Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

2019 Prophecies For The Thinkers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Prophecies For The Thinkers (567 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophecies For 2019 / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Prophecies For The Thinkers by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
1. I prophecy that in 2019 many Men of god will make many prophecies that have not been revealed to them by God
2 Many millennial and generation Z youth will leave fanatical religion and become more fruitful in their lives
3 The coffers of many churches will be smaller than they were in 2018 because many people will stop paying tithes and offerings
4 Stress levels among many fake pastors will be increased because of smaller congregations and small bank accounts
5 Because of these new trends, many pastors will increase the curses and abuse they rain on people like Daddy Freeze and others who war against religious scams
6 None of the curses of these so called pastors will work, it is called dead on arrival
7 Many of you who believe in using your God given brain and intelligence instead of dead faith and superstition will excel in all your hard work and make mighty success of your lives
8 Many who leave superstitious religion will be cured from mental illnesses and depression
9 Many women will feel empowered to go out and do great things instead of relying on pastor said this or pastor said that
10 Millennial and generation Z youth all over Africa are laying but will consolidate the foundation for a more prosperous and progressive Africa
11 Our leaders will become more enlightened and make positive changes when the youth begin to hold them accountable
12 Many of us who are determined to do well and work hard instead of attending night vigils will do great exploits
13 The next generation of world inventors and innovators will come from Africa and especially Nigeria
14 Nigeria will be better if we become better and throw away primitive religious ideologies
15 Those who do not wish death on their enemies and refuse to pray the 'fire , fire, fire ' incantation , will be promoted and excel

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies For The Thinkers by MrPresident1: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
The blackman must arise and take control of his life whilst loving his neighbour as himself. By spreading love and goodness, we will arise from the abyss and tear off the shackles of mental and intellectual bondage
Re: 2019 Prophecies For The Thinkers by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
MrPresident1:
The blackman must arise and take control of his life whilst loving his neighbour as himself. By spreading love and goodness, we will arise from the abyss and tear off the shackles of mental and intellectual bondage

Very well said - Thank You

1 Like

Re: 2019 Prophecies For The Thinkers by JERRY222: 12:38am On Jan 01, 2019
Re: 2019 Prophecies For The Thinkers by chic2pimp(m): 4:42am On Jan 01, 2019
frosbel2:

3 The coffers of many churches will be smaller than they were in 2018 because many people will stop paying tithes and offerings
4 Stress levels among many fake pastors will be increased because of smaller congregations and small bank accounts
5 Because of these new trends, many pastors will increase the curses and abuse they rain on people like Daddy Freeze and others who war against religious scams
6 None of the curses of these so called pastors will work, it is called dead on arrival

Not going to lie these ones had me creasing grin grin cheesy grin grin.. Literally almost died of laughter. The more I read it, the more teary eyed I became cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Prophecies For The Thinkers by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2019
chic2pimp:

Not going to lie these ones had me creasing grin grin cheesy grin grin.. Literally almost died of laughter. The more I read it, the more teary eyed I became cheesy grin grin grin

Its true though cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus? - Our High Priest. Tani Jesu Nse? Olori Alufa Nla Wa. / I Need Spiritual Help Urgently! / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.