Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition (1225 Views)

What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by adebuk47(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2019
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, on Monday alleged that some unnamed persons from the South West and North were ganging up against his 2023 presidential ambition.

Okorocha spoke to journalists at his Ogboko country home in the Ideato North Local Government Area of the state.

He said despite the orchestrated plot against his political career, he would contest for Presidency in 2023.

The governor alleged that his current political predicaments in the ruling All Progressives Congress started two years ago in Lagos State.

According to him, an unnamed politician summoned his political subordinates including his deputy, Eze Madumere, to Lagos and plotted the chart to stop his political ambition by all means.

The governor said, “What I am suffering now in APC started two years ago in Lagos. They called my subordinates including my deputy and asked them to team up to fight me.

“Hope Uzodinma joined them lately. They decided to use him because they saw him as a strong person, being a sitting senator.

“The whole thing is about my 2023 presidential ambition. They want to shut out any Igbo man who is strong politically from the 2023 presidential race. But despite the gang up, I must contest for President in 2023.”

Okorocha also alleged that there was an ongoing conspiracy to stop him from going to the Senate in 2019.

Saying that he was too big to represent just a senatorial district after being a governor for eight years , the governor said his mission to the Senate was to go and make a positive difference.

“There is a conspiracy to stop me from going to the Senate. Hope Uzodinma has joined Senator Osita Izunaso. There is an alliance with Jones Onyereri. They will use security agencies to stop me. I am going to the Senate to make a positive difference,” he said.

Okorocha said he was fighting what he called neo-colonialism in Imo politics.

Maintaining that political forces from the West and North were working to hijack the state’s politics, the governor said, “If care is not taken, a time will come in Imo State that before a sitting governor appoints a commissioner, he will first get an approval from either the West or the North.

“Most of the Igbo elite have compromised but I am the only person who has not compromised and will not compromise.”
source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/12/okorocha-claims-north-s-west-moving.html

Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by adebuk47(m): 2:38am On Jan 01, 2019
cc lalasticala
cc fynestboi
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by Mosesoly(m): 2:52am On Jan 01, 2019
happy new year....Rochas should be suspended for anti party activities

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by ayoncox: 3:55am On Jan 01, 2019
Please what is the meaning of Iberibeism and who is an iberibeist
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by TimFisher2: 4:52am On Jan 01, 2019
undecided

You never dey see anything!

Idiot!

I smell iberiberism all over his face
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by TimFisher2: 4:54am On Jan 01, 2019
Mosesoly:
happy new year....Rochas should be suspended for anti party activities

You guys don't want him again??:-/
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by TimFisher2: 5:03am On Jan 01, 2019
ayoncox:
Please what is the meaning of Iberibeism and who is an iberibeist

Iberiberism is someone suffering from idiosyncrasy,devoid of intellectuals, sometimes it may result to dementia or madness.in short "MUMU"

Iberibeist A case study.That man up there!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by Suko110(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2019
Ha... I'm i reading clearly ?
So after all d escaped of Rochas in Imo state he still has a sense of presidential entitlement? A real joker..
Spits...
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by BOOZELEE: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2019
Especially southwest..They are many here in nairaland any little tin they insult him with dia Igbo monikers.
Blame your self for that sir

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by mybestlove(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2019
I wonder if this Rochas has brain at all.

Thinking that Nigeria will accept you after what you did in Imo state

Get brain in 2019.

Better get yourself a business and relax
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by Racoon(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2019
Still having granduer delusion.Guess this is after you have ass lick them clean enough? Perhaps you can knack both regions some statues and review again. Meanwhile, more iberiberism for you Rochas.
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2019
He's receiving himself, Ibo man can never be Nigeria president maybe a senate President as usual.

Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:57am On Jan 01, 2019
Well, for you to achieve your presidential ambition. You should

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #GNWA

Tell your iberism brothers to Atikulate, you might just get the approval of Atiku/Obi youth movement for 2023 elections.
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2019
Mad man...

U not even relevant in imo state again.
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by stev120(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2019
Okorocha we earlier told you that the destiny of the igbos is not in Apc..infact we have earlier told you that the igbos can never accept that party..but you failed to listen..finally day done break abi.?
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by Kassidy4luv(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2019
Lol.......

The same people you dined and campaigned with are now frustrating your Presidential ambitions.

We told you, IBERIBERISM no allow you listen.
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by adebuk47(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2019
cc myndd44
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by Taich(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
This fraud should be probed. You were elected by Imo people and not north or west and we know that u are a complete failure. You sculptural skills are second to non, your love for substandard work and contractors can only be imagined, your unguarded speeches sounds like a beer parlour one talk. Okorocha if your wise just take a bow and leave the political arena.
Re: Okorocha Claims North, S’ West Moving Against His 2023 Presidential Ambition by eodavids(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2019
adebuk47:

Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, on Monday alleged that some unnamed persons from the South West and North were ganging up against his 2023 presidential ambition.

Okorocha spoke to journalists at his Ogboko country home in the Ideato North Local Government Area of the state.

He said despite the orchestrated plot against his political career, he would contest for Presidency in 2023.

The governor alleged that his current political predicaments in the ruling All Progressives Congress started two years ago in Lagos State.

According to him, an unnamed politician summoned his political subordinates including his deputy, Eze Madumere, to Lagos and plotted the chart to stop his political ambition by all means.

The governor said, “What I am suffering now in APC started two years ago in Lagos. They called my subordinates including my deputy and asked them to team up to fight me.

“Hope Uzodinma joined them lately. They decided to use him because they saw him as a strong person, being a sitting senator.

“The whole thing is about my 2023 presidential ambition. They want to shut out any Igbo man who is strong politically from the 2023 presidential race. But despite the gang up, I must contest for President in 2023.”

Okorocha also alleged that there was an ongoing conspiracy to stop him from going to the Senate in 2019.

Saying that he was too big to represent just a senatorial district after being a governor for eight years , the governor said his mission to the Senate was to go and make a positive difference.

“There is a conspiracy to stop me from going to the Senate. Hope Uzodinma has joined Senator Osita Izunaso. There is an alliance with Jones Onyereri. They will use security agencies to stop me. I am going to the Senate to make a positive difference,” he said.

Okorocha said he was fighting what he called neo-colonialism in Imo politics.

Maintaining that political forces from the West and North were working to hijack the state’s politics, the governor said, “If care is not taken, a time will come in Imo State that before a sitting governor appoints a commissioner, he will first get an approval from either the West or the North.

“Most of the Igbo elite have compromised but I am the only person who has not compromised and will not compromise.”
source:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/12/okorocha-claims-north-s-west-moving.html

The wailers' form may not be available for Rochas now...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2019 General Election Result - Live Update / Implications Of Apc's And Inec's Counter-claims Against Atiku/pdp / Watch Out For RUGA Developers Coming Near Your Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.