Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Taste Of Lagos Nigeria HD Film - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taste Of Lagos Nigeria HD Film (299 Views)

- A Glance Of Lagos - 4k Ultra HD Film (2020) / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taste Of Lagos Nigeria HD Film by ainatemitayo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Taste of Lagos Nigeria is a video showing my love for my city lagos. I was born and raised here.

Lagos teaches you to hustle. It’s home to over 20 million people and it’s one of the largest cities in africa. It’s a city where dreams are made and if you work really smart you can make it happen for yourself. It’s also where I started creating content. Let me give you a taste of my lagos 2019.

I hope you guys enjoy the clips of this amazing, hectic and (mostly) friendly City!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtMSjv9u9DM&feature=youtu.be

(1) (Reply)

Solo Business Travel: How To Avoid Being Lonely When Traveling / Smirnoff X1 Tour Lights Up Calabar With A Unique Experience / List Of Top 10 Best Airports In The World 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.