Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ariana Grande Wishes She Could Get Her Heart Back After A Rough 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ariana Grande Wishes She Could Get Her Heart Back After A Rough 2018 (387 Views)

I went through a Rough Patch, but now back stronger than Ever - DJ Cuppy / Toke Makinwa Reveals One Decision She Wishes She Could Reverse / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ariana Grande Wishes She Could Get Her Heart Back After A Rough 2018 by Felixtami(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
Starting fresh. Ariana Grande is ready to say goodbye to 2018 and wants only good things to come for herself and those closest to her in 2019.

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson: The Way They Were
“farewell 2018, you f—k,” Grande, 25, wrote via Instagram on Monday, December 31. “i hope this new year brings you all much laughter, clarity and healing.”

The “Imagine” singer told her followers to “be gentle with yourselves and each other” and concluded by saying, “if we made it thru this last year, we’ll for sure make it thru this one.”

“thank you for everything,” she added.

Two days prior to her Instagram message, the Nickelodeon alum took to Twitter to send fans some positivity before heading into the new year. “i hope next year is beautiful for u,” she simply tweeted.

Ariana Grande

@ArianaGrande
i hope next year is beautiful for u

Grande’s 2018 was filled with many ups and downs. She was overjoyed when she and Pete Davidson got engaged in June after only a few weeks of dating, and the high continued as she released her fourth studio album, Sweetener, in August. Things took a heartbreaking turn when her ex-boyfriend Mac Miller died from an accidental overdose in September, which ultimately led to her calling off her engagement to the Saturday Night Live star, 25, a month later.
see more photos here: https://www.getbeg.com/2018/12/ariana-grande-wishes-she-gets-her-heart.html

Re: Ariana Grande Wishes She Could Get Her Heart Back After A Rough 2018 by wisdomremz(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
my crush...

the guy below me doesn't have anything to type
Re: Ariana Grande Wishes She Could Get Her Heart Back After A Rough 2018 by mikejj(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
grin....

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Floyd Mayweather Makes $20 Million In A 2min Fight With Nasukawa / Aliko Dangote's Net Worth Dropped ��� / Bisola Aiyeola Shares Stunning Photos As She Clocks 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.