Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year (4813 Views)

Dear Christians,please Say Something About This / Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / Benny Hinn Captured On Wheel Chair After Brief Illness In Germany(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by Ahmadu74(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2019
Amin
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2019
Thanks for your post but you need to understand that a prayer of enquiry first would do you good. You mentioned nairaland and brought the case here so I want to do a thorough introspection and see if you have not grief the holy Ghost while hunting for likes here

dafeyankee:
This thread is to ask for prayers from the kind hearted people of Nairaland.

The thread is to ask for your prayers concerning the life of any sick member of this forum.

There is power in our thoughts,tongues and deeds, so please do not insult those that are are chronically sick,as even the insulters do not know what tomorrow holds for anybody.

My story: I walked into the hospital to complain about a recurring back/waist pain some months ago,and I am still there when the diagnosis was cancer. My world was turned upside down.

Now let me talk about this cancer,as I am sure 19 out of 20 people not in the medical field have not heard about it. It is called Multiple Myeloma Cancer,and it is a rare form of cancer that attacks only black people.

No, it does not attack whites,Hispanics,Asians or people of other races,and the cause or causes have not been found. One of the symptoms is that you have waist or back pain and also pee a lot,and if not tested at the right hospital,might lead some to be taking the local Agbo for treatment,and this is where it becomes a silent killer.

God bless you.

May any sick person,especially those that are members of this forum in this year 2019 get a permanent healing in their lives.

Amen.

Thank you for your prayers and kind words.

Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by abeylevels(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2019
@Dafeyanke , @Mznaett, God will heal you in Jesus Name.

While you are praying, you need to take the following steps fast & by the grace of God you will miraculously see that you will be healed. Don't loose hope.
If you can manage with determination to do these things, you will be healed in Jesus Name.

1)Stop eating the following food: white rice, bread, any sweet fruit, milk, meat pie, tea etc
2) For the next 2 month you have to eat 80% uncooked food with or without 20% natural cook food.
3)In the morning when you wake up drink 2-3 glasses of water. The best water you can take is water you boil by yourself and allowed to cool. Do not take any bottled water as most of them contain chlorine which kills micro organisms but also bad for you.
Alternatively, if bottled water is what you have, pour it into a glass cup and put boiling ring in it. Once the warer becomes warm with vapour going out then switch off the ring. Wait for about 20mins then all the chlorin would have been out. Alternatively you can use a kettle.
4)Buy the following cheap vegetables and eat like a salad. Cucumber, carrot, cabbage, lettuce, unripe pawpaw & Avocado.
5)If you have some extra money, go to shoprite and buy Brocolli.
6)Get enough ginger & garlic.
7)Take half cucumber + 2 carrots+ 1/4 cabbage + a handful of lettuce + 2 tomatoe + 1 brocolli + 1 avocado and cut them into small sizes like a salad.
coolBuy groundnut or almond nut from Jumia.com. take a spoon ful and pour on the salad. That is your protein. (You must not eat red meat again. No fried food, no catfish, fresh unfried fish is ok when you will eat normal food).
9)Go to Jumia.com & buy Swanson Extra Virgin Oilve oil. Its about N9,000. Take 1 table spoon after every meal
10)Check that when you go to the toilet your poo is brownish yellow. If not then you are not excreting waste from your body.
11)If you cant eat properly, Take the same salad combination above, add a few ginger & garlic then blend in a blender. Take this as your food.
12)By afternoon you can repeat the salad. Alternatively, you can make little ofada rice(3-4spoom) then add the salad and little fresh fish.
Your last meal in the night should be latest by 7-7:30pm. You can take the blended salad or juice if you are hungry 1hr before you sleep.
You can also eat wheat or swallow but it should be the size of your fist. But the soup made of vegetables must be more than the swallow. Eliminate or reduce maggi by 80% in your food. Also reduce salt.
13)Get a small juicer and take the salad but this time let the cucumber & cabbage be more. No need to add avocado as it cant pass through the juicer easily. Also makke juice from pawpaw leaves which u must have washed properly. All the juice combination must be at least 2 full cups. Take this about 3 to 4 times daily.
2 first thing in the morning, 2 after each meal.
14) go to the Lab and do a blood test called Full blood count. Let the lab scientist interpret the result in relation to your immune system.
All the points above is intended to make your immune system strong to kill cancer cells & shrink the mass. You will need to do this blood test monthly to see how you are improving
15) If you still have money to spare buy the following from Jumia. MSM made by swanson. Its a sulphur based supplement to oxygenate your body. You really need it. Take 1 table spoon and add it to your juice each time.
16)Again from jumia, buy a product called Wobenzyme. Take 2 tablets 1-2hrs hr before each meal.
17)Go online and read these people's story about similar things.

https://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/the-raw-vegan-diet/

https://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/grandfather-78-beats-incurable-colon-cancer-by-changing-diet/

18)do "light" exersice for 20mins -40mins if you can until you sweat.
19)Between 10-12pm stay outside and expose your body to the sun to get natural vitamin D. You need a lot of it.
20) Take a good multivitamin like omega H3 daily.
21)Get Aloe vera juice/gel from jumia.com. the one from Garden of Life or GNC is better. It heals your body. If you cant eat, take it and it will help you to feel hungry. You can also make ginger tea.

All i have listed is much but that is a sacrifice and determination you have to make in addition to prayer.

God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by teejaysmarty1: 11:02am On Jan 01, 2019
dafeyankee:

The thread is to ask for your prayers concerning the life of any sick member of this forum.

There is power in our thoughts,tongues and deeds, so please do not insult those that are are chronically sick,as even the insulters do not know what tomorrow holds for anybody.

My story: I walked into the hospital to complain about a recurring back/waist pain some months ago,and I am still there when the diagnosis was cancer. My world was turned upside down.

Now let me talk about this cancer,as I am sure 19 out of 20 people not in the medical field have not heard about it. It is called Multiple Myeloma Cancer,and it is a rare form of cancer that attacks only black people.

No, it does not attack whites,Hispanics,Asians or people of other races,and the cause or causes have not been found. One of the symptoms is that you have waist or back pain and also pee a lot,and if not tested at the right hospital,might lead some to be taking the local Agbo for treatment,and this is where it becomes a silent killer.

God bless you.

May any sick person,especially those that are members of this forum in this year 2019 get a permanent healing in their lives.

Amen.

Friend, please go on youtube and watch DR SEBI. Any form of Cancer is cureable.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by Vicvalentine: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Although I lost one this morning , but all the same to the Glory of God.

By the power of the Holy Spirit , let the sick be healed from every Dieseases in Jesus Name I pray , Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by TechCapon(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
hahn:

Same to you boss

Hahaha. Scam of life!
it's not scam. It only works for you if you believe
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by Dizu(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Be healed in Jesus name Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by mylove4God(f): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
Op, may the Lord heal you. I also remember those who have been sick physical and mentally for a long. Those that have lost hope of recovering. May God remember them, strengthen their love to hold on, till they are healed.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by SirAgbaletu(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
By HIS Stripes, You are HEALED IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by DAVEZONIGLTD: 1:31pm On Jan 01, 2019
Healing is the Bread of children of God.
All those who are sick, receive your healing in Jesus mighty name.. Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Father in Jesus name, am praying for the sick that you will touch them, that healing power that came upon the woman with the issue of blood, may it descend upon the sick, they will give their testimonies soonest, whatever sin they have committed to warrant the sickness may you forgive them, and those passing through trials and temptations as a result of their faith, see them through, they will smile soonest, Amen.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
dafeyankee:

God bless you.

Amen.

Oh JESUS, KING of KING, I first proclaim that cancer, Myeloma Cancer at the back for this person to cease, and the tissues should be as normal. Because it is said in your word by your stripes we were healed. And I also proclaim, all those who have called on your name or never heard the gospel preached, that they should each get their desires according to your utmost will and their hearts desire. Amen, Amen, celebrate you are victorious. We won whaoooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by OpenYourEyes1: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
dafeyankee:

God bless you.

Amen.

Do not lose hope. This is probably not a death sentence.
Found via Google:
"Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured
Requires a medical diagnosis
Lab tests or imaging always required
Chronic: can last for years or be lifelong"

I think you can live a very long life with excellent diet, occasional exercises, less stress and overall change in harmful lifestyle.
I will also recommend you attend a healing program in a good church.

I will definitely pray for you.
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by skillzbae(f): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Pls pray for my sister in law, she has breast cancer, she is a wonderful woman, Pls join me in prayer for God to heal her
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by TheMainMan: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
skillzbae:
Pls pray for my sister in law, she has breast cancer, she is a wonderful woman, Pls join me in prayer for God to heal her
Trust GOD and u will see his miracles in your sister-in-law life... All hope is not lost
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by skillzbae(f): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
TheMainMan:
Trust GOD and u will see his miracles in your sister-in-law life... All hope is not lost

Amen, God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by sammiy: 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
May then healing power of God heal all our infirmities. Amen
Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by Egonec(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2019
Being sick is not God's plan for us who are his children. Based on that, I ask God for healing for you and all other nairalanders who have one ailment or the other, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our saviour and healer, amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Say A Prayer For those Suffering From Chronic Illness In This New Year by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lord,
I am speaking to you on behalf of someone who has asked for prayer for those who are dealing with chronic illnesses.
Bless the person humbly soliciting prayer here.
You also know exactly who the others are and exactly what they need.
Lord, it is not, nor has ever been, your will for anyone (let alone your people) to get sick or even die. But unfortunately we live on a fallen planet ripe with sin.
Regardless of the reason for the sickness, it is sickness and so I ask that you heal the people's bodies if it will glorify you. You will heal some. Others may not get healed...but will still glorify you even in the sickness.
Only you know what is best.
Grant them serenity and peace regardless of the outcome. Where their faith may be small or struggle, help them to build it by trusting in you....the one and only Creator of heaven and earth...the one who is able to heal and deliver...
May they be like the three Hebrew boys who, after being threatened with death, for not bowing to a statue said the following:
Daniel 3: 17
17 IF IT BE SO, OUR GOD whom we serve IS ABLE TO DELIVER us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

18 BUT IF NOT, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

May they draw closer to you than ever before... NOT give up on you, and make their salvation sure...regardless of the outcome.
This I ask in Jesus' name.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell / The Law Was Given By Moses But Grace And Truth Came By Jesus Christ / Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.