Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Need Information About Cyprus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Information About Cyprus (236 Views)

Key Information About Your IELTS Results And How To Check It Online / How To Apply For 2018 UCLAN Cyprus Scholarship For International Students / Admission Is On At Eastern Mediterranean University Cyprus (emu) 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information About Cyprus by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year Nls.
I got contacted by my cousin last night. It was about cyprus. He got admitted into Near east university nicosia. His parents need information about the place before proceeding to pay his fees.
They are concerned about the possibilty of him getting a job while studying to support him financially and racism over there.

My humble advice to them was that he finishes his first degree in nigeria then later apply for masters scholarship to study abroad (he is a genius). But they insisted that they want a foreign degree.

So please has anyone schooled or is schooling in north cyprus? I need GENUINE information on jobs for foreign students and racism.

Abeg Nairalanders this is someone's future(an only child of the family) we are talking about;please trolls should back off this thread
Re: I Need Information About Cyprus by onlyme07(m): 1:43am On Jan 01, 2019
You gave the best advice bro. Having a degree here will make him have something to fall back on incase the unforseen happens.

Foreign degree and local degree,still same labour market so,why emphasis on foreign degree.? Rubbish. Who degree help?

Ask those who attended Abuad and OOU if they work in different coys.

(1) (Reply)

Democracy And Its Dissatisfaction In The World Today / HND Convasion @ The Bells University / Are You Preparing For JAMB? Say "Hi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.