Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant (32370 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention / Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by adelacuna(m): 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
StOla:
I wonder what Murray Bruce has to say about this?

The same Murray Bruce who published his book in the USA, yet was lamenting that Nike made the Super Eagles jersey abroad.
what is the nexus in what you wrote Murray Bruce published his book in US with his personal money am sure you will agree with me that he didn't publish it with our national budget so he can publish it anywhere he likes on the other hand the jersey is our thing Nigerians have the right to determine where and who produce the jersey.
Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
StOla:
I wonder what Murray Bruce has to say about this?

The same Murray Bruce who published his book in the USA, yet was lamenting that Nike made the Super Eagles jersey abroad.
.....Why me undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Josephjnr(m): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
danot1030:

So in pdp opinion there's no one good for the job in Nigeria. Sentiment have made you lost your reasoning.

I'm not being sentimental here..I'm looking at the whole thing from an unbiased angle...me done solve my immediate problem finish before I go carry APC or PDP for head?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by id911(m): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Stalwert:
Atiku hired a foreigner as Social Media Consultant, ignoring the many pdp youths. Does he even believe in our youths?

Lies from the pit of hell. I'm a diehard Atiku's fan for many years and would continue to support him.

There's absolutely no problem even if it's true he's hiring a foreigner as a Media Consultant, the ultimate objective is to get the job done

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Racoon(m): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
[s]
StOla:

Yet many like you will have us believe that Atiku and PDP are the solution to our problems they caused for 16years?

You want to replace APC, yet you are demonstrating the same symptoms you promise to cure?
Only a fool will present a 16yr unrepentant failure with a return to power.God forbid PDP and a return to past failures as we move ahead into the new year.
[/s]
Meanwhile Buhari hired Obama's own equivalent in 2015 too.Same Buhari have been patronizing London hospital even against his electoral promise.Hypocrite!

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by rexwalters: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
adelacuna:

what is the nexus in what you wrote Murray Bruce published his book in US with his personal money am sure you will agree with me that he didn't publish it with our national budget so he can publish it anywhere he likes on the other hand the jersey is our thing Nigerians have the right to determine where and who produce the jersey.
Zombie spotted,senseless analysis,he used his own money to publish the book so it is alright to give the American printing mills the job?tell Mr common sense senator to go and pay amcon their money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Felixv: 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2018
anybody who believes ati-ku has any good planned for this country (especially the youth) is in Disney land

is he back from dubai?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by wirinet(m): 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Gerrarahia zombies.

In 2015, APC appointed Obama aides as campaign managers to boost buhari image internationally, nobody complained. Anything Atiku does is a source of worry for zombies.

Won the pdp primaries- complain
Went to strategize in dubai- complain
Appointed saraki DG of campaign- complain
Appointed Peter obi as VP candidate- complain
Appointed Dino melaye as spokesperson- complain
Said he will sell NNPC and refineries to boost productivity- complain
Applied for US visa - complain
Told EFCC to arrest him If he's corrupt- complain

Smh to zombies.

APC did not appoint Obama's aid as campaign manager, APC hired the same firm that Obama used as campaign strategist or consultant. The firm called AKPD Message and Media had also worked for some other parties in other African countries - https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/2015-elections-apc-hires-foreign-consultant/amp/

Jonathan also used Cambridge Analytica, a British consultants as strategist in 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by adelacuna(m): 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
rexwalters:
Zombie spotted,senseless analysis,he used his own money to publish the book so it is alright to give the American printing mills the job?tell Mr common sense senator to go and pay amcon their money.
I won't blame you cos your brain can't grasp simple analogy hence the insult so the fact that he is a senator mean that he can't do whatever he likes with his money, you really need to get your brain checked
Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Saig: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Josephjnr:
I think it is about who is better not nationality.
that means he will keep looking for who is better and not see anything good in Nigerians. No jobs for Nigerian youths. they are not competent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Jowonloju(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
Josephjnr:

No, think deep and come to realization of Atiku's perception of Nigerian youth. Sad!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by wirinet(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
adelacuna:

If you don't understand why people were after Ben Bruce for criticising Nike for manufacturing Super Eagle's jersey in the US, but shortly after manufactured his own book on common sense revolution in the same US, then you do not understand the word Hypocrisy.

This is the tweet from Ben Bruce;

"I bought made in Nigeria @innosonvehicles and made in Aba clothes because I believe in Nigeria. That’s why I started #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira campaign. We can’t grow our economy from abroad. We can only grow if we patronise our own goods. @NGSuperEagles could’ve been made in Aba."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by hargbolahan01: 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
what about Buhari that use our money to hire foreigner contractor and he will still tell us to believe in Nigeria product when he drives Benz as official car ?
Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Fhemmmy: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
hargbolahan01:
what about Buhari that use our money to hire foreigner contractor and he will still tell us to believe in Nigeria product when he drives Benz as official car ?

This is the more reason why people needs to stop voting for both of them
Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Sirjamo: 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
At this rate, Atiku will find it difficult to leave any property behind for his children o, he's ready to spend all his dollars on this futile exercise.
Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by wirinet(m): 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2018
hargbolahan01:
Some of you guys talk as if you don't think before typing on your phone or computer. Which Nigeria government officials drives or have ever driven a made in Nigeria car (assuming there are any cars actually made in Nigeria )? Is your governor driving a made in Nigeria car? Are you driving a made in Nigeria car? Is Atiku driving a made in Nigeria car or did he drive one when he was vice president?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by ipobarecriminals: 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
smiley cheesy wink grin sad even his lefuledum ipob slaves aren't good enuf.
Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by hargbolahan01: 12:06am On Jan 01, 2019
wirinet:

Some of you guys talk as if you don't think before typing on your phone or computer. Which Nigeria government officials drives or have ever driven a made in Nigeria car (assuming there are any cars actually made in Nigeria )? Is your governor driving a made in Nigeria car? Are you driving a made in Nigeria car? Is Atiku driving a made in Nigeria car or did he drive one when he was vice president?
but your god father preaches to buy Nigerian product everyday is innoson not a car? if the German govt didn't buy Benz car when they were manufacturing three wheels car will they grow like they do today that our president drives that car?
you should think next time before you protect your lifeless god father
Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by ImperialYoruba: 12:14am On Jan 01, 2019
Stalwert:
Atiku hired a foreigner as Social Media Consultant, ignoring the many pdp youths. Does he even believe in our youths?

Atiku is a hustler and desperado. If you ask he carry drug to Phillipines in exchange for the presidency he will do it. He is a slave of his appetite to become president much that he will ignore the risks of Phillipines police nabbing him. grin

He is ready to first commit a crime and get the seat later, if that crime is one of the steps to the goal.

Na Atiku you dey take joke. grin grin
If no be public service and wealth that ended up polishing him up a bit he will be the Adamawa president of NURTW. The position fits him baje! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by aku626(m): 12:19am On Jan 01, 2019
StOla:

Yet many like you will have us believe that Atiku and PDP are the solution to our problems they caused for 16years?

You want to replace APC, yet you are demonstrating the same symptoms you promise to cure?

Only a fool will present a 16yr unrepentant failure with a return to power.

God forbid PDP and a return to past failures as we move ahead into the new year.

True but would you call those who want to continue failing
Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Godblesspmb: 12:24am On Jan 01, 2019
adelacuna:

just hear yourself. Ben Bruce is a public servant, he is been paid with our tax. Nigerian government pay him more than 15 million naira every month and you have the guts to say he used his personal money. you are so shameless.infact if not because of New year I would have call you names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by lexy2014: 12:26am On Jan 01, 2019
Racoon:
Meanwhile guess it wasnt news when the APC hired Obama's aide in 2014-15? Hypocrites!

We cant justify one wrong with another wrong. Meanwhile, atiku has denied employing d fellow David pride. Let's c how it goes
Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2019
Josephjnr:

Make we kuku bring someone from there too to rule us?
Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Godblesspmb: 12:30am On Jan 01, 2019
hargbolahan01:
but your god father preaches to buy Nigerian product everyday is innoson not a car? if the German govt didn't buy Benz car when they were manufacturing three wheels car will they grow like they do today that our president drives that car?
is any of the south east governors using innocent cars? Even the useless Ben Bruce senator. at least buhari directed the army to buy some of their patrol cars from innocent
Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Jubiliee: 12:30am On Jan 01, 2019
Racoon:
Meanwhile guess it wasnt news when the APC hired Obama's aide in 2014-15? Hypocrites!

Now you compare your activities to that of APC so don't get disturbed when APC compares her Govt to that of the clueless GEJ. No work ask ATIKU and PDP claimed why taking the available one to a foreign land. Let them practice what they preach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by wirinet(m): 12:35am On Jan 01, 2019
hargbolahan01:
We are operating a free market economy, so sentiments counts for little. If innoson cars are good and relatively cheap, with good after sales, services and spare parts, you would not be forcing any government or any individual to buy. There are many good made in Nigeria products that are competing well in the Nigerian market. Techno phones, infinix phones, Zinox computers are a few products selling well without any sentiments attached.
As I always say, a government is a reflection of the social and economic values of its citizens, why will you expect the government to buy innoson cars when the citizens are not buying it. Besides, innoson does not have the capacity to meet 1% of the Nigerian car demand.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by supereagle(m): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2019
ClearFlair:
Hired merceneries with looted funds. Not surprised.
The same Mr. Minimum wage. The same Mr. Employer of millions. I don't know how his supporters sleep knowing fully well they are following a lying thief.

Believe the words of liars carefully. We have many liars in PDP, the Chief of them all is Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Godblesspmb: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2019
It's only pigs that believe atiku have plans for the youth of this country. All his executive in his America University are made up foreigners. Atiku is a monumental corrupt bastard who believe only foreigners can have his job done

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by bender79: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2019
4+4 #next level

1 Like

Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by akinyele93: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2019
atiku....a foreigner? atiku, you have lost my vote .
Re: Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant by Jidibia(m): 1:46am On Jan 01, 2019
Stalwert:
He is not even going to win so no need to even address him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) / Buhari Approves 65 Radio, TV Licenses (Photos) / Peter Obi Caught In Massive Lie About His Achievements! - Reno Omokri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.