Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Vice Chancellor's 2019 New Year Message - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vice Chancellor's 2019 New Year Message (269 Views)

Get Free Data And Airtime In 2019 New Method / Bece 2019 New Exam Date / University Of Lagos (unilag) Compulsory Drug Test Schedule For 2018/2019 New Stu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vice Chancellor's 2019 New Year Message by mosky360(m): 2:41am On Jan 01, 2019
From the Desk of the Vice Chancellor,
Akwa Ibom State University.

Let me convey my appreciation and thanks to all students and staff of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) for the successes recorded in 2018. It is pertinent to note that, we still have much more territories to conquer in the years ahead; I am therefore appealing to us to spare no effort in the realization of the University’s mandate in 2019.

The year 2018 was characterized with various landmark achievements and this would not have been possible without your dedication and commitment to the growth of the University. In 2018, the University met and surpassed her targets in some key areas. We are indeed very thankful to God almighty!

In the course of 2018, our staff and students demonstrated their academic prowess in various competitions by winning awards/laurels both locally and internationally, this was made possible by the concerted effort of Management in active collaboration with the University Governing Council in ensuring that an excellent environment is provided for learning, research and innovation to thrive.

From the day I assumed office as the Vice Chancellor of AKSU, my fidelity to the course of building a University we can be proud of, has not been in doubt. Last year, the National University Commission (NUC) team visited our University for a routine accreditation exercise and it is noteworthy that, all academic programmes in AKSU have been fully accredited. This is the outcome of our unwavering commitment to be one of the leading Universities in Nigeria...... (Click the link below to read the FULL message ==> https://www.aksu360.com/2018/12/vice-chancellors-2019-new-year-message.html)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Study Psychology In Nigerian Universities / How To Maintain Work With Studying And Stay Sane? / Jamb Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.