Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Arsenal Manager Unai Emery Fined £8,000 ($10,000) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Manager Unai Emery Fined £8,000 ($10,000) (270 Views)

Unai Emery Confirmed New Arsenal Boss / Unai Emery Set To Be Appointed New Arsenal Manager Replacing Arsene Wenger / Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As PSG Coach On A Two Years Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Manager Unai Emery Fined £8,000 ($10,000) by FMP001(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
Arsenal manager Unai Emery was fined £8,000 ($10,000) on Monday for kicking a water bottle into the crowd during his side’s Boxing Day draw at Brighton after admitting to a Football Association charge. The FA had announced on Thursday that the Spaniard had been charged over the incident — which took place at full-time of the Gunners’ 1-1 draw on the south coast — although Emery himself had initially hoped his apologising to the home supporter would have been enough to see him escape punishment. “I hope so, yes,” the former Paris Saint-Germain boss had said when asked whether his apology should be the end of the matter. “But I have to respect the decision because it is a circumstance of my action but not another intention from me with the supporter. I say to them my apology.” Emery has however escaped a touchline ban and will be free to take charge when Fulham visit the Emirates on New Year’s Day.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Salah beats Mane & Auba to African POTW for second consecutive year / Rangers Get Two Tunisian Top Sides In CAF Confederation Cup Draw / National Football Federation (NFF) Suspends Elections Into State FA Boards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.