Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians (11869 Views)

Buhari’s New Year Speech Shows He Has Conceded Defeat -pdp...says Mr. President / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by googlepikins: 6:32am On Jan 01, 2019
Buhari so-called integrity is scam.

Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by AnanseK(m): 6:37am On Jan 01, 2019
Good, succinct and to the point my President. The idiotic pigs of Biafra and other children of hate will never see good in anything. Take us to the NEXT LEVEL Sir. 4+4.

Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by hardeytarhyour(m): 7:00am On Jan 01, 2019
May This be Good for us in Nigeria it will also a significant for ReElection and it will be a good for You

THANK YOU
MUHAMMADU BUHARI

SIGNED

MUHAMMED SODIQ AL-AMEER
Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by NorthernSerene(m): 7:28am On Jan 01, 2019
NoGender:
angry

Well, I dont think the new year would be a happy one for you sir.
Regardless, Thank you.
Signed. Nigerians in diaspora.
Well, it's clear you're talking about yourself.
Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by NorthernSerene(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2019
AnanseK:
Good, succinct and to the point my President. The idiotic pigs of Biafra and other children of hate will never see good in anything. Take us to the NEXT LEVEL Sir. 4+4.
Yes!
Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by deolag4rea(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2019
Even the blind,doing and the last Idiot knows that this government has (is a failure) let's not sell our future because of what we are eating now, either ways, it's gonna affect one or two persons very close to us, let's not be selfish..Vote wisely

PassingShot:
Idiotic Pigs of Biafra and frustrated Atikulooted brains spam every thread to spread lies, propaganda and bile in the hope a fugitive will smell Aso Rock. We are used to their online ranting and expression of frustration since 2014. It hasn’t translated to any success for them and it won’t translate to any joy for them in feBuhari 16th.

Atiku and Atikulooted brains are indeed fighting a lost battle. See jab grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Cameroonglass(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2019
is this guy ok?
Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by HMtreasurez: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2019
thank you,my president and they may the God in Jesus name see through Amen!.what i strongly believe in,is that except you know anything about the killings by the Fulani herdmen that will you not to be re-elected but these crises where stage manage by your enemies who are a enomous financial resources at their desposal,then let the good God decides on your behalf.victory in certain,the devils likes or not we the good Nigerians are moving to the next level.
Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Techkidz(m): 7:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Muttee:

President Muhammadu Buhari has welcomed Nigerians into the New Year.

Buhari assured Nigerians that the year 2019 will be significant for the country.

Full text below:

“ It is my utmost pleasure to rejoice with all Nigerians as we enter the year 2019, which will be a very significant one for our country.

2. At the turn of every year, we often use the opportunity to look back at the past and forward to the future. To review the outgoing year, its high and low points, successes and failures, and be fully thankful to God.

3. We Nigerians are a religious people, and we believe that God reigns and rules in the affairs of men. A time like this offers precious opportunity for thanksgiving, stock taking and reflection on goals and targets set for the receding year, and how much was accomplished. The ones not done can then be rolled over into a new year.

4. The dawn of a New Year is also a time to look forward. To consider new prospects, unfold our plans, and prepare for landmark dates and events.

5. 2019 will be an election year for us. In about two months, the polls are due, and we will elect leaders into various offices, at national and state levels.

6. As I welcome you into 2019, I also reiterate my many promises and declarations that the general elections will be free, fair and credible.

7. Elections need not be do or die affair, and we should not approach that eventuality in a democracy with trepidation and mortal fear. Happily, a large number of presidential candidates have committed to peace, and peace we shall have.

8. Those who continue to trumpet falsehood and negativity are on their own, fighting a losing battle. The greater number of Nigerians are trusting and believing that we shall deliver on our promises for a level playing field at the polls, and that is what we shall do.

9. Nigerians desire peace, security, prosperity, inclusiveness and infrastructural development, a nation they can be proud of, a country that can hold its own among the nations.

10. That is the journey we have embarked on since we came onboard in 2015, and we are not distracted as we move on. We are resolved to build a country in which the resources are utilized for the benefit of the largest number, and not appropriated by a privileged few in their never ending quest to satisfy their greed. We are on this mission together, and I assure you of a firm commitment to the ideals of a safe, secure, fair, just and prosperous country.

11. We have had our challenges: security, economic, political, social. But we are resolved to combat and overcome them all.

12. I appreciate your support and collaboration in previous years, and look forward to same in 2019, and beyond, as I hope you will renew the mandate you overwhelmingly gave us in 2015, for another term.

13. We are motivated by nothing other than service to motherland, and service without selfishness or personal interest.

14. I can assure you all that we are making steady and sustainable progress in all areas of national life. Those who are unbiased can see and appreciate the progress the country has made since 2015.

14. A New Year provides opportunity for renewal of commitment, and I invite you to rededicate yourselves to the vision of a Nigeria that works for all.

15. We are moving from potentials to actualization, and it’s a task to be accomplished by us all; man, woman, young, old, military, civilian, all Nigerians.
Please come along, as we journey to the land of our dreams. Happy 2019.

17. Thank you and God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/2019-full-text-of-buharis-new-year-message-to-nigerians.html

God bless you my President I love you sir. Happy New Year 2019 You will live long and rule us till the next 32 years in Jesus name amen. It's a Settled matter!
Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by gentlegenius(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Hope he knows, he will be going back to Daura on a donkey in 5 months time.
He will be going on his son's powerbike...

Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by trinity11(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2019
PMB should always make his speeches short, concise and precise. Because such long sugar coated epistles does not suit him at all, as he contradict himself.

Or is it not the same buhari that wanted to soaked dogs and baboon in blood. who are the dogs or baboons, were they not his potential subject?

We know his good sides and bad sides. he is old and should learn not to stress himself too much.

God bless Nigeria, and I wish Nigeria all that o wish myself this new year.

Happy new year
Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by RexTramadol1: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2019
Too bad that could be his last as President

But he can still be hopeful of another if the new year starts yielding fruits before the polls!
Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Abuskid: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2019
Resolved now for 4+4
Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by Rumobaba: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
You can full some people some times but You can't full all the people all the time.
Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by mechanics(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nice one, there is hope.
Re: 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians by BuhariLooter(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
BUHARILOOTERS A. K. A BUHARIDIANS A. K. A SAI BABARIANS SHOULD BE READY FOR A SHOCKER....
SAI ATIKUOBI WE KNOW
SAI ATIKUOBI WE LOVE
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE STAND
ATIKU WILL WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
INSHA ALAH AMINBUHARI ADMINISTRATION DEY PAIN EVERY NIGERIAN EVEN YOU WEY DE TYPE BROTHER, WE NEED TO TRY SOMEONE ELSE BUHARI HAS BEEN TESTED AND FAILED ATIKU HAS BRAIN TO TURN OUR ECONOMY AROUND, WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT DO BETTER THAN OTHER PAST PRESIDENT, NIGERIANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF BUHARI'S FAKE INTEGRITY

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need Saraki, Not Frequent Traveller Seeking Treatment - North Central PDP / PDP Yet To Explain The Irresponsible Expenditure Of 1999 To 2014 —buhari / PDP Presidential Campaign Council Appoints Dele Momodu, Others As Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.