Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP (7046 Views)

APC Convention: Fayemi Denies Rejecting Buhari's Consensus Arrangement / Ologbondiyan: Why Nigerians Are Rejecting Buhari’s Continuity Agenda / "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by gentlegenius(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
ClearFlair:

Eeya...sorry for your loss in February 2019. Next time don't follow thief you hear. Good pikin. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wake up Mr. Zombie... Receive sense!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by ClearFlair: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
gentlegenius:

Wake up Mr. Zombie... Borrow sense!

Unlike you, I have more than enough. So no need to borrow. Thank you Mr. Genius.
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by MylezKayn(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
See the lies they promised Nigerians and Later came to deny them.. Away with all liars and thieves who come in wolf clothing to deceive Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by magzey: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
Which CUPP. Useless Abeeggi , SINCE I WAS BORN I HAVE NEVER SEEN A LEADER THAT WAS ACCEPTED BY NIGERIANS. grin grin grin In that case i pray that God should let BABA BUHARI to COME BACK FOR GOOD . SAI BABA grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by Tareq1105: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
Lothario:
See buhari face like crime scene grin

Buhari is better than your father.
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by PapaAdanna: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
The best post of 2018

But some brain dead youths go still wan die for the buhari matter
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by Tareq1105: 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
MylezKayn:
See the lies they promised Nigerians and Later came to deny them..
Away with all liars and thieves who come in wolf clothing to deceive Nigerians

Your Atikuloooooted is a greater liar and if you're doubting me go and read Obasanjo's My Watch
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by abbasajao(m): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Is this not the failed Obasanjo party?
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by Lanre0: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
CUPP & Atiku are of the same stuff. Thievery is the watch word looters.
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by foreshore(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
ainas247:
Not only Buhari, Atiku and CUPP as well.
Sowore all the way...

Local SEO let people find your business on Google check my profile to see results

Any other aspirant aside Buhari and APC
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
SPOT ON! THE REDUNDANT ANCESTOR IS THE RUBBISHEST THING I EVER WASTED MY VOTE ON.

#NEVER AGAIN
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by MylezKayn(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tareq1105:

Your Atikuloooooted is a greater liar and if you're doubting me go and read Obasanjo's My Watch
Stop going around pointing to OBJ's book as evidence of Atiku's corruption. Look at the picture and tell me a single thing your Lifeless Leader has done instead he denied all of them
Is that Integrity?
All he knows is Corruption,Looting and TSA. Ask him a simple question on Inclusive Governance and he will start yarning dust on 97%/5%
Zero Knowledge of Economics and Management..
What a Colossal Failure!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by micflo28(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Right deep in every hausa, igbo and yoruba mans heart, we all know both APC and PDP has failed. Support for Buhari is prejudiced on keeping away atiku from looting again. Yet we deeply know Buhari has failed. Cant we all have a family meeting and raise a worthy youth, Sowore to take charge. I see us still nagging after 2019 polls those latter still wins.
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by michoim(m): 6:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Rather Nigeria only hope is absolutely rejecting CUPP/PDP by all means....
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
Abfinest007:
all those with pvc should go and shine ur pvc bcus February is just few weeks away .we must speak with one voice n say no to failure
no to unemployment
no to nepotism
no to insecurity
no to corruption

Your PVC's are worthless if over 4million underage almajiris in Kano state alone has the same PVC like yours then multiply by the total number of underage PVC holding almajiris in other nothern Nigerian States then you will be hit with the sad but obvious reality that the much anticipated 2019 presidential election has already been rigged and concluded in favour of whoever that has those underage voting almajiris in northern Nigeria even before the presidential election day.

Your so called PVC is obviously worthless except if you are voting for the same candidates along with the underage nothern almajiri voter's.

Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by ClayCharles: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Vacany! A Female Administrative cook Urgently needed!

1. Must be able to read and write.
2. Must be able to manage others with little or no supervision
3. Age is from 26 years and above
4. Must have at least 2 years culinary experience
5. Ability to cook different meals.
6. Pay is negotiable
7. Candidates from Calabar and Akwa-Ibom will be preferred.

Address: Clay's Calabar Kitchen, 22, Adeshina Street, Off Adeshina Bus-stop, Shomolu, Lagos

Kindly call 08025093887 or 08037553763 for more details.
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by Yeyeboy88(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
In the spirit of new year, nairalanders should help me with little money to buy drugs for my ailment
0029966746 Diamond bank
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by BobJames1(f): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by bareal(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lie,so will atiku help?...no!!

Is Atiku the only candidate? See you!
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by babyfaceafrica: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
bareal:

Is Atiku the only candidate? See you!
cupp is supporting atiku
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by Lothario(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tareq1105:

Buhari is better than your father.
And I am 100,000 times better than your entire ancestors and generations which can only be reduce to 80,000 only if chlorine is added to your family gene pool even as at that it doesnt still change the fact y'all still gonna die in extreme penury
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by opribo(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
If the man were an exemplary statesman would it not have been nice to sign the electoral bill. Do a single term and ensure our democracy flourishes.

Since he is not but the opposite a sneaky blood thirsty Sharia fighter he is hell bent on pulling the country down with him. We should prepare seriously for the worst because this one not the type that will walk away for the love of country, Bubu Jubrin is ready to die there. He has no other handiwork thsn feeding on tax payers funds.

That's why I am happy Atiku is in this race. He knows him well so there is no hiding place, Atiku will give him fire for fire if he tries anything funny. That's why. They are perfecting the rigging game as their only hope.
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Is already rejected by God so no shaken...
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by emsheddy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
Am glad am not the only one that thinks this way. God bless you. If we can kick out GEJ for monumental failure, then Bubu deserves a harsher treatment. But those brainless ones want us to continue in failure because the former Govt ruled for 16 years. We don't have such number of years to waste again. Vote out the failure and let another man try. If he fails, we vote him out too till the fear of being voted out make political office holders start performing!!!
bestman09:
Nigerians have already rejected him. It's just a matter of about 2 months and we will be free from this bondage.
Happy New year Nigerians

If Nigerians should tell themselves the Truth buhari should have been impeached since because he has committed Many impeachable offense
If Nigerians should tell themselves the truth buhari and APC by now shouldn't be talking about re-election
8yrs is not a must for any political office holder if you fail in your first term byebye let's try another person
If Atiku wins or any party presidential candidate wins and still messed up 2023 we show him the way out
Let's join hands and make this political office holders understand that 4yrs is enough to archive great deals
Hypocrisy is when Ambode was denied second term because he didn't perform and those same people who denied him of second term are still the same people singing buhari praise him who failed in every aspect
Until when Nigerians are ready to tell themselves the truth. (Copied)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by nograv: 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
ainas247:
Not only Buhari, Atiku and CUPP as well.
Sowore all the way...

Local SEO let people find your business on Google check my profile to see results

You tell them.. I reject both Atiku and Buhari.. Sowore for me too.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by immaculate1234(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
lie,so will atiku help?...no!!

is only Atiku tbat is campaigning
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by rexwalters: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Abfinest007:
all those with pvc should go and shine eir pvc bcus February is just few weeks away .we must speak with one voice n say no to failure
no to unemployment
no to nepotism
no to insecurity
no to corruption
Try to motivate the wailers more as una no get pvc what a waste of time because in more practical terms they also don't have pvc's,you should have encouraged them to apply for their Ecowas passports to exit Nigeria till further notice.
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by Calers: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sai baba maigaskiya till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by rexwalters: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
emsheddy:
Am glad am not the only one that thinks this way. God bless you. If we can kick out GEJ for monumental failure, then Bubu deserves a harsher treatment. But those brainless ones want us to continue in failure because the former Govt ruled for 16 years. We don't have such number of years to waste again. Vote out the failure and let another man try. If he fails, we vote him out too till the fear of being voted out make political office holders start performing!!!
No wonder you are a Failure,what a retrogressive mindset, havent you heard the idiom "Government is a continua" voters card you don't have,ordinary councillor you can't remove not to talk of the Commander in Chief,go back to sleep and keep dreaming.
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by bareal(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
cupp is supporting atiku

This is 2019, don't be led by a terrorist and corrupt entity.
Look beyond APC and PDP.
Re: Nigeria’s Only Hope Is Rejecting Buhari In 2019 – CUPP by emsheddy(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2019
That you are stupid is not of my making. Stay the hell out of my mentions next time. I dont have time to trade words with fantastically stupid folks. You are the failure. And hold on to those silly assumptions of yours. Nonsense
rexwalters:
No wonder you are a Failure,what a retrogressive mindset, havent you heard the idiom "Government is a continua" voters card you don't have,ordinary councillor you can't remove not to talk of the Commander in Chief,go back to sleep and keep dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures / Yari, PDP Trade Words Over Inconclusive Zamfara State Assembly Bye-Election / Dapo Okubadejo: Ogun State Paid ₦20 Billion Out Of its Debt In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.