 2 cry angrily whilst squeezing my neck yelling @ me saying "U mUST MARRY ME". . .
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by SeanT21(f): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2010
The whole neighborhood looked on while he embarrassed me in front of them. I then yelled out in anger, "Okay, I'll marry you dammit". That was the beginning of my miserable life.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by Brownteeth(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2010
I falsely accepted just to free myself at the moment. Mike was then starring at me in uttermost disbelief and anger cos he never expected ''No'' for an answer.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by SeanT21(f): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2010
We then moved to a house in Ikeja. The beginning of our marriage was great until one day when I saw lipstick stain on his suit. I confronted him and he slapped me for questioning him.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by jamace(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2010
I felt terribly bad by his action and started contemplating divorce.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by yme1(f): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2010
. . . due to the love i have for him i couldnt just bring my mind to divorcing him,but it hurts me so much knowing he is a cheat.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by SeanT21(f): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2010
He promised me that he would be faithful forever but deep down, I still did not believe him. Our union was blessed with 3 beautiful kids and we both had wonderful jobs.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2010
Taylor, please contact me on YIM, when you get some time.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by yme1(f): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^^is that part of the story,cause i really dont get it dear?

. . . But the thot of him having an affair tears me apart.i love the wonderful family we built together but the question is can i ever get the thot of him being unfaithful out of my head? with a burning heart i cried loud like a lioness whose precious child had been stolen. . . .
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by SeanT21(f): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2010
Haha. Its not part of the game. It was a message for me.

My mother told me to put the past behind and move on. I decided to do just that. A few years later, I became the CEO of a major company and my husband became extremely jealous.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by yme1(f): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
. . .He got so jealous to the point he became obsessed with me.he scares off every Man trying to ask me out on a date and i really don't regret divorcing him tho i am scared because i feel am still in love with him. . .
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by SeanT21(f): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
I had to leave him for the sake of my children and I. He was very possessive to the point of being a stalker. I now live in Victoria Island and he kept the house back in Ikeja. The children visits him everyday because its essential to have their father in their lives.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by yme1(f): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2010
. . but i feel he is using the kids as an excuse to always try and relate to me which i really dont want.but unfortunately the kids needs their father in their lifes and i cant stop that for my own selfish benefits.i will just learn to put up with his attitude and make him clear on the fact that i am no longer in his life if there is anything still connecting the both of us is just the kids. .
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by Kennyblues(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
then I got a call that Myke has given his life to Christ and infact he now owns a church with well over 20,000 congregation because we had lost contact as I was nominated by company to represent a sister company in Europe and act as the country manager
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by Brownteeth(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2010
That was a surprise news to me cos it was only 10 months since I last heard from mike. Meanwhile I was beginning to get fond of Chris, a man I met 2 weeks ago.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by Kennyblues(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2010
Chris and I met in a forum here in Europe where he delivered a lecture. Very outstanding in his delivery, a motivational speaker, an orator, a goal getter and above all, he is a loving and caring man who is always there whenever I need him; career wise, even in the shortest time that we met.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by Brownteeth(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2010
I always wished I could make up for what lacked between Mike and I, and I think Chris has presented the chance.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by massach79: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2010
Mike would always write to me showing remorse and pleaded for the lost years, which he was ready to make up to me. However, I am a career woman of 3 loving kids who needed to choose between re-uniting with Mike and carrying his cross with him in the new Gospel of Christ he is preaching to taking care of my kids, make them feel the parental care they lacked in years past because of our separation and taking to my career while sticking to Chris who is a willing ally to help my career soar high; this is my dream and aspiration even as kid but don’t see myself as wife of a pastor
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by wendybaby(f): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
Yeah, I never did.  It was never a part of me.  I remember growing up, we used to make fun of those fake white garment pastors who go about preaching and praying in false tongues.  Hahahahaha. grin  Cant believe that Mike, my Mike who was once dealing in fake drugs could now turn to pastoring.  Another camourflag.  He cant win me, 'cos I know the real Him.  Of course I married him, but I dont forget that he forced me to say Yes.  And afterwards, I had fallen in love with him.  And all these years of living apart, I have come to realise that I was blinded in the marriage.  I have found Chris.  A guy any right thinking girl woman would not give up for no matter what.  A real gentlman.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by wendybaby(f): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2010
Right now I cant do without Chris. We are so much in love with each other. He is always there for me and even for my children. And I must not let Mike know the plan that Chris and I have. Come next summer we plan to go on vacation. My children will have to go stay with my grand mum and not with their father. Meanwhile, I have just been promoted again this year. Oh, Lord! I owe it to Chris. He has been there for me. He is my backbone. I love you Chris. You know I do. kiss
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by wendybaby(f): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2010
BT (Brownteeth) where r u na? Come let's continue this story!

@ Post
Story continues:

Now I look forward to weekends! Cant wait to be with Chris from Fridays to Sunday. Last week it was hot! After driving down to Ikeja for my children's weekend visit to their father. I had driven straight to Chris House at Allen. There he was already waiting for me. Can't believe the excitement and joy that he welcomed me with. There and then I concluded we have fallen for each other. Chris met me right at he car park. As I came down, we just stood there looking into each other's eyes deeply. We then hugged. Chris had started kissing me and I was so vulnerable to his kiss. It was at first spontaneous. And then gently we released while holding each other hand in hand we found our way to his apartment on the 2nd floor of the building. This was our first night together. We have promised each other to let the relationship take its course, no promises. We want to see if it would work out on its own.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by Brownteeth(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2010
But something always bothers me each time it flushes into my mind, and it is the fact that my kids are not getting along with Chris as good as I wanted. I have noticed that each time Chris comes visiting, my kids do keep a distance from Chris. This displeases me so much. Richard my first son is 11 years and I know he has been the one influencing Jennifer and Eric, my second and last kid.
Re: A Story Written By 1000 Authors by SeanT21(f): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2010
I really want them to have a good relationship, almost like father and children. I adore Chris and I want my kids to adore him also. To bring them closer together, Chris and I are taking them on a safari in Cape Town.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forum Game / Post A Word With No Vowels / 10 Best PSP – PPSSPP Games To Download For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.