Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Is The Best Thing To Be Doing In The Very Last Minutes To The New Year? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Thing To Be Doing In The Very Last Minutes To The New Year? (295 Views)

Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing To Be Doing In The Very Last Minutes To The New Year? by OHOnairaland: 2:10am On Jan 01, 2019
That was the question I asked myself awhile ago. I pondered over it and came up with that it should be singing worship to God or rather your maker. And that's exactly what I deed. Some do fireworks and others might prefer being in a club dancing and drinking. Some would be praying a prayer of thanksgiving or declarations. Whereas some wouldn't mine and would just feel that 1st Jan is as ordinary as any other day and would doze-off normally before 12am. The list goes on.

But I would like each of us to say what we did last before entering the new year and what we prefer best to be doing lastly before entering any new year.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Be Doing In The Very Last Minutes To The New Year? by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:24am On Jan 01, 2019
me I was in a club(still there right now)watching dis gorgeous, beautiful,round ukwu girl dancing seductively with nothing but a thong and bra..it was a sight to behold, then I said to myself "this year is gonna b great" no doubt about it
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Be Doing In The Very Last Minutes To The New Year? by OHOnairaland: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2019
It's like the sight of the ikwus is giving you hopes and new inspirations for 2019?

(1) (Reply)

Student Marketplace / Usd For Ngn / Atiku Will Lose... He Is A Bad Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.