Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos (27220 Views)

Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo / Notorious Kidnappers Who Abducted Female Customs Officer, Arrested. Photos / Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by frozen70(f): 12:16am On Jan 01, 2019
Look at them looking horrible and evil intending

Even old men are part of this trade over there

How could you guys bring sorrow to families just to get some money through any means

Just rot in jail,
you guys don't deserve freedom because you don't know the value
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by Kaetoh: 12:16am On Jan 01, 2019
adeomoakin1:

Any Afonja involved in any criminality must be arrested because it is forbidden and illegal in their land unlike flat head aka (flattino) land where such act are appreciated and celebrated.
how about Tinubu, why's he free grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by Mccullum: 12:19am On Jan 01, 2019
Samueltemi337:
I bet four out of the kidnappers are AFONJA and those four were the cause of their arrest.....
That's what they are know for

Wow I like this picture our tribal mark is our pride! tongue grin cheesy

But on kidnapping, of course everyone knows that side the kidnappers mostly belong to... shocked
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by Jonadull: 12:20am On Jan 01, 2019
Mccullum:

Wow I like this picture our tribal mark is our pride! tongue grin cheesy

But on kidnapping, of course everyone knows that side the kidnappers mostly belong to... shocked
Confirm
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by merits(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=PUSSYBBQGRILLS post=74331598]See the fine clean abokee girls wey these evil abokees go kidnap.

I hope say dem never knack these babes o
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by merits(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2019
Samueltemi337:
I bet four out of the kidnappers are AFONJA and those four were the cause of their arrest.....
That's what they are know for
Another cow in human flesh spotted.
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by delpee(f): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2019
bdauran:
Sumayya, a pregnant lady abducted along side the twins was also rescued today.

Great news! Thank God.
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by 9jaRealist: 2:42am On Jan 01, 2019
Great news! But 2 why are two 18-year-olds getting married?

Meanwhile, why would those old men who look like fathers themselves (between the lot of them, they have probably fathered between 30-50 children, most likely on Almajiri service) be kidnapping children? Crying for this country!
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by afonja112: 2:44am On Jan 01, 2019
Mursz:
Why does the Nigerian police keep doing this?

Parading suspects with live weapons and ammunition recovered from them, has it ever occured to them that someday somewhere one of this suspects can reach for those guns right infront of them, load it and shoot all present.

These suspects arent cuffed behind they are just sitting down there with their hands by their side uncuffed.

Who does this?
Imagine if all those un-cuffed suspects have un-armed combat training, and are not afraid to die. . . . .
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by PoliticalChinex(m): 4:02am On Jan 01, 2019
ValCon888:

In saner climes, people crowd-fund to start up new technologies while we crowd-fund to pay kidnappers

Nigeria my country.

Keep quite there!!!

So u would have been happy to come to Nairaland to read that kidnappers have wasted this twins??
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 01, 2019
Abokees don enter kidnapping bizness finish
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by sayisayi(m): 5:27am On Jan 01, 2019
Chai....all this grey hair for body and no wisdom. Chineke! Can you imagine the kind of pikin this crew have raised?
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by ValCon888: 7:21am On Jan 01, 2019
PoliticalChinex:

Keep quite there!!!

So u would have been happy to come to Nairaland to read that kidnappers have wasted this twins??

Its keep 'quiet' not keep quite.

Its obvious you lack the intellectual aptitude to understand the underlying meaning in my statement.

Replying you again is a waste of electronic ink.
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by foreshore(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
See the fine clean abokee girls wey these evil abokees go kidnap.

I hope say dem never knack these babes oo

Hope you are aware this is a new year. That's the only thing you could see in the whole news
Re: Kidnappers Who Abducted Twin Sisters Before Their Wedding, Arrested. Photos by ogbonti: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Were they raped?

In as much as I hate to think about it or say it, we all know inside us these girls were ravaged..... some criminals abducted 2 pretty ladies and they were armed to the teeth, these are criminals oooo not registered and certified chaperons.... why would they not f..k them? Were they scared of the consequences of raping them? No no no...If they were, they won't even kidnap them... so sad cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Users Raise Alarm As Pedophiles Boldly Advertise Themselves On Their Bio / Bandits Release Abubakar Bello Furfuri's Children After 5 Months / 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.