Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

About To Make My First Millions Naira! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / About To Make My First Millions Naira! (494 Views)

2021 Is The Best, How I Made My First Millions / Made My First Millions During This Tenure. / Basic Fact On How To Make Your First Millions Online – N0 1 Is For Millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About To Make My First Millions Naira! by olahero(m): 10:56pm On Dec 31, 2018
(Manage my errors)THANKS.

Will you be happy to hear that from me? As your own is about to happen too, please don't try to be one (ENEMY OF PROGRESS).
Success is from God not your wiseness nor how good you are in business, depend only in GOD, God is the one who gives what no one can give you, don't let anyone down for you to rise up. Hey! Tell them prayers do work and more powerful than charm.

GOD ANSWER PRAYERS.
DEVIL LOVE CHARMS.

HOW I MADE MILLIONS OF NAIRA WITHING A WEEK WITHOUT SCAMMING ANYONE.
COMING SOON.....
Re: About To Make My First Millions Naira! by iCauseTrouble: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
This is the beginning of scam

1 Like

Re: About To Make My First Millions Naira! by BusinessHub1: 1:06am On Jan 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
This is the beginning of scam
Nigga chill and hear him first.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Team. / Founder Of Gloo.ng Shuts Down Business, Set To Launch New Venture / Copper For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.