Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,274 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Dwayne 'the Rock' Buys His Mom A House For Christmas -- See Her Sweet Reaction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne 'the Rock' Buys His Mom A House For Christmas -- See Her Sweet Reaction (1335 Views)

Tobi Bakre Girlfriend, Anu Oladosu Pays His Mom A Surprise Visit In Her House / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwayne 'the Rock' Buys His Mom A House For Christmas -- See Her Sweet Reaction by josephbbs1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
The action star took to Instagram on Saturday to share a touching video of his mom, Ata's, reaction to the gift he gave her this holiday: a brand new house.

"This one felt good. Surprise! Bought my mom a new home for Christmas,"

My mom made me who i am today because if you have decent mom you got to try to be a good human being.

Read more: https://presstimes.ng/dwayne-the-rock-bought-his-mom-a-house-for-christmas/#ixzz5bI8HW4He

1 Share

Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Buys His Mom A House For Christmas -- See Her Sweet Reaction by Sandypearl: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Wooow.lovely. she's looking good
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Buys His Mom A House For Christmas -- See Her Sweet Reaction by lanrefront1(m): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2019
Nothing about dad?
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Buys His Mom A House For Christmas -- See Her Sweet Reaction by DumaEmpire(m): 1:46am On Jan 01, 2019
lanrefront1:
Nothing about dad?
Rocky(his dad) died along time ago He also was a wrestler

But Op where is the house
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Buys His Mom A House For Christmas -- See Her Sweet Reaction by Donniefred(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2019
My role model kiss
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Buys His Mom A House For Christmas -- See Her Sweet Reaction by Beetwaise(m): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2019
DumaEmpire:
Rocky(his dad) died along time ago He also was a wrestler

But Op where is the house

Bro, get your facts right before you share it. Rocky Johnson ( the rock's dad & one of his trainers) is very much alive. He's 74 currently & his son (the Rock) bought him a car sometime in 2017. Check his profile.
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Buys His Mom A House For Christmas -- See Her Sweet Reaction by DumaEmpire(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2019
Beetwaise:

Bro, get your facts right before you share it. Rocky Johnson ( the rock's dad & one of his trainers) is very much alive. He's 74 currently & his son (the Rock) bought him a car sometime in 2017. Check his profile.
Thought i heard he was dead.. Well thanks for the update... I stand corrected
Re: Dwayne 'the Rock' Buys His Mom A House For Christmas -- See Her Sweet Reaction by nedubest(m): 2:59am On Jan 01, 2019
this is the dream!

(1) (Reply)

I Can Handle Anything – Tonto Dikeh Reveals (photos) / I Blew Before Wizkid – Danny Young Berates OAP For Wrong Information / Duncan Mighty Flaunt Wads Of Dollars Worth 10million Naira, Blast Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.